What's the point of being shredded and natty?

What's the point of being shredded and natty?

When you just look like this in public?

You have to understand that shirt is waaay to big on him.

Anything shredded under 200 lbs is pointless. Keep bulking my friends.

I,think being natty is a good reason to get shredded so u can maximize aesthetics. Ive seen lots of guys with slabs of mass but not lean enough to be super sick.

its not the big

How much does he weigh?

175-180 I think
Deadlifts 530 impressively

>Scott Herman

so i can fap while looking in the mirror

>scott
>natty

He is 5'10 170lbs

I guess he doesn't care about size and is into "functional strenght" or "healthy living" only

>t. dyel

waaay to big for you.

Shoulder seam is literally an inch away from his shoulder on both sides.

>Dropping your body fat as a natural

You lose size, you lose strength and energy and still look dyel as fuck. Why do people still try to cut as a natural?

>So what if I flashed my ass for money?! I'm not gay, bro! I'm not! Besides, I can deadlift more than you with proper form! Waah!

Are you trolling or...?
Nothing wrong with cutting as a natty, a lower bf% and higher vasularity will make you look better and bigger anyway, like you're "only made of muscles"

Whats the point of doing anything as a natty? Scott isn't shredded hes a normal weight.

>having such a picture saved to your cumputor

Natty at 200 is carrying at least 30 lbs of extra fat. Bulking is just denial that you need drugs to get anywhere. Make peace with being bodybuilding small or start using.

You lose muscle too as you come closer to the single digit in body fat percentage, there is a sweet spot when you have vascularity, look big but you are not shredded that's the real natty objective.

Nice ass, nice dubs.
Absolutely, 99.9% n-no homo

Man, his latest videos with those click bait titles... It's like daily mail made a lifting channel.

What's the point of being shredded and not natty?

This is why you never EVER wear shirts with sleves that finish below your biceps. Even better if you show a little tricep and your arms fill the sleves. Too high up and you look like a tryhard faggot, though. If your delts are peaking out you've fukt up.

Being shredded and natty.

>Let's Reach Four Goals Together!
>not reaching 5

I wear baggy(ish) clothes most of the time so I look like a standard skinny fat dude. But It's really fun when I go to a party where there's a pool or the beach with people, especially women, that don't know I train. When I take my shirt off they can never help but double take or stare.
I'm not big at all (6' 80kg) but I'm very lean so they're never expecting me to look decent.

>showing off muscles in public

literal autism. you 2 should head over to Veeky Forums for some advice before its too late

>you 2 should head over to Veeky Forums for some advice before its too late

Veeky Forums is literally just rich kids with no other hobbies or skills. They spend thousands on cloths and they still look like shit.

It blows my mind that they think those goofy ass cloths look good on them. In 10 years they'll be looking back with shame.

Cheaper than being big

Chicks in their late teens-early 20s think it's hot