Are chia seeds just a meme or have anyone here actually seen any benefits from it?

Are chia seeds just a meme or have anyone here actually seen any benefits from it?

They got a shitload of omega 3s, iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, fiber etc

I don't know but rate my meal.
Am I doing good?

4/10 keep trying user
rate mine

what the fuck is going on in here?

they are good. any micros that come from actual food instead of supplements are a good choice.

If I was in your shoes my next meal would be 00 buckshot

I have, they kick ass.
Good fiber, the energy and endurance gained from them is the real deal.

Yeah, they're a great little food.

At least it's whole wheat desu

Is the rest really that bad?
One drained can of sweet corn, drained can of tuna in oil, a drained can of tuna in water, a whole avocado, half a lemon squeezed over it all, some salt on the avocado and two tablespoons of mayo
Oh yeah and the bread you pointed out

Yeah I put some in my kale and superfruit cleanser smoothie that I drink before my power yoga. It's a great fat burner!

Superfoods are just supplements for people with shit diets and too much money.

Chia seeds have the ALA omegas, which your body tries poorly to convert to DEA omegas anyway.

you cook like my mom and she is a trailer park crack addict.

would you be proud to feed this to company or your significant other? If you had kids and the child welfare people were at your home would you feed this to your child?

Jealous of my cooking skills

Are you retards really insinuating that this is anything more than an attempt at me "eating to make gains".
I had heard Veeky Forums was retarded but this is low as fuck, like below /x/ intelligence

>sweet corn

holy shit this is giving me anxiety

you shouldn't be allowed to prepare food

I absolutely hate the taste of dent corn unless I boil it and grill it afterwards and fuck doing all that.

is that semen?

Implying peas aren't godtier

My cat makes the exact same thing... only he uses kibbles and tuna