A girl who I matched with on tinder wants to meet, I found out we go to the same school and now she's insisting we meet...

A girl who I matched with on tinder wants to meet, I found out we go to the same school and now she's insisting we meet, what do? I look good but I'm a complete fucking sperglord but she doesn't know that. Should I switch school to avoid potential embarrassment?

yes, there is no other option
there's no such thing as learning to not be a sperglord and this would at least give you good experience- no fuck that, you have to move

leave the country INFACT

jesus fucking christ dude get a grip

>also bee urself :)

I Don't want to spill my fucking spaghetti no matter how much experience it gives.

Thx Chad :D

Kys then tbqh pham

We tried to help

Fuck off I'm meeting her... but how much protein will I lose if we ever get to that stage? Won't I miss out on my gains?

fuck off amigo

Y-you too.

How to not be awkward?

I used to be all uptight and anxious about sharing my picture on the internet (in normie zones), meeting girls or hanging out at huge public places like clubs with people I'm not fully friends with until I one day realized people who are a lot uglier than me post their pictures all days long, meet new boys and girls and just live their life.

Then I realized when I see them doing it I just don't give two shits about it because, that's their life and it struck me that they probably don't give two shits about what I'm doing because, that's my life.
And just like that I stopped a sperg who overthinks every social situation and just let it be. Date didn't go well? Oh well, I don't have to see her again and she will probably just add me to some list of stories about bad dates where I'll be just a number to everyone involved and even if they know, so what?
You're truly living life at ages of 18-35ish. That's not a lot to be remembered, and nobody will probably ever waste time remembering you

Just bee yourself

That depends if she eats all your cum, you share or you cum in a cup and drink ot after

I've done all 3 2bh

Just do it, I did two years ago and it had changed me for the better.

Some actual advice:
Don't listen to 'bros' telling you things like 'ahh you gonna get laid', 'you got to tap dat' etc.

Go there expecting nothing but a good time, don't TRY to be relaxed, cool or witty. Remember its about the both of you enjoying yourselves; mainstream media makes it easy for men to believe their purpose is to make the woman enjoy herself in order to get laid, when in reality anyone with half a brain wont enjoy the company of someone who is not enjoying the situation.

As for the spaghetti-spilling, try to own it somehow. I learned to deal with my spaghetti-spillage by teasing and making banter with ladies, which is something I do with mates and makes me feel comfortable. In addition, girls love this.

I don't even know if I want to desu I just want to shitpost, play vidya, and lift weights, still it could be fun to actually interact with someone for a change

I do nofap and whenever I relapse I eat my own cum to punish myself. How will I manage to interact with an 8/10 when I've fallen that far?

Diss her and pretend you are too cool to meet. She will fall madly in love with you.

Thanks user this was actually good advice

Already tried that one time and that girl stopped speaking to me for an entire year.

yes also create a rival tinder account make it match you and have them fight

Well you can start by not telling her you've done that. Just fug her and find out whay shes into some of them are into some nasty stuff. Also dont be afraid of pulling her hair or lightly choke her slap her ass things like that

Yeah switch school