Gf starts getting fit starts posting photos like this on her ig what would you do?

Gf starts getting fit starts posting photos like this on her ig what would you do?

Tell her to stop or I dump her

As long as you're the only one sniffing that turd cutter at the end of the day, who cares?

>monetize her IG
>get money
>????
>profit

m8 she's posting pics of her ass online for thousands to see. What do you think?

encourage it and make money off thirsty fuckboys
i'd start taking the pics myself and ghostwrite "booty workouts" to soccer moms
after I make a good amount dope him and get another Veeky Forums slut

her hair looks thottie so thats on u

Just a matter of time before the attention goes to her head and she gets unhappy with you

Make money off her IG

only cucks/women think this

Men will start messaging her and she will start comparing all the other options

Fact.

NEXT
E
X
T

Sorry youre so insecure bro. Im not

No your just dumb m8

Do you also let her go clubbing by herself and hang out alone with her close male friend?

>dating a clubslut

I found your problem.

My point is that you're supposed to keep your woman in line.

there's no "I let her do whatever she wants because I'm so secure"

Personally I don't have a problem with the girl im dating hanging out with guys but if she's obviously doing shit that puts herself out there then I'll take it up with her.

men and women can't be friends

a common red flag is a woman having a bunch of guy friends. They are always beta orbiters and will be trying to get at her.

I really couldn't care less about beta orbiters. Once you finish high school you'll realise a lot of people just like to build up a network and have no intentions of actually giving a shit about the people they talk to.

This. If you think your life is well-spent trying to micromanage your woman, you are in for a bad ride.

maybe if my girlfriend got fit all the chubby chaser black would leave her alone

t. whipped cuck

I would first ask her why does she feel the need to get this attention, depending on what she answer I could either give her a shot to rationalize it to me and maybe convince me its a harmless impulse. Or I just politely end the relationship.

You don't need to get rustled by this kind of shit anons, if you're in a relationship with someone and she starts to do shit you don't like, you talk. If the conclusion isn't what you want, you fuck off. No need to make a big deal out of it.

>mfw girl I like has a bunch of guy friends which are literally all 6ft+ while I'm 5ft9.
>mfw pretty sure she likes me for some odd reason, it's probably because I stuck my crotch in her face as a young boy

What do I do?

5'9" isn't a bad height.

Veeky Forums inflates the importance of height so much.

As long as you're not shorter than 5'7" barefoot, then you're good.

Yea I'm fine with it. I'm just more confused how the fuck she has all these guy friends that are literally all 6ft plus. They're not the definition of beta orbiters. And this girl is a blonde semen demon.

she's a slut

That's what I assume. But considering she's my best friends sister and he claims she isn't... Then again, what could he really know.

She's either fucked them or she's leading them on for attention. Or maybe she's a normal human being with priorities other than being a whore and is oblivious but that's very rare.

Lord have mercy