Are Indians even fit to be called humans? According to me, even Blacks are humans...

Are Indians even fit to be called humans? According to me, even Blacks are humans, but after having had the misfortune of working with a few Indian people, I have a hard time accepting that they can be termed as human at all. Why do we force ourselves to accept these creatures as a part of the human race? Is there any other culture that refuses to use toilets?

Other urls found in this thread:

ftp.iza.org/dp4009.pdf
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2012/07/21/how-i-came-to-be-an-india-hater/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u saying wat u son of basterd bich?

t. Muhammad

Nope, I'm White.

Street shitting is hardly unique to India, OP. And the further back you go in history, the worse the problem gets.

Street shitting is literally directly attributable to HinDOOism. ftp.iza.org/dp4009.pdf

But in no other culture do you find people who can afford toilets but still don't use them. Certainly not in Africa. There are only thirteen countries that have a greater percentage of people shitting in the open, all of which have like about a fifth of the same GDP PPP per capital as India. Even other South Asians don't do this. Bangladesh is poorer than India and only two percent of the population does not use toilets. I'm not just talking about shitting in the street, what about the retardation they display online? Also, the way even the most educated ones write code. They simply cannot be human.

u mutherfuker i wil be fuking yor mother u son of bich, top top top secret see u biching hed, i wil put my lulla in her vagina u little shitty basterd, then i wil be yor new dad u shit! u wil respect me i am yor dad u shitty dickbich bloody basterd!!

>Indians do this thing other groups of humans do too, but at a higher rate
>therefore they clearly can't be human

Indians never punctuate their sentences, you're clearly not Indian.

Higher rate inspite of higher income. Have you ever seen Africans and Arabs asking for bobs and vegenes?

>Indian
We prefer to be called gypsies

>a high level of discourse

T b h Gypsies aren't Indians anymore from a cultural, genetic or linguistic perspective.

Maybe you can help us understand. Why don't you guys have toilets while even Africans and Muslims of the same rate as you can poo in loo inspire of suffering from greater poverty?

shant be reading this drivel

Also regarding programming. I've seen White children write better code than Indians with degrees from AMERICAN colleges. So you can't blame it on lesser opportunities.

Veeky Forums isn't filled with assblasted Indians who think they'll be superpower by 2020.

We are related to abos. That's all you need to know

Interesting delusion you have there, gypsyjeet

its also not filled with autistic euros who endlessly drone on and on, annoying everyone around them

This is common knowledge. The ((politics)) behind h1b/worker replacement programs is dissolution of whites, nothing to do with quality/productivity. Its all to dissolve white powa

oh wait

Don't you ever feel the urge to improve yourself?

Gypsies are no way nearby as bad as Indians. They have enough European admixture to get along.

This is to prevent a repeat backlash against consolidation of ))power (( which occurred the last time the oligarchy was amassing wealth

Yes, by immigrating to white countries getting your jobs given to us on a silver platter by corporate beauracracy, and enslaving the fake Aryan with the help of soros

And still write laughably shit code and destroy the restroom. Piss everywhere.
Can't all of you just stay where you are instead of bringing your filth along and spreading it in civilized nations? But all the same, I must congratulate you, you seem to be among the 0.01 percent of Indians who can punctuate their written sentences.

well his religion is very crazy and his culture is strange as well people is people

This was all meant to be, you allowed this to happen by submitting to corporate dictatorship. It's not our fault. We didn't invent airplanes to swarm and colonize white countries. We didn't invent laws to replace Whites with gypsies.

We are just a small bitch being used by Soros in the globalist diversity project aka yt genocide

By the time you wake up, you will all be the daliths licking our feet

Neither did you invent computers or anything. The globalists gave it all to you and now the whites are homeless, jobless, and dying out on heroine.

Poos we being smuggled by millions While all the whites were kicked out of jobs with ((economic recessions)). The whites never stood a chance ton globalist mechinations

Are you even really Indian? You don't sound anything like one. Maybe raised in the United States, I don't know.

its the same with china the sheer volume of them means youll meet many bads before you meet a good, and be within the statistical bounds of not having hit a pool of sufficient averages

probably closer to misanthropy then this targetted collectivist wahwah you have going on. people suck. lots of people suck even more. just be thankful you can be left alone and find peace in your life

Butthurt.

Culling of the Locust when?

>But in no other culture do you find people who can afford toilets but still don't use them

Because toilets HIGHLY vary in quality. Would you be willing to shit in a communal toilet everyone in the village uses or one that has no separate faculties for males and females?? What about distance of the toilets.

There's so many factors and outdoor shitting is primarily an outdoor problem.

>Certainly not in Africa

Massive amounts of outdoor shitting once again in rural areas.

>Bangladesh is poorer than India and only two percent of the population does not use toilets

It's much more crowded and urbanised

I know it's pointless replying to a interlace mental child who still huffs old /int/ memes but this stuff helps other people too understand the issue. There's rich countries that their rural areas were really behind in telecom penetration and electricity penetration in very late periods in history

I know how you feel because I used to feel the same way about poos. I overcame the feeling that they're bad people because I was always looking for negative traits in them, and ignoring or taking for granted their efforts to assimilate to my country's culture. As soon as I started treating them as though they were human -- woah! -- they became like humans. Now compare poos with blacks or Mexicans who have lived in your country since they were born, and you'll see that they are the true savages. Most poos will get jobs and work honestly for the rest of their lives. There just needs to be a bit of empathy.

Whoa Indians sound super awesome, rajeet. What a pity you left India to be with miserable white untermensch. Maybe it's time for you to go back and savor your peeps back home

>Massive amounts of outdoor shitting once again in rural areas.
When people simply can't afford toilets. Forty percent of households in India having toilets have at least one member regularly shitting in the open? What's the explanation to that? This is purely a cultural or religious aversion to toilets, nothing to do with poverty. Even white-collar Indian immigrants in the West have a hard time keeping toilets clean, it's like they're using them for the first time. If streetshitting was directly related to poverty, the seventy or so countries that are poorer than India should have a greater percentage of open defecators than India, but there are only thirteen such countries. Income distribution also doesn't help explain. India has a lower GINI coefficient than most countries of the world.

Indians are fucking disgusting, absolutely no qualities to redeem them from what I've seen.

Surely, a bay area liberal who spent all his life with poos and went from amicable your position to realism wasn't delusional as you

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2012/07/21/how-i-came-to-be-an-india-hater/

>We are just a small bitch being used by Soros in the globalist diversity project aka yt genocide
>By the time you wake up, you will all be the daliths licking our feet

He's obviously a /pol/fag retard

>guys I'm white

>The puzzle of muslim advantage in child survival in india
Someone paid money for this shit? Okay fuck my anarchistic tendencies bring on the NWO.

India's a code manufacturing hub because it's cheaper.
>a bay area liberal
Lmao stopped reading right there

Do you even know how BIG India's rural population is?

So? Make a small part of India independent, would it have a lower percentage of streetshitters?

>India's a poo manufacturing hub because it's cheaper.

Ftfy

>this much butthurt at what is literally just capitalism
Sorry you lost your job Bruce but coding is a pretty easy job. A lot of people here come from disadvantaged backgrounds and earning money/getting a respectable job is usually their primary goal so they just learn enough to do a passable job and go into the workforce.

>I've seen White children write better code than Indians with degrees from AMERICAN colleges.
Yes I'm sure you have )

Any 'blowjob' a poo does is easy, even shitting up an entire country and infesting the planet with mutant monstrosities is just a warm-up for the Pooing to come

>We didn't invent airplanes to swarm and colonize white countries.
Airplanes weren't used for colonization.

Also just because somebody with the same skin color as you did doesn't mean you can essentially just take their accomplishment as your own lmao.
>51 posts
>14 posters
Lot of samefagging going on.

>Yes I'm sure you have
Implying I haven't.

Well, we didn't replace millions of hardworking whites for easy pooing coremonkeys for productivity, its part of the grander globalist race replacement scheme

>implying saying you have or haven't means anything

Why don't you just practice pooing in loo and buy a book of basic C++ instead of wasting your time here?

Found the poo

Because this is a history board and I want to learn about history :D

>According to me

MAXIMUM KEK

According to Veeky Forums poos are an archaic relic related to abos. Seems the discussion on historical throwbacks is quite appropriate

Here's some history for you. While your grandparents were trying to figure out what the toilet donated to them by WHO was meant for, Whites were working on sending a man to the moon.

Doesn't seem very historically accurate

And now we OWN all your hotels, gas stations, franchises, businesses, Tech companies. America is now OURS. Bow down neo-dalith or we will send you to the moon

Hard to maintain historical accuracy while talking about a race that doesn't know how to use toilets.

>Hard to maintain historical accuracy
No point in repeating what I just said.

We are so obsessed with purity and cleanliness (we are Aryans after all) that the thought of even shitting is considered unclean, so toilets are signatures and shunned. Something to avoid even thinking about

Yeah, all the records got flushed away.

Pakis are the worst people on earth. All the bad qualities of Indians with all the bad qualities of Arabs

>mutts buttblasted at pajeets because they can't find cushy white collar jobs anymore
Kek. Reads like a standard /g/ thread.

The seats on those cushy white jobs have been soiled courtesy of Soros open society inc

Whites didn't invent technology and America to give it all to street sitting abos

americas always been using third world labour tho
fact is your jewish rulers have always controlled you

Rockefellers, Carnegie, Morgan's, Nixon's, alot of goyim involved לאتя

Hmm... well, given that people like Srinivasa Ramanujan, Satyendra Nath Bose, and Nikhil Banerjee were Indian... I'd say yes, they're human.

hello what are you fellas discussing

>Names a few Indian """scientists""" while the West has produced over a thousand times as many.
I think one of the primary differences between humans and animals is the ability to use toilets.

Hmm. Did you lose your job to an Indian or something? You seem to be seething.

>2000000000/5=0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000005

That article basically boils down to "I met a few weird Indian nationalists and I have a vague feeling there's something wrong with India", but it never does any real investigating of the issue. Might as well judge white people by Nazi Germany and /pol/.

>According to me, even Blacks are humans

Yeah ok tyrone

Technically speaking, all races are human in the sense of being Homo sapiens, since all races can successfully reproduce with each other with no significant problems. Races are like dog breeds, not separate species.

Modern humans bred frequently with Neanderthals. All Europeans have Neanderthal ancestry. Are Neanderthals humans?

If the reproductions were regularly successful then from the biological perspective, yes, they were human. I'm just referring to biology, that doesn't mean they were human in other ways.

Then Indians aren't human in other ways either.