Started with 30 btc

>started with 30 btc
>went all in on alts
>now at 10 btc and decreasing

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IF I JUST HELD BTC I WOULD BE RICH NOW FUCK SAKE FUCK ALTS FUCK ALTS FUCK ALTS

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/6XMLby
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

which alts?

they will follow

DGB, ETH, SIA,GNT, UBQ STRAT ETC

Actually I forgot to mention they peaked at 50BTC but I FELL FOR THE HODL MEME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope so, but Im running low on hope

>DGB, SIA, UBQ, STRAT
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

the hodl meme is for bitcoins not shitcoins, silly goose

Why the fuck would you gamble with 150k?

Just hold

Proof please. really want to know if this is real.

Someone explain to me why alts should go down when btc goes up, the follow.

Are people are stupid enough to see that the dollar value of the alt is going up so they cash out, then a few days later they realise that the price in btc of their alt is down so they buy again ?

This "sale on alts" shouldn't be a thing, if people hold them their value will grow at the same time than btc.
Fucking help me Veeky Forums I'm getting mad a irrational people.

I had 7 BTC at some point, now I have 1...

Same...
Fucking XRP and SIA.

People are selling for the fork. Once they have their shitty 2x coins most will sell them for more bitcoin and buy back the alts.

The future is in price stable coins.
Protip: no shitty centralized pegs to USD like Tether and all.

i dont feel so bad about my 1 BTC loss thanks guys.

chill dude. I never had more than 5 btc. Everything in shitcoins. Last mont my shitcoin had worth of 419 btc. No it has 279.
The most ironic part that the bitcoin size is shrinking while in fiat my part stays same at fucking 1.4 mil

This isn't some fucking group effort, lmao, it's the wild west, every man for himself. Alt holders see BTC price go up, a lot are going to jump onto that train, it's inevitable. If you're the first to sell, you're lucky, the last one not so much. Plus, like always, whale manipulation, etc.
All you can do is keep a clear head and hold, fiat inflow is the main reason BTC is pumping right now, it isn't a tremendous shift between alts and btc like everyone thinks. As soon as BTC calms down money will flow back into (good) alts.

respectively my portfolio :
41.39% in Rise
19.55% in Ark
15.50% in Link
4.20% in Neo
3.25% in Waves
2.69% in pivx
2.29% in TAAS

fun fact : I bought ark at 0.18 and pivx at 0.60. I spent 1/3 on ark and 2/3 pivx. I thought pivx will hit dash hard. Now I feel like digamarine. I should have bought 2/3 arks

>he's not in link
>link is the only alt doing well

Hahahaha

>DGB, ETH, SIA,GNT, UBQ STRAT ETC
lol this better be bait

Try margin trading if you posses balls of steel, you can make it all back fairly quickly, personally made 150% profit in a week of trading btc at bitmex which offers 1-100x leverage. Feel free to use this link to get 10% off of fees for 6 months:
bitmex.com/register/6XMLby