Can I use a beard trimmer like pic related to shave body hair?

Can I use a beard trimmer like pic related to shave body hair?

whats the best technique for it?

Turn it on and run it over body hair. I find no other technique works

that works for easy, flat areas like my torso, but trying to shave eg: my ass is a lot trickier

and, am i meant to shower first or use cream or anything?

you fucking mong. of course you shower first, do you want shit all over your trimmer?

is a beard not body hair?

...i dont usually walk around with feces smeared over my body, bruh

kind of. but a beard is on your jaw and so is super easy to cut - shaving something on a round or not firm part of your body is trickier.

plus beard hairs are thicker and stuff

>have two
>label one "face"
>label other "not face"

I have that exact trimmer, it is good

I've tried it once before and in my experience, no. Battery life is an issue and pubic hair is typically to thick and greasy for the blade to cut properly. I ended up getting an el cheapo haircut kit and it works much much better.

Hair in the ass crack is a job for hair removal cream. Period.

You can do whatever you like princess.

>trying to shave eg: my ass is a lot trickier
fucking retard...

That's the exact one I have, had it for two years and it's baller. I only use it on my face with the guard off and on setting "4" for my manscaping after showers. It hasn't worn out, I use it multiple times a week and only have to charge it maybe once a month, haven't noticed battery life going bad either.

But if you're a fucking gorilla or some other unlucky faggot with a carpet body maybe you want to go more industrial.

Just shaved my balls and pubes.

Used a trimmer first and it tore a chunk off my balls. Wouldn't stop bleeding for 30 mins.

All is good now.

I have a hair trimmer that has those guides you can snap on. I only use it on my balls. Basically I just put on the smallest guide (1/8 inch) and go WITH THE GRAIN down my bush and shaft and taint

Get veet. Problem solved

>something a middle schooler would do

obviously all hair is body hair but body hair normally refers to below the neck

> most Americans believe this

yes i use the exact one on my chest/bawwwwsss just take the guard off and put it to the shortest level.

Got a lot of body hair. Sometimes 2-3 hairs coming out of a single root on my chest stomach legs everywhere. Can u guys rec a good trimmer? Budget is an issue. Bump.

>greasy pubic hair

>greasy

I have that exact one.

Yes, but it will not be as close as a razor even with the guard off.

Don't shave nipple hair too close because it will looks stupid and bristly.