Why was the Balfour declaration addressed to Lord Rothschild?

Why was the Balfour declaration addressed to Lord Rothschild?
How come a minister of one the greatest nations of 1917 has to ask a favor to a banker ?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com.ar/books?id=2pCRAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA8&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
scholar.google.com/scholar?start=0&q=motivations balfour declaration&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Britain was(is?) owned by the Rothschilds. Don't let /leftypol/ retards here tell you otherwise

British Empire = Rothschild Empire
Even things like British colonization of Africa were orchestrated by (((them))). Look up De Beers Company and Alfred Beit.

What's the favor? I don't get it.
Also, doesn't it make sense that a declaration pertaining to the state-dreams of a tribe that lacks its own state would be sent to one of the most powerful members of that tribe?

>What's the favor? I don't get it.

>What's the favor?
There isn't any. OP is a moron.

>reaction image
>non-answer
Every time.

>Samefag

To get american jews to push america to war, and get the german jews to help them

The US entered WW1 more than half a year before the Balfour declaration.

Is this the perfect post?

Smug Cersei posts are shockingly good. Keep up the good work

no, it's the otherway around

Rothschilds were bankrolling a LOT of Britain's operations. They even had a hand at starting Rhodesia.

US declares war on Germany - April 6, 1917
Balfour declaration - November 2, 1917

you're right,
then I dunno

samefag

>why did the British government tell the guy in charge of British Zionism their plans for establishing a Jewish state

Beats me. It's a real mystery...

STOP USING GOOGLE TO FIND OUT BASIC HISTORICAL FACTS THAT DISPROVE MY CONSPIRACY THEORY YOU KIKE!

why do they plan creating a jewish state in the first place ? how is that in the interest of grat britain ?

>CONSPIRACY THEORY
fine, then what's true motivation of Great Britain behind the balfour declaration ?

Between June and November, the english and the french were not doing well in wwI.
The battle of Paschendale was a slaughter.
The key factor here is that the revolution of October in Russia which actually took place in November, would allow the germans to fight on only one front.
IT was thought at that time that an official declaration for the creation of a jewish state would give support from the jewish community in Europe, including Russia, germany and the united states.
You have to consider that the palestinians were part of the ottoman empire at that time, and therefore considered as enemies of Great Britain.

>how does creating a friendly allied state in the newly occupied middle east help Britain?

>The key factor here is that the revolution of October in Russia which actually took place in November, would allow the germans to fight on only one front.
Is that a way to keep russia in the war ?
So the Jewish Bolshevism is a real thing ?
Jews have been dominating the Communist movements in the world ?

>implying arabs were not already helping the brits against the ottomans
>who is lawrence of arabia

>Colonial powers playing off two local groups in the same area against each other to their own advantage? That never happens!

then why not christianizing the arabs like in egypt to create even more divisions ?
Doesnt make sense what you say

this,
the more instability you create, the harder it is to occupy a region

Britain had pro zionist movements for centuries related to loony religious beliefs and geopolitical reasons. It's really not hard to google.

>pro zionist movements for centuries
I don't think so. Too overweighted
>geopolitical reasons
which ones ?

>HOW CAN I FIT WHAT THIS POST SAYS INTO MY CONSPIRACY?
Not him, but you retards are fucking tiresome. The balfour declaration was issued and the bolsheviks still got out of war. That user is clearly saying that a good gesture towards jews might have a positive impact in countries with large jewish populations, which is why he mentions other countries too.

I'm the guy who wrote that postI think what is really asking is :
Does lord Balfour believed jewish bolchevism, and is it what motivated his decision, which is not such a stupid question taken in that angle

>I don't think so. Too overweighted
books.google.com.ar/books?id=2pCRAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA8&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

>which ones ?
scholar.google.com/scholar?start=0&q=motivations balfour declaration&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

I think "So the Jewish Bolshevism is a real thing ?" is not a question in relation to Balfour's beliefs (it isn't posed that way), but an attempt to fit everything into his preconceived conspiracies. But I could be wrong, in which case it's my bad.

Antisemitism in the Russian Empire existed. As a result, many Jews supported revolutionary changes within the Russian Empire, and communism was really popular among them. Some have grossly exaggerated Jewish presence in the Soviet Communist Party, but some were at top positions like Trotsky.

>getting two people to spend more time fighting each other instead of you doesn't make sense

Why bother trying to convert them when being Jews and Muslims will make them hate each other just as much anyway?