cycle?

don't you have a shirtless pic or anything bro
>i can't make it sound straight ffs

>facial aesthetics drop through the fucking floor
Nice delts though.

Shave that ugly ass stache you fuck.

just test, my test was low so I got a prescription at 26y/o

I had barely any hair on my body or anything, and a little bitch voice

I am currently 27, can grow a decent beard, can actually make gains now, and sound like a man

shit works wonders

sorry im not cute enough for ya brah

but my qt3.14crazylatinagf thinks otherwise

yeah, 5 o clock shadow is a bitch...I gotta shave every day now, before I only had to shave like once a week..if that...

I look like a nasty dirty mexican at night

Of course I'm mirin. Anybody that's not mirin is a lying sack of shit.

thanks brah

why do people wear such revealing tanktops?
If you're muscular, you're gonna look muscular even in a regular t-shirt.
The problem with your attire is that other heterosexual men (such as myself) don't want to see half-naked dudes, and you're just coming off as a cookie-cutter douchebag to women (#beast ? Jesus Christ how old are you?)

You're face does look average as fuck bro (what's up with the huge nose?)

Stop injecting test and tell me more about how cute your gf thinks you are

>why do people wear such revealing tanktops?
Some people find them really comfy. I personally think they feel weird as fuck, so I'm part of the t-shirt crowd. It's not always a showing-off-muscles thing. I see super DYELs wearing them just as much. I don't mean people who think they lift and have nothing to show, I mean people who actually do not lift or care to lift.

said the fatfag, his fatrolls straining to escape his t-shirt

You went from having correct posture to having internal shoulder rotation. Seems like you're doing more benching than rowing.

You don't have a Latina gf stop lying

I'm actually a 37 y-o roider, but whatever you say kiddo. A negative comment doesn't mean I'm jealous of you

I wear them because I sweat like a motherfucker in normal shirts..I gotta have that airflow or either my t shirt is gonna be 100% soaked by the time im done lifting.I couldnt care what other women think about me, I'm happy in my relationship. and the #beast shirt was a shit shirt that was given as a gift, and I dont throw away tshirts when I can cut the sleeves off of them and call them a gym shirt...you mad brah?

I was born with the huge nose, thanks for noticing.

cant stop injecting test, why would I do that? its prescribed for a reason.

you think so brah? LOL

I also gained 44-48 lb....and how is my posture even a factor? in the top right pic, I was holding a barbell, and in the bottom pic I was flexing..?

im busted :'(

37 year old on Veeky Forums...yikes

You look completely insufferable, personally, but fairly aesthetic in the places you decided to show us.
Holy shit, he's a manlet with some poppy lil biceps, calm the fuck down.

Oh shit I spoke too soon!
This is gold.

Very good OP mirin as fuck, especially for o Ly a year and a half

You're too big bro. Focus on lowering bodyfat for aesthetics.

Cut to about 175-180.

>37 year old on Veeky Forums...yikes

At what age does one must stop lurking Veeky Forums ? I obviously didn't get the memo

what other body parts would you like to see?

and I'm far from a manlet, I am 6' tall my friend.

my calves are lacking, but they are easily 3x bigger than they were last year..they're the slowest growing muscle for me..I hammer them almost daily.

too big? I'm sitting at like 10-12% bodyfat currently...I am currently on a bulk getting ready for my first show next year..I am hoping to compete between 175-180

the fact that you posted a pic of you and women after I said that is even more yikes :'(

sorry bout your dick bro

here's a back shot for you as well..is my back bigger?! PLEASE RESPOND

oh...and here's a calf comparison...hoping they play some catch up soon...

I ended up buying a bicycle hoping they'll grow hard from biking daily...nothing else has worked so far

here's another for the hell of it...this 2nd pic is a little older though..I think it was back in May or June

They look bretty gud bruh Imo. What're you doing to target them?

I've tried all types of calf raises, farmer walk things, walking on my tiptoes when im at the house or walking up stairs, jumping rope, you name it..

I just bought a pretty sick mountain bike, It's an Orbea ALMA...hoping that what ive heard about riding on your tip toes is true and will make my calves grow...all of the bicyclists I've met have fucking MASSIVE calves, so I'm gonna try it

and they're alright....they just look small in comparison to the rest of my body because my upper body exploded so it looks like I skip leg day

What routine op? also how tall are you? Gonna start bulking so im trying to figure out the best plan

Damn I need to get on that T. I had low T at my last physical and the Dr would have written be a prescription but he said I'd basically have to be on it forever, mainly because my body would drastically slow down producing its own T. Scared me off.

you look great OP, but I wouldn't go any further. you're entering freak territory in my opinion. but if your gf likes it then whatever.

fucking a. that much progress. and here I am stalled on my bp for a year.

I am 6' even...I have been on 3 different diet/training plans with three different trainers...I thank every single one of them for the progress I have made..I wouldnt have been able to do it without these guys!

I am about to be starting with a new trainer here in a couple of months, and I will stick with him until my first show next year...cant wait!

im 27 years old and I never want to get off of it, the pinning doesnt bother me at all..being on it forever doesnt seem like a bad thing at all...I plan on blasting and cruising for AT LEAST a year...I will probably add in other compounds as my training progresses and I learn more about them...I want to do it the smart way though

there is no way for me to reach my goals naturally regardless of time training, so I might as well do my studying and research and figure out the smartest and safest way to get to where I want to be.

nah, I am not anywhere near freak territory...this was just me pumped and flexing...I have a LONG way to go before anyone considers me a freak..LOL

it's funny when guys who know my GF mention me and my muscles and they say theyre scared of me, its funny as shit because in my mind I'm still the 140lb wimp I've been my entire life

bummer brah, It's a mental block..I promise you...EAT MORE, LIFT MORE..have you taken any breaks? I'm currently on a small break for the month where im training very lightly and not as often...when I get back, I expect my gains to explode again..looking to add 10+lb of solid muscle before the end of the year

I remember when I used to post here in Veeky Forums when I thought I was good looking when I casually lifted 3-4 years ago...I was still 130-140lb...I got made fun of so bad...I was completely delusional

your face looks like a jacked, angrier Hitler

Literally no difference, maybe try going to the gym.

and the back

hitler is my biggest role model..sooo..HEIL!

I know, but I hear that is hard work :'(

I went one time, but only because girls wanted to lift with me..but I almost cried because of how heavy the weights were

>Roiding for this
Top kek OP you could have achieved this natty in like two years you lazy fuck

I have a medical condition, I absolutely could not have.

my testosterone was lower than a 12 year old girls.

that's your latinaqt ?
nice 7/10 bro, so jelly

ps: I think you're taking more test than what your doctor told you to take. It's getting to your head man. You're a nobody and you look much older than 27

also, 45lb worth of gains in two years naturally? try 10 years...

yea nah
not mirin

i want to grind my hot sweaty body against your hot sweaty body...

fuuark that taper

you forgot to say n-no homo..ri-right?

no, all the homo.

qt3.14crazylatinagf***

p.s. I am taking much more, and I know im a nobody..not trying to act like a somebody...and older than 27? damn son...

you are much leaner than I am, this was back in January and it's the leanest I have been since I started this journey...I am going to start cutting next week actually...I dread the cardio

and here's one a little more recent and a little less lean...but bigger, this is a little closer to my current size...I dont take a lot of shirtless pics..guess in my head im still small as fuck and self conscious

youre right we look pretty much the same almost twins id go as far as saying

here's a few more from when I was leaner back in november, I have put on maybe 20lb since then

i would give myself to you, i would give him a punch

Is that you Freezma? Fuck off.

what's your height/weight?

I am 6' and right around 190lb currently...I was prob around 175ish right here I was prob 165ish in these(including pic attached)

here's a recent back shot, I've been trying to put on as much size as possible lately...I just dont care about being lean right now...but like I said, lots of cardio and a stricter diet is starting next week...so I will be cutting down here soon...not looking forward to losing the weight, but hopefully the diet will help me make some good clean gains, and I guess itll be good to see my abs again

Zero legs

carrying a little more fat on me than I'd like currently...I'm currently targeting the chest trying to beef it up too..chest and calves are my weak points

not one
not two
literally zero legs

please see

you need to wear less trashy clothes, dress a decade older than you are.

Ive seen it you curlbro

rofl wearing that hat at your age? are you serious?

work on your chest

I'm trying...gimme some slack, shit...

no slack for attention craving chavs like yourself

I have zero fashion sense/style...am I not supposed to? oh fuckin well..

lol...attention craving? shit..I was just showing my results in a thread online to strangers who dont matter in my life..if I wanted attention I promise it would be from people much prettier than you, and people that have vaginas

lift books

man you are making my night senpai
im 6 too, two hundred twenty pounds right now

here are my legs btw, you should inspire to be me, feel free to print these pictures out so you can remind yourself how far you have to go every morning, yw

1. vaginas are gross flaps of mucous membrane that my dick will get nowhere near

2. your progress is bad and you should feel bad

Try harder before you make a whole thread curlbro

oh you tease, is that a cucumber in your makeshift banana hammock?

yup, those are some hams ya got there brother...lookin sick...hopefully my legs will be that thick in a year or so...definitely mirin

k

Manlet

>Never skip leg day brah (judging from pic)
Can you show your legs?

roids can't fix busted

ah cmon stop being nice to me be mean back
im not even gay and youre making me blush

an admirer is an admirer, you should flaunt that body big boy.

there they are

I dont think these legs belong to this guy at all...

that's okay, I'm happily taken by my qt3.14crazylatinagf for 7 years strong

b-but you have nice legs....? I give credit where it's due..printing out pics and shit might be reaching just a little..but if those tree trunks belong to you, then kudos. I'll get there one day, promise

makes me wanna start focusing more on legs, but I got other shit to focus on for now...calves/chest mainly

but it's 4am here, I'm about to head out and lift for a couple of minutes..ill get back with yall sweethearts later

>i dont think they are his legs
>you have nice legs

those dont look like the legs of a 6' tall man...just saying..

BUT if they are..he definitely has nice legs..

feel free to post a timestamped pic though

>ITT: some faggot with a year and a half of lifting experience thinks he's the shit because he's injecting steroids

Stick to /fraud/ bro, we don't care about you. Any clueless noob is gonna make gains on gear

Kek, manlet detected

your decision to war that shirt and a hat to the gym eliminated any possibility of a mire

>those legs
do you find it difficult to walk without falling over considering your center of gravity is somewhere on the chest level?

I second this. Op is pathetic and not a single person with normal intelligence will ever take him seriously :^)

like 2 people in this thread have taken it seriously

>hitler is my biggest role model..sooo..HEIL!

No offence bro, but I highly doubt Hitler would date a flat-chest shitskin with a masculine face.

Bit of a faggoty thread, but despite the vanity and giant nose you look like a decent guy who knows how to train. 8/wouldtrainwith

Grow up dude

Glad you got your test sorted out but come on
You are well below natural limits for someone in the average range
You look slightly athletic but nothing to gawk at

Just grow up dude

Why do yanks wear those stupid tanks that look like sandwich-boards? And yeah it's only yanks who do it.

I live in a southern state and I see faggots in those all the time. There's one guy who's pale as death and running a cycle who wears one that's basically two strings. If he does anything where his "shirt" moves he's basically shirtless.

i think you 're still delusional, you look average at best lmao gg

your whole rig is your weak point

>over 20
>can't grow a full beard