Can I get Veeky Forums as fuck and make it as someone with moderately bad pubertal gyno? It's 100% gyno...

Can I get Veeky Forums as fuck and make it as someone with moderately bad pubertal gyno? It's 100% gyno, almost have abs (hurr durr) and a flat stomach, and yet my chest fat hasn't changed slightly despite losing 30 pounds.

I want to get the surgery but I'm 19 in the US with no insurance. Don't wanna post pics

bump pls ):

Just do the best you can with what you have control over like diet and exercise and with time things should get better

I'm gonna do this, I have a meeting with a doctor next week to get blood work done and maybe see if the surgery would be covered. I was obese as fuck as a teen and that's one of the causes. While my stretch marks are very slight, and I have almost no excess skin I hate that I can't change this...

if its just chest fat, keep losing some weight.

Your body will eventually have to take fat from your chest.

Or you can get larger muscles to fill out your chest a bit. The only problem is that when some people get bigger chest, their pecs droop,

if its gyno you should consult a doctor about getting ride of it. Gyno carries the risk of breast cancer and looking funny

I think it's legit gyno unfortunately, but I'll try and increase my chest workout volume even more.

height and weight?
keep losing fat. it'll look a lot better, even if it's still there.

Heyy dirty

5'11, 165-170 not really sure. Been lifting for about 2 months consistently, 6x a week with modified coolcicada's PPL - more volume, deadlifting for pull and trap bar deadlifting for leg day

I also add oblique work and abs at the end of every workout. I usually spend about 3 hours in the gym when I go, not socializing just getting my sets done.

Bamp please advise

AGAIN ITS YOU, YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER

STOP POSTING YOUR BODY ON THIS BOARD
YOU'VE BEEN MAKING THESE SAME FUCKING SHITTY THREADS EVERY OTHER MONTH FOR THE PAST YEAR IT FEELS LIKE
THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW

FUCK OFF

YES YOU HAVE WIDE HIPS AND YOU PROBABLY HAVE GYNO TOO
YOU ARE AROUND 20% BF SO LIFT HEAVY AND CUT
WORK ON YOUR SHOULDERS AND LATS TO MAKE YOUR HIPS LOOK SMALLER

THAT'S IT NOW STOP POSTING YOUR BODY UNTIL YOU'VE MADE ACTUAL PROGRESS

lose another 15-20 lbs and focus your workouts more on your chest and it'll look a lot better.

before pic is 4 months ago for reference maybe 230 lbs?

I'm sorry dude, I've really been working my ass off and I feel like every time I make progress my life gets a little better. I feel like I've renewed my purpose in life and I owe that all to this board. Seriously. I used to video game all fucking day and I sold all my shit, $800 CS GO skins inventory, and purchased 2 years of a gym membership, workout clothing, everything.

I went through a bad break up, was depressed as fuck basically suicidal and then I found Veeky Forums learned about proton, meal prep, proper routines, proper form even stretches to fix my back pain. I lurk all day and posting any kind of progress and seeing the feedback is rewarding. Just wanna make it dude

I just feel like you know what you need to do, but instead of just doing it continuously, you expect some kind of miracle to happen on Veeky Forums

complaining about your gyno or wide hips won't change them
and nobody on Veeky Forums can change them either

I can empathize with what you're going through

right now I'm 5'11 185lbs, coming down from 260lbs
I too have gyno and wide hips, I also have a huge ass, and a binge eating disorder that's keeping me a shitty 18% bf, but you know what? dreading about it does absolutely nothing

work with what you have, control the things you can control and the rest will work itself out

good luck

>5'11 at 170
>6x a week
>leg day

Want to know how I know you dont really lift?

First off 2 months """"""consistently""""""" doesnt mean shit. You should bulk for 6-8months and lift heavy (even heavy weighted situps) with a consistent routine. Then cut back down to 170.

What do you mean I don't really lift? I'm cutting right now, trying to get 160g of protein daily at 1750 calories, go to the gym and do my face pulls, lat pull downs and shit just like you. Strength going up about 5-10 pounds a week. I usually do a lot of high volume shit, add 1-2 sets to everything on coolcicada's and usually train single arm rotating on the cable
machine after every workout. Today I did cable crunches starting at 30 reps, going to 28, and increasing the weight, 26 downward. I made it to 125lbs and that really hurt but I love it

dude, you need to keep exercising and losing weight, for real, also you obviously are super self councious about this, so just stop, its not as bad as you think it is

Your doing to much and you have a large deficit in calories. Your strength will deteriorate if youre not carefull.

What would happen if I just kept going through that? If my strength falls 10lbs for something but I do 2 more sets? I feel like hypertrophy is better when cutting cause you practice form while you're trying to lose fat. I'm not worried about strength right now, I just want to have a very lean frame to bulk with