Why do so many females love this guy so much?

why do so many females love this guy so much?

theres literally tens of thousands of females 15-30 sending leafy very sexualised happy birthday messages via social media

Why? He is a uggo pale skeleton Manlet who looks like a teenager.

Fuck women, they just obessed with status, they don't give a fuck how disgusting or aesthetic you are, it's ALL about the fucking status you have in life.

Worst part of it all is that it's out of your hand, luck of the draw.

I'm going back to full shut in mode and Never trying again. Fuck it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_bMcmdUhUcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

maybe youd have bitches if you didn't sperg out over dumb shit my nigga

Ok, Elliot Rodgers

Because he's got loads of followers/subscribers, which amounts to high status. Also probably has heaps of youtube money.

he has a nice pair of senns

Literally who and fuck off /r9k/

Because he has got everything that women are looking for apart from looks. Confidence, charisma, smarts, social skills, skills to market himself (even if his target audience is 12 year olds), popularity, a career and a good and non-depressing life. And he doesn't give up and go shut himself in sobbing because other people are better than him.

What have you got?

Chicken breast

Lek who hehhe im so edgy hehehhrriehwoejhe

How is it dumb shit? I just showed you how everything about self improvement for getting female attention is bullshit

The stars align and you receive status, this is the only way to get tons of women fawning over you.

All the Mirin stories here are bullshit and massively exaggerated, you fucks all have average to very little status in life, women don't even know you exist and no matter how better looking you are than leafy he'd still get 100000 more pussy from 100000x better looking women who'd be chasing him doing all the work, because of his status.

Just accept your fate, you're a shitter with no status just like the rest of us

His in his early 20's and he already makes close to 1M. Also yeah his videos are pure cringe, but he has a cult like following going on, so I'd say he's more successful than your average joe.

This OP,
Do something cool like killing rapist muzzies in Germany, the world needs a lot of help and being a bitch isn't gonna fix it.

Not really, visit a /fraud/ thread, pretty sure they're better than you lol

>confidence

The little rat won't even look at the camera in his face cam videos.

mcfucking kill yourself then if life is so pointless

i have them, bretty good

You won't give us your full name and address on here soo

>fraud
>better than anyone

You joking? Fraud has the most autistic shitty non-personalities whose lives revolve around eating sleeping and pinning. You think women find that lifestyle attractive? Kidding yourself.

Are you literally retarded?

you are not wrong
just don't trust women again
they can only be loyal when oppressed like in the 50s

Why the fuck do you care about what this faggot does? In 10 years he'll be flipping burgers at mcdonalds anyways. Wow he got some pussy by doing edgy videos on youtube. You really think its a good idea to do videos full time as a living? Then stop lifting, buy a mic and start your own lets-gay channel. Then you might get some gash for the low price of not having a future career.

>In 10 years he'll be flipping burgers at McDonald's anyways.

He makes $250,000 a month, he'll be fine. But I guess you can keep telling yourself that.

leafy has already received more nudes and money than you ever will

Yeah kinda wanna rape OP too

Y do u care?

>Why? He is a uggo pale skeleton Manlet who looks like a teenager.

HAHA holy shit didn't Elliot say something exactly like this? i think he made fun of him for being indian too.

OP confirmed for weird autist sperg that nobody likes!

More exposure + fame

>this is what redpilfags actually believe

go outside you fucking autist

Woah man life is all about getting cash and nudes. Just think about all the lube you can buy to jack off with to the pics. Rad.

Guess i underestimated what you can make on youtube. Brb starting react channel and getting snatch and money. Bye pride in what i do.

Who is this? Literally have no idea.

Nigga he said in the post.

leafy? Is that a name or something?

literally who?

he's a very famous woodworker known for his hand made leaves

Leafy's that guy that befriends all of the kids in the year below him and makes up stories to seem cool because no one in his year likes him.

He's a pokemon

>tfw too old to know about e-celebs anymore

>smarts
>>charisma

hnng hope you're being sarcastic there friend

This.

His vids are utter shit and reddit tier

worrying about others won't help you achieve your goals.

I'm the guy that didn't know who he is. I'm not trying to be edgy or anything.

Who is he and why should I know him?

He looks like a pewtypie type guy and I don't watch kids play games on youtube

I have no idea who this guy is either, but from the sounds of it, he's probably some youtube guy or some streamer? Either way, who cares?

Though OP is right about status overshadowing other things, he's still a faggot for caring this much about the attention another faggot gets. There are probably guys less attractive than this leafy guy who still attract more women than OP. But all OP can do is get bumblasted worrying about other people instead of focusing on himself.

Confirmed for never making it; see ya shithead.

>pewdiepie type guy
yeah, more or less

/r9k/

have the same aswell

>lifting for girls

When will you learn ?

This

Literally who the fuck is this guy and why should I care?

There will always be people making more money than you, or taller than you, etc... comparing yourself to others is a waste of time

His name is leafyishere he roasts people on youtube some of his shit is good but overral i dont like him.

I feel sorry for you, and pity is one of the worst things you could feel for a man imo.

You guys on this board get bent outta shape over the weirdest shit. I grew up without internet and thank god is all I can say. The amount of dribble kids your age obsess about is no wonder you're all so neurotic...

Who the fuck is this? Why do you care? Why does some 12 year old boy make you feel insecure?

>a good and non-depressing life
>makes content for 12 year olds

Not sure if this guy knows he's meming or if he actually doesnt know Leafy

You are such a fucking faggot, I seriously wish that you and everyone like you who post about this two bit fuck boy could just stop. Just fucking stop. Nobody cares that you don't get paid lots of money to sit on your ass and make cancerous videos and nobody cares that you admire some fuck boy who does. Just fucking fuck off. Why not try posting something actually fitness related?

-Signed: Everyone who isn't a bitch on Veeky Forums.

PS: Here's a humble request for the mods to delete this thread.

the only females who like this faggot are underageb&, and would get him put in prison if he touched them.

He's popular, mysterious and has found his niche. Also says a lot of shit his autistic legion identifies with. He's outspoken.

The women into him aren't quality. Also he's ugly af. Stop being jealous like a woman, each man walks his own path.

I can see why he uses videos of him playing CS instead of his face now

>luck of the draw
Except status is something that is a lot more under your control than height, face, insertions, etc.

Go outside and lift faggot. Stop worrying about this shit.

>Worst part of it all is that it's out of your hand, luck of the draw.

He started from nothing and literally came from the poor house.

Quit your bitchin and go to college and make something out if yourself. your status is completely under your control, you fucking moron.

His success is a meme though. YouTube has a broken business model which lets douchebags with no talent skate by on nothing, fucking watch his videos. In the 80's he would have been nothing more then a public television guy at 3 am. But YouTube cuck has created a system where complete ducking losers can make millions by doing dumb shit like playing video games instead of contributing to society.

Fucks sake, I work 60 hours a week for six figures in a job that helps people. This douche gets paid millions to act like an autist. They can't even fucking prove that people watching his videos made purchases! It's all fucking air.

It's trash, all these YouTube celebrities are meme lords. It was fun when they were just spergs with time on their hands but now we've created monsters.

Lel BEINS
Thread is 2 Facebook 4 me

This kind of freak could earn money is everything wrong with mordern society

>Who is he and why should I know him?
hes the most Redditest man this side of the galaxy

Ignore everybody in this thread.

This is what happened. Girls are weird, if you're famous, whether on youtube, or in real life, you'll get messages saying "fuck me daddy". You'll get a couple of those. Leafy frequently retweets those specific messages and talks about them in his videos, so he gets MORE than the average person does, because girls know it will get him to notice them.

You're taking a specific artificial inflation of specific messages combined with the bias of seeing it as he retweets them and analyzing it as "Women prefer men like Leafy". Please don't do this.

I had to do a Google search on this clown. wow this generation is fucked if these turds are their celebrities.

Calm down elliot

>mfw seeing literal 10/10 Stacey's in their 20s messaging this kid wanting to suck his cock

Where did it all go so wrong for me and so right for him? I've never had any female message me.

BECAUSE HE'S FAMOUS.

fuckin' /thread

Jesus christ you're a faggot

This, fame will get you 1 billion ties more pussy than anything else in life. Even if it's negative fame.

>your status is out of your control
lol

Yes because I'm sure the autistic KV leafy thought he'd attract the sexual interests of unbelievable attractive adult women by creating autistic YouTube videos aimed at other autistic children.

>everything I do in my life is to attract unbelievable attractive adult women

one more reason you are a little shit lol
is this honestly your own goal in life? your only goal? trying to get women to like you and feeling mad jealous is all you do in your life?

>implying that isnt every mans dream

I've created a thread on r9k in case this gets shoahed,

FACTS rns

C'mon mane, even people HERE think this guy is autistic. That should tell you something.

/thread

Whatever, I'll take the bait
youtu.be/_bMcmdUhUcI

Go to bed grandpa

>leafy is a 10/10

heart wants what the heart wants

He is funny and makes a shit ton of money.

Not all girls gravitate towards the same type all the time you insecure retard

>guh some girls like a guy that i think they shouldnt

Like shut the fuck up and go bang some sluts

who the fuck cares about you working 60 hours a week?

he's doing entertainment for the people, and clearly he's hit a nerve with millions watching his videos.

I'm also working my ass off in my office, but I don't hate on other people because they've acheived success through nothing but their own endeavours

>4.5m subs is just luck and coincidence
>doesn't require anything really

>making well into 7-figures for doing some youtube videos isn't a great life
>really wouldn't want that, I'm happy to wage slave for 1/100 of the money he earns