How can I balance a fit lifestyle with a love of fat girls? Is it possible to do both?

How can I balance a fit lifestyle with a love of fat girls? Is it possible to do both?

Simple.

You maintain your own level of fitness and accept that you have a sexual interest in fat women.

Keep in mind the more in shape you are, the better you can please a fat woman.

Makes it even better! Feels like a yin and yang to me. I'm solid, she's soft. I'm an X-shape, she's a diamond shape. Flexing while holding her feels really funny too.

balance her on your back and do pushups

the hardest part is to not acquire her shitty eating habits, they'll will always eating sugary/empty calories shit and in the long run you might succumb into her fatty ways

I AM ATTRACTED TO CHUBBY AND OBESE WOMEN

FIT, THIS ISN'T A MEME

bump

KEEEEK

Better to get in charge of the cooking if you don't want to end as big as her.

I like the idea of being in charge of the cooking.
This way you maintain your gains, keep her permabulking with quality food.
You can make her snacks too, fat bitches love snacks, and you get the benefit of knowing you're the one responsible for keeping her as soft as those cupcakes you made her.

It's important that she's not a gains goblin though, is not insecure about the disparity between your body types, and obviously is as into this as you are.

how do u know if ur skinny girlfriend will be curvy when she gets fat?

BUENO

It's a gamble family

any tell tales? is it mostly based on how big her boobs are when skinny, or can lifting effect it?

>self respect
>fat women
Choose one

Lifting is always a huge plus, specially for fat women.

This thread revolts me. All of you fat cunt lovers should consider suicide.

already have senpai

Doing it on the daily famalama-ding-dong

Consider? I got it all planned out famalam.

Dude, how you can be attracted to that pile of lard?

fat girls best girls

The only good fat girls are the ones with the big tits and ass. Post those then come talk to me

going full chubby chaser is a sure sign that you may be destined to not make it brah. You should have the mindset that you want to fuck any girl you choose, minus the fatties.

I'm attracted to any woman who pays attention to me, some of these women are fat.

brehz

Same bro. 10/10 would tear that booty up.

i had this image saved too
top tier

>tfw chubby chaser since found out what sex is
>first gf had a little bit of chub but glorious thunder thighs
>thought i was weird for finding them hot
>break up
>try and get over fetish whilst still young
>chubby girls want nothing to do with me
>skinny girls openly flirting with me

life is suffering. i just want to pound some fatties

Fat girls don't hit on guys because they are fat as shit how don't you know this?

what, so i'm expected to actively hit on these women myself??

not sure if i can do that senpai

Just seek them out. If fatties don't know you're into them, they won't hit on you.

do you want this whalewatcher op to get scrunched to death under his big beautiful whale

You barely have to hit on them they are seriously desperate

i need to work on my self confidence a bit i think, lads

nice to know this though, bit of active support i guess

There's one other reason why it's good to be a Fat Fetishist.

A lot of those "Popular" girls you knew in school will turn into adult fatties due to lack of physical activity + too much beer. This is double-true of the ones who went to college and gained more weight thanks to college food + beer.

no one who is mental healthy has a sexual interest in fat woman.

OP, just make a therapy

There's a difference between liking a bit if chub and liking landwhales, user.

It's called a Fetish.

Find a female powerlifter or strongwoman
Problem solved

being a chubby chaser gets more hate than being attracted to fucking traps on this site

That's because fat women are the ultimate forbidden fruit for a Veeky Forums person.

That's what makes the fetish so satisfying. It's taboo for a Veeky Forums person to desire a fatty.

>find a lesbian

>chestlet and fat
>best
kys