Okay I got a shitty wagecuck job finally. There are a lot of qt coworkers there, how can I make one of them my gf?

Okay I got a shitty wagecuck job finally. There are a lot of qt coworkers there, how can I make one of them my gf?

They always say that meme slavejobs are easy to get gfs at, how do I do this?

Don't do it unless you plan to quit soon

tell me how to get a gf there please and explain what you mean

>unironically asking about how to 'do' a basic social thing

dunno mate maybe Veeky Forums isn't your best bet

perhaps some sort of social training?

perhaps observe people around you

I mean that if it fucks up, you'll be stuck at seeing your ex every day, and she'll probably spread shit about you to the other qts

If you still want to go through with it, just talk to all of them, see which ones you click with, and invite her (them) out to coffee or beers

go to parties if they have them, make friends, do your thing. Enjoy it man. I been working at a sausage fest desk job for a while now and I miss my best buy days.

you guys have given me good advice before so I figured why not

what the fuck do I say though

i feel like i'm trying to rush it but I don't know how to keep it going further, how do I stand out from the other betas in this?

please reply

You will stand out from the other betas by making a move. Ask someone out, if they say no, move on. If you feel uncomfortable, fake feeling like getting turned down didn't matter, cause it doesn't.

What's your job exactly?
For how long have you been working there?
Are you a virgin or very beta guy?

>Are you a virgin or very beta guy?

Depends on your wageslave job. I would fuck my coworkers back when I did catering part time and there was a lot of employee turnover, a lot of moving around and very rarely we had the same staff work events often.

There's no fucking way I'd plow a coworker at my full time desk job.

But you're probably autistic and not a Chad, so you better hope you're funny in conversation. After a while if you're funny/somewhat normal you'll get invited to an after shift party/bar trip, then start flirting with the girls that laugh at your jokes.

i don't know how to do any of that

i've never done it before. I'm losing hope, is there anything i can do specifically instead of just this vague meme advice

Ugh I really miss my ex...
Not responding was the worst mistake of my summer...

Go on omegle and learn how to flirt with strangers. Once you've got that, get a Tinder and practice some more then. You're probably gonna fuck up and go to snap city but those are with strangers and it doesn't fucking matter.

Once you start learning how to talk to girls, ask out Tinder girls/talk to your coworkers.

You've probably seen movies before, just copy your favorite Chad (autistists love to copy Archer) and do their gimmick.

how do I get to the point where that's possible?

I could probably do that on tinder since that's the environment but how do i do that with some random girl at my job

>how do I get to the point where that's possible?

You fuck up enough times and you realize rejection isn't the end of the world

but i'm saying i can't just use some cheesy tinder-tier pickup line in person

is this a feels thread?

>tfw talking with qt for a while
>she's interested in me
>she has fuckboy beta bestfriend
>buys her stuff always with her
Thankfully he's a Virgin and friendzoned
>hanging out with her and him a few nights ago
>they go outside to smoke
>there's a seat out there that her and I usually sit on
>he rushes and sits next to her
Okay cool I don't smoke so I don't care
>they both get high
>he starts talking some shit about me to her
>I say he user if you're gonna talk shit grow some balls and say it to my face don't be a little bitch and say it to her
>she giggles he gets all mad and shuts up

>Mfw he's cock blocked me twice
>Mfw I need alone time with her so I can fuck her
>Mfw she only has one day off and works two jobs and it's hard to get alone time cause fuckboy always there with her
>I'm about a cunts hair away from not trying anymore.

>meet high test (not a fatty) grill yesterday
>we talk for a few hours, good convo
>today shes talking to my friend nonstop, doesn't glance at me
>at least i lowbar 4pl8

>lowbar

You don't speak entirely in memes, just like you wouldn't speak entirely in pick up lines

yeah

DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT!
For fuck's sake.
Yea it's easy to do, but you're just latching onto them because you see em' fairly constantly and are forced to interact with them.
Unless you honestly connect with one of them outside the workplace you're gonna get disillusioned real fuckin' quick and shit will go downhill even faster.
There are better ways to bang qt3.14s user, shit's easier when you just worry about getting paid and get your dick wet elsewhere.