The more I lift the more I become redpilled

>the more I lift the more I become redpilled

Is this a common occurrence? Because it seems to be a process I've been going through ever since I started to pick up heavy things and put down heavy things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lifting will not only make your body stronger but can help with improving your mind too.

I started lifting 4 years ago to try to get out my shut-in bubble edgy phase.

All it's done is make me more edgy and shut in and even more disconnected from mainstream society.

Sometimes I wonder if I would have been better off just having some form of blatantly obnoxious autism, instead of this minor hidden form of autism that I have to keep hidden.

No. You must be ugly.You are not a nice guy. Just because you hold a door for a woman doesn't mean she must thank you with a blowjob. Redpill is some autistic shit.

reddit-tier strawman good bait

Redpill stuff is mostly autistic. However there are a lot of truths in it.

It's not going to create a healthy relationship, which women are actually capable of having.

Seriously just flirt with girls, don't make any specific one the center of your world, don't cheat on her, don't abuse her, and respect her at all times besides during sex, they love being told they're you're slut and getting fucked in the ass like daddy's little who're regardless of what comes out of their cock sucker

I'm a sexist psychotic slut according to my ex gf. I find that if women think you respect them, they'll do anything. Lol

lel

redpill is life

Not bait, it is the truth. Normal looking guys and handsome men don't buy into redpill stuff. It's sad that you have to watch a youtube video on how to talk to a woman.

this guy obviously knows everything about trp
and has made an informed decision to hate it

>tfw I was attractive but shy when I was 14-16
>tfw I didn't slay 15-16 old puss until I was 17-18 and had to stop
>tfw its too late to go back
I'm gonna teach my sons to be absolute players

Someone found her Instagram and she is now dating a chad

As you look better you realize how much of social interaction is based purely on physical appearance and you get a little jaded. Totally natural.

>You are not a nice guy. Just because you hold a door for a woman doesn't mean she must thank you with a blowjob.

haha yea that's what red pill is about, it's a bunch of autistic virgins raging because THEY'RE ALL REALLY NICE GUYS and they even wear their best fedoras but these stupid bitches never thank them with sex!!!!! They deserve sex!!!!

I mean I've never actually read anything about it that's just my guess haha

>needing a step by step guide to get laid
Top kek what will you betas think of next?

It's because they're blinded. That's like saying there's no food crisis, because your fridge is full of food.

Redpill is simply stating that women don't love men the same way men love women.

Women are led by materialistic things and fads. That's why if you go on dating websites like Match where they have an option to put in "How much money would you want your potential spouse to make" women on average, have that section filled (Usually an income higher than theirs) as to where men leave it blank.

>another person who didn't read the /b/ banner when he came to Veeky Forums

Yeah well just because I need to watch YouTube videos on how to get girls to talk to me doesn't mean I'm autistic. You sound like an afc. Stay mad bitch we'll see whose laughing when I lose my virginity after mastering trp and pua

could anyone post the youtube link for the webmmplease?

>generalising half the world's population
>this demographic is one person fallacy

what's a redit-tier?

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

treat her with respect except in the bedroom.
its easy.
Take your bitch to dinner and then fuck her silly

>date rapist mental gymnastics

Not him, but guess how i know you can't make women cum.

>Implying you've even fucked a girl

Nice projecting. Didn't meant to strike a nerve.

That's honestly personal preference for any woman
I make my gf cum and we have pretty sensual and slow sex most of the time

inb4 she's faking it and getting railed by chad when I'm not around

>they love being told they're you're slut and getting fucked in the ass like daddy's little who're regardless of what comes out of their cock sucker

Spoken like a true virgin.

Most women like rough dominating sex. You've clearly never been with enough of them since you think it's "date rapist mental gymnastics" you fucking autist.

My current gf is the same. She cums quicker when I rail her though but really it depends on the setting.

this

so many red pill misogynists itt lol baka

just treat a girl like a real woman, be her emotional tampon and give her unrestricted access to your bank account

and stop being so misogynistic baka FailFish

>>the more I lift the more I become redpilled
What does this even mean?

>implying any of the little boys in this thread would know how to MAN UP and handle business

The only redeeming quality of the redpill is that it reminds men to take care of themselves and have self respect. Guys that would be considered bluepilled bend over backwards for ANY women and act like they are angels absolved of all sin.

Too much redpill can yield pic related

I see nothing wrong with him

Without the quasi fedora personality he would be Carl the cuck

Probably. It makes sense that being actively involved in physical self improvement makes it more likely that you will start to seek mental self improvement aswell.

This doesnt apply to everyone though. Theres countless of absolutely super low brained people who are very serious about going to the gym

so i've been seeing this girl for a while. first time i've ever slept with someone more than once.

im in a really depressed and anxious place in life right now and it kind of helps to have her around. for some reason even though im a wreck she likes me and believes in me.

she likes getting fucked hard and our sex is amazing. she cums frequently. however, she is not loud. she is silent. not even loud moans or anything, and dirty talk is out of the question.

and im sure she is enjoying it, she arches her back and her pussy becomes 10 times tighter and her legs are twitching and everything. and she keeps coming back to me, a total loser, for more sex each week.

i even brought it up and she just said "im just not that loud in bed. im not loud anywhere else, not even irl", except she used female words and not "irl" etc.

i'm just wondering, how the fuck do i make her more vocal? how do i make her scream for her king to fuck her? scream my name and all that jazz?

Yes, it increases your testosterone.
There's a reason why leftists/progressives are such numale looking fucks. They're lowtest as fuck.

The sad part is, he doesn't look awkward when he's doing the dance routine. But the second it's over, any hint of confidence he had vanishes, and it's back to Betaland.

if your fat and don't do cardio your body metabolizes test really fast where you essentially worse off then a numale faggot.

>nothing wrong with him
>post on reddit literally reeking of insecurity and begging for validation

>red pill
People who are into that shit are mostly the same fucking tards who were hardcore atheists a couple of years ago, but since atheism is too mainstream now they like this redpill crap
>BUT BUT UR LE cuck UR LE NUMALE T. NUMALE XD LE REPILLZ IS TEH TRUTH! WE ARE SUPERIOR, HITLER WAS RIGHT KILL NIGGERS XdddddDDDD
Cringe worthy fucks

>Yes, it increases your testosterone.

not really

>There's a reason why leftists/progressives are such numale looking fucks. They're lowtest as fuck.

no they aren't

also implying your test levels as an adult have got jack fucking shit to do with your facial masculinity

your genetics and your prenatal test levels do much more

Talking about being redpilled is cringy as fuck.

He's not really redpilled

>lifting doesn't increase testosterone
ok kid

Red pill should not be confused with alt right. It just so happens most alt right are red pilled.

anyone?

> The slight test boost you get from lifting is enough to completely change your facial structure.

I want /pol/ to leave

where did this facial structure shit come from?
you're an idiot bud.

Same. This isn't even a fitness forum anymore. We need better modz.

"There's a reason why leftists/progressives are such numale looking fucks. They're lowtest as fuck."

the fact that you drew facial shit from that sentence means you're projecting hard as fuck. what was probably meant was the typical skinnyfat, bitch-tits male who has a chubby face and wears thick-rim glasses with a beard.

if she doesnt do it then she doesnt do it. Who cares? If you want a girl that will be loud then find another girl

>not knowing what redpill means
Welcome to Veeky Forums btw.

I'll give you a hint:
redpill != PUA

He's right - you're a projecting dumb fuck

this guy obviously needs an internet forum to get laid. fucking pathetic.

> Women are led by materialistic things and fads. That's why if you go on dating websites like Match where they have an option to put in "How much money would you want your potential spouse to make" women on average, have that section filled (Usually an income higher than theirs) as to where men leave it blank.

That's quite the leap you've made.

Tell her with your words you autist.

Yeah. Strong men tend to despise left wing weak willed faggots.

what a moron

>redpill
>blue pill
This shit came from the matrix, which was written by the Wachowski """"Brothers"""" who were known to be transsexuals within Hollywood when they wrote the matrix (and only recently became full on post-op trannies)

/pol/ and several like minded groups base their personal beliefs on this pill shit
I thought /pol/ hated trannies because they're degenerates?

DELL EAT IS

Cant wait for Trump to lose the election so /pol/ will fuck off back to their shit board, moot should have never brought them back

wanna know how i know u don't lift?

wanna know how i know youre a faggot?

When a challenge of DYEL is offered the challenger should post pic before the one challenged would post his. If challenger doesn't he is BTFO and should khs. If the one challenged doesn't post when challenger posts his, the former is BTFO and should khs

I thought OP meant right-wing, and this thread is full of fedorafag betas.

sometimes people say things that make sense even if they themselves do not.
2+2=4 even if a nigger faggot says it.

Fucking hell, the "red pill" stands for HRT. Because to them, being "female" is their "truth" and taking the "red pill" (hormone replacement therapy) will set them free from the lie they were living in (bring "male")

That's the effect of bad carbs
They feel great if you are a fat fuck but they destroy the mind if you have a minimum of activity

hope this is bait

>he takes his philosophy from mentally ill individuals
>he takes his philosophy from mentally ill individuals without even a proper understanding of that philosophy
LMAO
M
A
O
Why? Because you've built your entire personality on a flawed understanding of this scifikino?

I actually want Trump to win.

>Cost of goods increases as Trumptard hatred of globalism kills any new international trade, basic products like computers cost hundreds more dollars due to having to invest in regional manufacturing, and the collapse of that manufacturing due to insanely high worker prices and standards

>Lower-middle class shafted hard due to tax breaks for the wealthy, continuing disparity between rich and poor

>Agriculture system collapses and food prices skyrocket because all of those evil rapist Mexicans were actually a majority of your agriculture workforce, and no one wants those shitty low-paying jobs

>Increased terror attacks/violence due to unaddressed racial divides, fearmongering Trump has instilled towards minorities drives people to radicalism

>End of the 4 years, America is in a worse shithole than it was with Bush

The tears of stormfags and Trumptards crying "M-Muh great America..." will be extremely delicious.

Your image has become an obsession. By now you have tried out online dating and probably had much less action than you had expected, so you have come to accept these realities

Goddamn Trump is an idiot when it comes to foreign policy. The president is the one person with the ultimate say in foreign relations except in treaty making. Then uneducated murcan /pol/acks wanted him elected because MUH WALLS

Post your senior yearbook pic

Trump's support base is old racist guys and edgy millennials who have taken on the moniker of the "alt-right".

Socially, it makes sense. The newest generation rebels against it's parents. WW2-Baby Boomer eras were socially conservative. The hippie generation-80's were next, who were defined by their social progression and rejection of their parent's values. We're doing another swing back, where the current generation is becoming more conservative and bigoted. Not because it's a correct philosophy, but more because it's edgy and controversial.

Trump is a completely illogical candidate. His policies are nonsense, and for the most part, not even feasible (Mexico isn't paying for a wall, and you're not spending billions of dollars trying to deport millions of immigrants).

Trump is popular because he appeals to the xenophobic ideals of an older generation, and to a growing amount of the current generation, who is too retarded to realize that their access to Veeky Forums, a computer, and much of their cushy lives is a direct result of the globalism and cultural integration they claim to hate.

If she's cumming then what's the issue? Maybe she's too shy to be vocal then really it's a matter of making her more comfortable with you. Or maybe she doesn't see you as being dominant enough to be calling you her "king", in which case stop being an emotional faggot because you're only making yourself look weak as shit.

there's a lot of leftist brainwashing points in this post. wanna know how i know you don't lift?

Mein Fuhrer was right about le niggers though...

I want Hillary to win so we import millions of refugees and become a multicultural paradise like Sweden

BBC isn't cutting it for my wife anymore, she needs some of that pure halal cock

What does not believing in fairy tales have to do with being a insecure misogynistic cunt?

> red pill

That world has literally lost it's original meaning. Originally, "red pill" refer to a revelation about something previously unknown and generally unexpected. In the case of women, that there exists a number of them who aren't perfect angels and are instead bitches and whores...

What you are experiencing isn't any sort of informational revelation, instead, through lifting (i.e. putting time, energy, conscious effort into working hard for something you want but aren't immediately given) has given you the opinion that success and the fruits of success (e.g. respect, adoration, aesthetics, etc) must be earned and not just given.

So when you see women, whom you assume are beautiful, adored, and loved despite putting forward no effort except surviving puberty, you feel contempt for them and thus don't feel you can treat them with the respect society dictates they deserve....

And honestly, most (non crazed American feminist) women agree with you. Respect is earned... and that's why if you find a woman worthy of your respect marry and stay loyal to her. Otherwise, do whatever you want to the loose sluts who don't deserve respect.

Where did this term "numale" come from? I swear it wasn't that long ago anons were using the term "beta" instead

>Trump is popular because of xenophobic racism!

I stopped going to reddit because this is how they all talk over there and I come here and now I see they've invaded my beloved Mongolian basketweaving forum as well

>I stopped going to reddit because this is how they all talk over there
Reddit has the most amount of trump supporters of any other website m8

>so we import millions of refugees and become a multicultural paradise like Sweden
We have the Immigration Act of 1965. The president can't do what you think she can. The shit I hate about you retards is that you argue from the position of ignorance. Shitpost are literally more valuable than your posts. Here's a (You)

As opposed to the obese weekend warriors who spend all their time blaming foreigners and black people for their shitty life. That's a real alpha attitude.

Or... You know, like Canada.

>Hurr leftist brainwashing
>Hurr you don't lift

The majority of the Republican establishment doesn't want Trump because they know that he's a meme choice, and that at the end of the day, he's most likely costing them votes in other important races. The guy doesn't even have a solid campaign, he's made major staff rehauls multiple times in the past few months. FFS, his latest persuasive reason for voting him in was "What do you have to lose?".

His ideas of deporting millions of immigrants, building a border wall with Mexico, bringing back manufacturing from China, and banning all Muslim immigrants have all been dismissed as economically and socially impossible, are disagreed on by experts and members of his own party, and would devastate the US's economy if they actually did occur. They have no basis in actual logic or reason, he's just used them to push nationalism on a population that's worried about terrorism, and has historically had an issue with race relations.

Trump supporters on Veeky Forums have nothing but "Fuck niggers fuck Muslims leftist brainwashing cuck cuck cuck". Whether they're intentionally trolling to be edgy, or believe in Trump because they're uneducated, either way, there's no logical debate for him, and it boils down to a "I hate foreigners" mentality.

And for these reasons, I hope Trump wins. As you sit there in your Chinese made clothes, on your computer with minerals from Africa, electronics made in Taiwan and assembled in Korea, heating your home with oil from the Middle East, and eating food from South America and many other continents, calling everyone a brainwashed leftist, I hope that you get your wish, and that Trump wins the election. Then in 4 years I hope I see you back on Veeky Forums, asking how to afford food on a budget, because your agriculture system has collapsed, basic goods and services have tripled prices, social services like food stamps have been slashed, and Trump has left your dumb ass who voted him in out to dry.

>And for these reasons, I hope Trump wins.
Living their life is enough punishment for them, you don't have to make the rest of us suffer.

i used to see a girl who was a dirty talker etc and moaned and shit during sex, but when she orgasmed she would go silent and stay silent for a while after.

>Takes days to disavow KKK leader who supports him
>Well documented incidents of racism perpetrated by Trump supporters at Trump rallies
>Wants to deport millions of illegal immigrants who keep your agricultural system afloat, describing them all as rapist criminals
>Wants to ban 1 billion+ people from entering the country based on their religion
>Statistical increase on hate crimes against Muslim communities since Trump's "Ban all Muslims" comment and continued rhetoric

>"B-But it's not racism guys"
>"I'm going to call you a Redditor to distract from how illogical I am"

Handsome guy here. Also redpilled. You're talking out of your ass on this subject m8.

ok you pseudoscientific piece of shit

Cuckifornia resident here. We're a multicultural paradise already... and also the 6th largest economy in the world. Maybe if you can look pass your buzzwords like "cuck", "halal", and "Jamal" you too can become fucking ridiculously wealthy.

And honestly, if I get to make $500 million exploiting chinks, jamals, and achmeds then my used up old wife rides some halal cock and takes $250 million, I still have $250 million with which I can now freely use bang nubile 22 year olds from slut factories like Arizona state... whereas you argue with your roastie fat wife about how much to budget for buying donuts and macaroni.

>Redpill is simply stating that women don't love men the same way men love women.
No it's not. It goes far beyond just women. It delves into politics, race, economics, history, philosophy, and so on.