Months ago you guys linked a site for checking daily nutrients and stuff. Like...

Months ago you guys linked a site for checking daily nutrients and stuff. Like, you could insert your meals for the day and it would tell you if you were getting enough of the various vitamins and stuff. I lost the site when my computer borked, any chance any of you know which site it was?

Other urls found in this thread:

amzn.com/B00KYDZHSI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chronometer

>le microwaves destroy micros meme

Hown do I steam broccoli?

no fucking way that chart is right. I've read so much shit about how microwaving does very little to micronutrient in food.

>source: magazine

KEK

>Source: Italian Magazine

>Trusting Italian scientists

They couldn't even warn their own people about that earthquake.

>he doesnt eat broccoli raw

never gonna make it senpai senapi bruh.

Put some frozen broccoli in a pot with a bit of olive oil or water, cover it, and set stove to medium heat until the broccoli is thawed.

>Source: Italian Magazine, 2003

fuck off

>Buy a steam insert
>Boil water

put broccoli in blow, add a tablespoon of water, cover with saran wrap, poke holes through wrap, microwave for 1 minute

>How do I steam something
>It's simple, just microwave it

Fucking retards are everywhere

amzn.com/B00KYDZHSI

>putting saran wrap in the microwave

This might explain the rise in autism

boil a pot of water and put a metal colander on top if you are too cheap to actually get the proper tools

this image slightly triggers me. eating broccoli any type of way is going to be better than your average large fry or doritos

>tfw im steaming broccoli and i accidentally the broccoli into the boiling water
it's like i dropped a child outta my arms

That's the one. Thanks!

Also, uh, the image was just a random one that came up when I searched for an image using nutrients something as a keyword. It is a bad image, I apologize for using it, sorry.

>Being triggered because you look at something, take it out of context, add another unrelated thought then assume the original image had anything to do with the result of your mental gymnastics.

>Millennials

>put broccoli in blow
Well that's what I've been doing wrong. I've been keeping my coke separate from my veggies.

dont forget to add baking soda