Why do people have such an adverse reaction to eating organ meats...

why do people have such an adverse reaction to eating organ meats, yet have no problem whatsoever with eating muscle tissue like steak?

organ meat taste just as good if not better and has far more nutrients in it. it's so nutrient dense that it's how meat-eating only people, such as the inuit, are able to avoid nutritional deficiencies

Other urls found in this thread:

food.com/recipe/alexandrian-style-liver-kebda-eskandarani-330018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It tastes inferior to flesh. Humans have known this for thousands of years.

Aint nothing like chopped liver with olive oil, garlic, lemon, chopped green peppers, and fresh parsely and cilantro. Literally 49c a pound, super lean, shit tonne of iron, and best food I've ever tasted.

food.com/recipe/alexandrian-style-liver-kebda-eskandarani-330018

INUITS LIVE IN THE FUCKING NORTH POLE. THEY DONT HAVE VEGETABLES. THEY HAVE TO EAT WALRUS TESTICLES OR THEY WILL DIE OF SCURVY.

She went full Luke Skywalker on that animal

Heart, liver, chicken gizzard, pork Fallopian tubes, intestines, beef tripe
all pretty good when done right

I'd love to put my lightsaber in her blood-covered ass, if you know what I mean?

Tell me that doesn't look comfy as fuck

Blood drying gets extremely sticky

>Open guts """"""""""""""Comfy""""
>Not knowing what the inside of an animal smells like

Have you never had to butcher and skin an animal before?

Fuck man, even if the stomach and gall bladders are intact that shit smells foul.

Her puss probably smells the same.

>nothing like meat with so much shit added that you don't taste the meat
Nothing like a fucking steak that literally doesn't need anything added to it cause it'll just take away from the awesome flavour of steak

Why do niggers always say 'muh white people'. Every time a dirty nigger apes out we should say 'again,niggers wyd?'

no one gives a fuck but you tbqh

Racist black people are funny, its like a hambeast shaming a fit chick. It is known.

Stop crying like a little bitch.

HNNNG!

I have a possibility of carrying a gene that when mutated can lead to absorbing too much iron which can lead to severe organ problems. So I'm fine with just flesh.

But if you're anemic, stuff like liver is a fucking cure though.

Why? That would kill her. Do you know how powerful a lightsaber is?

is there any more of this chick OP?

It concerns me that I find this attractive. Wtf.

>getting this butthurt

For the same reason that nobody cares if you call a supermodel ugly but get all up in arms when you do the same to some fat bitch gorilla.

Because society generally thinks it's OK for people to make fun of those better than them.

This picture is as old as the internet, i forgot where exactly it comes from though.

I really like this reasoning because it is both true and fucking wrecks black people in the process, forcing them to either accept the fact that they're rekt, admit to being racist, or stop whining if it goes the other way.

when nigs do the "white people wydt" it's usually something funny that we can laught at as well

when we do a "black people wydt" it's usually either racist or perceived as racist cause black people are fickle as fuck

good reddit tier response faggot

Yeah, this. I like my steak rare and bloody because of all that flavour that you don't find in any other meat for some reason.

On a completely unrelated note, how about that emperor's new set of threads? He's definitely wearing clothes and not completely naked, I know this because all the celebrities say I must be tasteless if I don't agree that he's wearing clothes.

Isn't eating liver in bigger amounts unhealthy because it is fucked up by all the toxins from all the shit they keep feeding the poultry etc?

Agreed, I think "awesome" is the most reddit-tier word there is

Love those new clothes that he was wearing the last time I saw him and his outfit. Speaking of steak, I do agree that there is nothing that combines well with it. I should know as I have tried both ketchup and A1 steak sauce.

Black people, why you smoke crack rock and shoot each other??

I would definitely "have sex" with her if you know what im saying

agreed, OP
organ meats are supremely underrated

> marinate chicken hearts in soy sauce, ginger, seasme seed oil, pepper and garlic
> grill on a barbecue
> yfw it's like $4 for 500g and lean af
> yfw the walking bird of gains does it again

This is purely anecodtal but my grandmother swears that soaking liver in milk for a few hours 'detoxifies' it by solublizing all the toxins

Ha ha yeah, I know what you are saying

This. I live in Mexico and here we have "tacos de tripa", which means intestine. Usually pig. They are delicious.

They are usually fried in fat, which is excellent, cause I'm on the anabolic diet. High fat, low carbs.

I usually just eat the meat and leave the tortilla, but sometimes I cheat and eat the tortilla too.

So good. The best ones are found on the street, but they can be risky.

Anyways, hot dogs and sausage are basically intestine, and all the other leftover "garbage meat" from their respective animal. Eat them without a bun and they're great.

You can also get tacos de sesso (beef brain) which are kinda slimy. Tacos de cachete (cheek), very fatty and tender. Tacos de lengua (toungue), so tender, soft, and delicious. You can even get eye tacos, lips, and ears; but I haven't tried these. However, i would like to someday.

We are carnivores after all (I still eat veggies of course too). As long as it's meat, and it's cooked ( and fatty ideally) I'm happy

>flavour

Isn't eating meat illegal in your cuck country?

>black people are fickle as fuck

That's racist. And racism is for niggers.

Alright the naked part is fucked up, but everything else isn't bad.

Crawling inside the dead body is fine?

I'm just pointing out nigger hypocrisy. Thank god we don't have any in my country

Oh shit, how did I not see that? OK thiso is beyond fucked.

>not wanting to crawl in there with her and nibble on some ribs while rubbing your slimy bodies together

Ur a faget.

nice blog. keep me updated.

OP I'm sure you'd love all those "delicacies" from China.

>Mmm rooster feet, high in calcium like what are you guys doing cmon

>mfw

Yeah, it's a good way to protect yourself from bad weather or hide.
But generally, you'd look for a cave instead, so it's not usual to do.

Congrats on reading an article that casually mentioned the inuit. Now read a little more and you'll realize that their nutrition is shit and it causes all kinds of problems

I never said their nutrition was perfect. I just stated that they're able to avoid deficiencies because they eat nutrient-rich organ meats, which is a fact.

Congrats XDXD

Suggests organ meat that's not organic
I think I'll pass

Jesus you're triggered. What's wrong /pol/fag, you cant take a hit of your own medicine?

This isn't The Reverent, she doesn't need to go in there, she just wanted to because she's fucked.

You also didn't mention that their biology has mutated to allow them to avoid that deficiency. Normal people would not get the same benefit.

She is hawt would fuck that ass

What the fuck... White people taking yet another L

wtf is this picture

You think you're kidding but you're actually right.

At least the blacks don't do me like this.

White women
Lel
At least it shows her eating men's hearts

Probably because the organs are the body's waste disposal system, and unless you're getting quality organ meats from free range, properly fed livestock you're ingesting all the hormones, antibiotics and animal byproduct feed that's been injected into those creatures.

And that shit's gross.

But like a heart is pure muscle dude

> white people

this just justifies my racism so much more, call everyone niggers and just link them this shit when they call all white people racist.

Sick quads bro, also yes, but I personally don't lump heart in with organ meats like liver, kidneys and intestines because it doesn't filter out the garbage that gets pumped into the body.

That fucking picture, I could post a pic from Rwanda where a man cuts up a baby with a machete and write ''black people wyd'' fucking retards

tranny twitter acc

Is that Ron Perlman?

HIGH TEST
>that bloody photo, hnnnng

The only and only

jesus fuck it is

Bean fag here eye tacos taste like boiled egg whites

Nothing like a good bit of heart, liver and kidney fried up on a BBQ to go with your breakfast of eggs, bacon, mushroom, tomatoe and toast.

The point if a liver is to get the toxins and remove them from your body. For what purpose would it store them in itself?

That sounds delicious, user. You have a more precise recipe?

BUILD THE WALL
B
U
I
L
D

T
H
E

W
A
L
L

>and has far more nutrients in it

Not always good. Organs tend to accumulate large amounts of some things, not much of other things. You can get imbalances that way. Beef liver has a shit ton of copper, which can accumulate and potentially cause problems. Vitamin A accumulation is also bad.

>Possibility
>Not getting bloodwork done for 10$
>Stay pleb USA

Calling them a plebs when everyone's getting drafted
Get dem boots on boy

Organs are bomb, I think it's just first world countries that is a little afraid of anything that is not red muscles. I love me some pha lau (Vietnamese organ curry stew)

Feels good to eat all that is edible

Chicken feet is a legit Korean trend food, get out of your hick town

>First World Countries.
Only the USA is averse to it. Germany, France, and nearly all the other Western European countries have a fuckton of recipes with tripes,brain, heart, livers or whatever.

Because they didn't grow up with it.

Beef tongue tacos are heavenly

It's chewy rubbery shit, but being the fucking wannabe alpha try hard you are go eat your offal. You stupid cunt.

The Eskimos can such my cock, why would I do as they do their whole situation is fucked. "Oh but the inuit...". Man, fuck the inuit the ice house walrus coat wearing short ass motherfuckers.

sorry for the late reply

Ingredients
> 500g chicken hearts
> soy sauce
> seasme seed oil
> ginger
> brown sugar
> black pepper

mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and let marinate overnight

the next morning, quickly fry the chicken hearts until they're seared on the outside, adn set aside

saute bok choy, edamame, a lil bit of garlic and onion, and bean sprouts

pour marinade on top of the veggies

add back in chicken hearts and stir fry

serve over rice

Chicken feet are fucking gross. I raised 30 meat birds last year, they shit on their feet and walk around in it. I would never eat their feet.

I like beef liver stewed or stir fried with peppers, and hearts are delicious imo, but yea, I can see where you're coming from.

Even though I would try like a lung or something if someone who's opinion I had faith in told me it was good, I'd otherwise have no urge at all and even a slight repulsion to the idea, and I have no clue as to why that is.

why is this poor guy getting so mad?

I would try an animal organ only if it was not a shit/piss touching organ.

>not acknowledging that BBQ heart doesn't taste like an extremely tender steak

lol u enjoying ur kraft dinner fag

Post body stupid subhuman trash

We should do something about these kinds of people.

>he doesn't like sausage
What.

Because crackers always say Muh dindus

my favorite tacos are de sesso. here usa they stopped serving sessos cause of the madcow disease shit. ive tried everything thats edible that you can get from a bull and nothing beats some nice slimy soft brain

Sausage isn't really just intestine though, thats the casing.

The filling of a sausage is what people want and thats usually just left overs from the real cuts of meat.

Yeah, but how much of the soy sauce and sesame oil and so forth?

Not that I want to appear ungrateful, but I'll certainly fuck it up if I don't know.

Because meat eaters are retarded by default