Has anyone ran a cycle of Ostarine ? Heard you dont need a pct for it either. Any results? Opinions? Worth it?

Has anyone ran a cycle of Ostarine ? Heard you dont need a pct for it either. Any results? Opinions? Worth it?

I ran s22 for eight weeks.
The first week i didn't feel much. The second week is where it really kicked in. I put on about half an inch on my arms and i felt so much stronger, every time i went to the gym my lifts increased even while i was cutting. From then on my strength increased every week.
I had a lower sex drive is probably the only down side to it while on. Once i came off i did feel like it suppressed my hormones a bit because i lost a lot of energy and my lifts started to drop after the second week off it.
In Australia you need to go to a peptide clinic and get a doctor to approve it but they never say no. Most commonly they are injectable and the liquid stings for about ten seconds once it is in but it's not a big problem. There was no change in appetite or sleep

should I do pct then? I hear a lot of people dont on it...

you should take some support during and light pct after for best results and the least down time/negative health effects.

what do you consider light pct? something i can get over the counter? I really dont feel like ordering novaldex etc..

do sport drug tests detect these?

Forged pct by transform supplements, or the pct blackstone labs makes, both work, although i've heard better things about the Forged, and have used it myself for pct after cycling some LGD 4033

awesome, should one bottle of ostraine do it for me? or should i get two?

depends what dose are you taking? is 1 enough for all your doses throughout how long you're cycling it? do the math and make sure, you may need two, but one should be more than enough if not exactly as much as you need

Hey OP just wondering, for how many years have you been lifting?

>Ostarine
90 caps, 10mg per cap.

a few years now, took a year off actually. back into now about 9 months after my lay off.

Yes. There was a UFC fighter that was pulled from a fight for having it present

Get one for now do 30 mg a day for 30 days , then off, pct, rinse, if desired repeat.

30 days seems kinda low, some i have seen do 6-8 weeks

Rather than getting ripped off by some underground lab I suggest you spend a couple of minutes talking to the people in the /fraud/ thread, particularly Capitalist

do you op, you can do any time frame you want as long as you don't overdo it

these have a lot of reviews

oh ok, im just asking cause its my first time, and saw a bunch of differing info

Reviews are fine. But do what I say and you'll get Osta that is peer reviewed by other Veeky Forums members for like 1/3rd of the price

thanks ill look into it!