How much natty gains can you make if you focus on push ups and pull ups?

how much natty gains can you make if you focus on push ups and pull ups?

serious question, just curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6kgDX4RyQo
youtube.com/watch?v=oTeQL6O5vfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unbalanced muscle group gains

explain?

you named two exercizes, gonna get broad ass shoulders and tight abs but literally nothing else

about 2

about 3 of them

I'm looking for a no gym no weightlifting workout.
not interested in becoming gigga nigga, simply being toned down.

only if you take 3 proteons as well

You are a dummy

nope, just a newfag.

look, I don't want to go to the gym.
don't come with BS such as you need a gym.

Why not?

go to a gym, faggot
barbell es #1

youtube.com/watch?v=D6kgDX4RyQo

because you can do fit without a gym?

my body already weights 65kg.

I started to do push ups and holy shit, is like using a fucking weight.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should

You need lots of weight from lots of angles to make gains otherwise you won't be pretty looking and symmetrical like the roidmonkey in the video who obviously goes to a gym.

Look into calisthenics, it's workouts that minimize the equipment used by focusing on bodyweight exercises. Use a healthy variety, 3 exercises per bodypart and 3 sets of 5-12 reps for maximum gains.

Find a tried and true workout plan that fits your needs, DO NOT ALTER IT MORE THAN YOU HAVE TO.

Learn your macros, intake appropriate amounts of protein

Get a healthy amount of sleep that you are accustomed to.

These are the best tips I have mate, all of them well known by people who have made significant gains.

>I just want to get toned

Kill yourself

I don't want roids gains retards.
I just want to not look like a fucking blob.
having a toned down body will be great if I can pickup girls and not being looked like a fat blob.

my body goal is othermode, not gigga nigga.

thanks, already doing cardio (jogging).
planning on doing pull ups, push ups, dips and squats.

Ottermode requires gym. Just like the guy in the youtube video. Sorry bud. Can't build hamstrings, traps and spinal erectors without weight.

Your not gonna get huge overnight you moron. Do you actually think your just gonna wake up one day and suddenly be twice as big? Just end yourself bro, your not gonna make it.

>toned

You just need to do cardio and go to the cheapest gym you can find aka Planet Fitness. Get a nice personal trainer from PF and they can show you what you need to do. If you wanna go even cheaper without a PT just do the machine circuit daily and some cardio. You'll get toned in about two months

my goal is to look fine, not be a hot faggot model so others faggots masturbate to me.

I'll be happy to not look like a fat faggot in one year.

Did you read the sticky?
If you're serious about not using equipment there's "Convict Conditioning" which is a book I recommend heartily.
Otherwise just progress with your bodyweight. Push-ups become weighted push-ups (backpack with books/your girlfriend sitting on your back) become one handed push-ups become handstand push-ups.
Crunches become planks become twisting planks.

Then just run for like an hour a day. Lifting weight builds muscle it doesn't burn that much fat. Push ups and ab work are too easy on the body and cardiovascular system to burn fat.

Also if you legit just wanna lose fat take yohimbine, briskly walk for an hour, then wait 4 hours before eating at -500 your TDEE a day.

I'm doing 30 minutes jog every two days and started to do push ups.

I'm not fat, simply skinny fat.

Replace the push ups with hill sprints or regular sprints if you're lazy.

nah, they're great.
I started last week.
couldn't do more than two.

now I can do four.
feels great and my deltoids feel tired.

going easy on this.
not looking for magical gains, simply some daily rutine I can do cheaply.

Doing too many pushups will make you look like Cali Muscle. You should seriously stop asap. If you go out for a run in public and someone spikes your drink with creatine you'll become Rich Piana and die.

Don't even bother this dude has it all figured out. Not sure what the point of the thread is.

nah, is all jokes bro, looking through youtube videos, people talking all kind of weird stuff about exercise, nutrition.

still a newfag but learning.

I just wanted to talk about it, since I don't want to go to gym and all faggots come like seriously butthurt and shilling the jew gym.

I simply keep seeing those niggas working out in prison and shit, without a faggot gym you know.

They spend a lot of their day, every day, lifting weights in prisons you utter melt. A fair few of them can also get their hands on steroids even inside.

They also at least do resistance training, with their buddies 4x the size of you, that's more than you could ever accomplish with your push ups and pull ups.

Just lift weights and you'll have far better results.

Read the sticky

I'll try to go to the gym when I have enough strenght to do weights.

Just start with the bar if you need to. Literally any adult human male can lift 10-20kg

what

bro, I don't want to be swole gigga nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=oTeQL6O5vfw
this is my motivation.

You won't be. Go lift the best weights you can for a year and you won't even begin to resemble those huge guys.

If it was that easy this board wouldn't exist.

Read the sticky, go to the gym, see for yourself how your body changes (or doesn't).

nigga, did you see the video?
I want to be fit so I can look sexy to girls, most of them don't like a guy too much toned and huge.

I'm sure I can pull off D in one year.

You can't look like C without lifting weights and having an excellent diet. You'd have to at least bench to look like D.

yeah, sure I guess I can go to gym, but I'll like to try first the push ups and pull ups.

I'm sure pull ups are fine for building muscle.

Alright you're the expert. Not posting anymore

come bro, we're not even talking shit.

I want some cheap routine I can do at home and in my park and you'll come bringing me down and calling me retarded.

Look in the catalog for Bodyweight General. That should have all the info you need. You're attitude is coming off as very cocky and condescending when almost everyone in this thread has been trying to help you.

I know.

but I made this thread asking for what kind of gains can you make with squats, push ups and pull ups.

it's a serious question.

But you're claiming to know better when everyone is telling you that bodyweight exercises won't achieve what you want to.

Don't ask for advice and then tell the person who knows better than they're wrong.

Waste of dubs.

You would be better off asking that question in BWG. Go to the Veeky Forums catalog and find that thread. I will also not reply to you anymore. You seem to want attention more than information.

>squats, push ups and pull ups

You will make mediocre gains and look mediocre in return. Go to a gym, do a novice program and I garuntee you will hit whatever goal body your aiming for. Your not gonna be some gigga nigga because you can stop adding muscle the moment you find a point where your happy with how you look.

okay, then I guess I got your point.

Still planning on doing one month of exercises before hitting the gym.

thanks guys.

>I want some cheap routine I can do at home and in my park and you'll come bringing me down and calling me retarded

No one here owes you shit you entitled, fat, weak retard. You're not contributing to any fitness discussion on this board and you refuse to spend any time looking at any information that's already been posted in already existing threads. What's worse is that when spoonfed information you fucking throw it back in the face of someone actually making the effort to present it to you.

This thread is a fucking tumor on this board and you are living, breathing cancer.

How about once in your fucking life you put forth effort towards something? How about you actually try to educate yourself on fitness? In the age of information you actually have to try to be ignorant. You actively have to decide that you don't want to learn.

Do everyone a favor and delete this thread then delete yourself

Here is a workable routine for you

Do 3 sets of:
Push-ups x 30
Sit-ups/Crunches x 30
Mountain Climber x 30
Burpees x 25
Lunges x 25
Squats x 25
Flutter kicks x 20
Bicycle crunches x 20
Leg raises x 20
Dips x 20
Pull-ups x 5
Planks (Side, front & Back) 1m 30s each

Finish off the 3 sets with a 4km run/jog
1-2 mins of rest/rehydration in-between sets

For push-ups, alternate between Normal, diamond and Wide-arm. If you can't do pull-ups, hang for 2 mins.
Do proper Push-ups, no cheating.

Feel to increase the intensity and frequency of any of the exercises each week.

If you want to improve on your push-ups, just keep doing 100 push-ups per day (Do push-ups whenever you can). Same goes for your sit-ups.

thanks bro, this is the answer I was looking for.

Follow the routine for 2-to-3 months.
Once you feel comfortable, move on to the more advanced exercises and UP the intensity

if you feel too tired, go do some sports (Swimming, running, Basketball or cycling)
But it is back to work once you are done.
After 8 months and some dieting, you'll start noticing the difference.

>We're all gonna make it brah

try convict conditioning. other than that, I think everyone else has put your plan into perspective