I AM A FAT THAT NEEDS TO START EATING HEALTHY. (PIC RELATED IS ME)

I AM A FAT THAT NEEDS TO START EATING HEALTHY. (PIC RELATED IS ME)

>YES I READ THE STICKY, I KNOW WHAT THINGS I NEED TO PUT IN MY BODY, PROBLEM IS I HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING HEALTHY FOOD THAT DOES NOT TASTE LIKE SHIT, LIKE YEAH SURE I CAN GET GRILLED MICROWAVE CHICKEN WITH A 23 GRAMS OF PROTEIN TO 1 GRAM OF FAT RATIO, BUT I LITERALLY AM GAGGING ON IT BECAUSE IT IS DRYER THAN A FUCKING DESERT THAT HAS NO WATER.

>i HAVE 20,000 USD IN MY BANK AND BRING HOME ANOTHER 2K OF DISPOSABLE INCOME EACH MONTH THAT I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SO I DONT CARE IF IT'S EXPENSIVE

>WHAT FOODS WOULD YOU GUYS RECOMMEND THAT DO NOT TASTE LIKE SHIT

>BONUS POINTS IF I DO NOT HAVE TO USE AN OVEN

please + thanks lads

Learn to cook brah. It's not as hard as you think. Since you don't care about money, get proteins that taste good even when cooked simple like steaks and salmon

Nice vest brah

Learn to cook my man. You already said you have enough money for good healthy food. It's time to experiment and use some recipes that you find interesting

>need to start eating healthy

Fucking fatties when will they learn. You need to eat less.

>less =/= healthy tho depending on *what* i consume, or am I wrong??

There's a thing called internet where you can find videos and stuff that teach you how to cook. Did you know that????

>chicken has good macros
>chicken must be prepared dry in a microwave without fat or seasonings
which one do you think is true?

eating healthy typically means you get to eat more while consuming less calories. eating healthy makes you feel more energized and allows you to eat more frequently and what appear to be larger amounts thus making you less likely to fall back into bad habits or want a "cheat day" or other crap that will hurt your diet

eating healthy and exercising are also required to make sure you lost as much fat and as little muscle as possible which is what 99.9% of people mean when they say "lose weight". calories in/calories out works but only if you're autistic and purely care about the number on the scale and ignore your body composition

Learn to type without capslock.

Learn very basic cooking. Cook things you actually like. Try vegetables and find some you like. Add seasonings to taste. Stop whining.

I eat my chicken with a slice of tomato on it, it keeps it moisty and it just tastes good.

If you don't like tomatoes try brining the chicken

how to cook chicken without it getting dry
1. don't overcook it
you're welcome. olive oil helps too and you only need 1g per breast so NINE TOTAL CALORIES

Sriracha has saved my life. Try not to get carried away with sauces since they're mainly sugar and salt, but just enough can make anything taste amazing.
Chicken + Broccoli + Rice + Sriracha. I eat that shit all day every day.

Learn to cook, you spoiled brat.

sriracha is literally babby's first hot sauce. it's shit

>brings in 2k a month
>can't cook
>writes in all-caps to bitch

You call yourself an adult?

London

Do you have time to do cooking classes. Sign up and do that

It's the only hot sauce I've been going back to. I hate all the other tobacco because of the vinegar. Used to like them but not anymore. It's just a preference. Always up for new ones though... Any Recommendations?

ARE YOU READY CUNT.

>I'M GOING TO TELL YOU HOW YOU CAN FIX YOUR STUPID FUCKING PROBLEMS AND ITS SO SIMPLE YOU WONT EVEN BELIEVE IT

>LEL CLICKBAIT TITLES ASIDE.

ARE YOU FUCKING READY!?
>LEARN
>TO
>COOK

TA-FUCKING-DAAA

>hates vinegar
Not gonna make it

Buy a Crock-Pot, insert chicken and sauce of your choice. Wait x amount of hours depending on what setting. Microwave instant brown rice, add any other veggies you want and you have a meal. If you're smart you'd do all steps above in bulk and have meals for a week.

So Tabasco or bust eh?

fuck your no oven bullshit.

Buy loads of chicken breast (fresh or frozen)

Put as much as you can fit onto a baking tray.
Make sure it is very loosely wrapped in foil to help it not dry out any.

(optional) Throw some thyme or whatever the fuck herbs or spices you want over it

Bake in oven at 200c/400f for 35 minutes (fresh) or 50 minutes (frozen).

Portion out into food containers. Add salad, rice, or whatever the fuck you want as a side.

You can make 5 days worth of meals inan hour this way.

>I HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING HEALTHY FOOD THAT DOES NOT TASTE LIKE SHIT
I'll make it easier for you:

First of all check your kitchen. Kitchen scale, beaker, some good knifes, pan and other cookware, chopping board, everything there? If not, buy that shit. Oh and buy a good cookbook (one that teaches cooking rather than only containing recipes) as well. Some spices would be another good idea. See pic.

Second thing google for something like this here www.recipe-calculator.com (or use this right away). And because you are online already google some website with recipes and a site like tdeecalculator.net where you can calculate your daily need of calories. Aim for -500 kcal.

Third step takes some time: Look for recipes you like and calculate them down to the appropriate amount of calories (1/breakfast, 1/3 lunch, 1/3 dinner is how i prefer). Be honest and do not forget things like that tiny tsp of oil or the like. For lunch search for things you can prepare beforehand and take to work, things that taste good, when not warmed. You may sart with selected recipes and add more time after time. At the weekend try new stuff and learn cooking (remember the book from step 1).

Drink water instead of shitty softdrinks. Go for a walk every day or maybe drive to work by bike or go to a gym or all of that.

That's it.

Good luck user, you'll make it as I did.

3xF Cookbook