Thoughts...

Thoughts? Currently holding 10k (bought at 40k ETH) which is about 70% of my portfolio and I should be selling the pumps but I'm an "iron hands" moron. Thinking about getting out next time its over 4k SAT

i hodl 200k of coss
everything or nothing now

I dumped the fuck out of it because they're taking forever to actually credit my coins, I keep 10k coss though just in case it does moon anyways

I also didn't like them not actually reviewing my KYC request it's been "awaiting review" for about two weeks now and they didn't even email me back about listing coins on there so they can fuck off

Cautiously optimistic. They've been regularly hitting project goals since June. The fact that they've stumbled on such an important step is worrying, but if they can pull it off it will moon hard. Rumors going around of an update tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.

2 scenarios:
They said they're posting an update about the fee split tommorow.

Either
1:They've found a way to do it or are about to, which will pump the price into the n-th demension.
2:Say they're having difficulties finding a way and the price dumps hard.

Its literally make or break tommorow

>New company suffering growing pains

FUCKING SELL EVERYTHING

dumped my coss yesterday, bought 2k after the btc moon (and alt dump), just in case

next dividends are scheduled for the 15th

Just a quick warning: According to Rune, the delay in sending out dividends is due to them failing to account for the fact that it's impossible to send very small fractions of most tokens because the gas fee would be greater than the amount you're sending.

If this is true, it's a truly staggering oversight. It beggars belief that a group of experienced blockchain devs could miss this during development . It also seems to imply that, unlike other exchanges, where everything is actually stored on one giant exchange wallet, and a user's 'wallet' is simply a representation of what portion of the exchange wallet they own, coss.io actually stores every users funds on individual wallets. This seems like a highly inefficient way of doing things.

It's so odd that it also leads one to the conclusion that Rune might be lying, but I personally don't believe that's the case. This might end up meaning nothing, if they resolve the issue quickly COSS will moon regardless. But it does suggest a disappointing level of incompetence from the devs.

I'd be fine with building up dividends until you have enough to withdraw to a wallet. This makes sense and keeps coins from being wasted in abandoned wallets.

Worried desu.

They are forming great partnerships. I could see it being worth something one day.

I sent BTC to them but never bought COSS. Now I just want out. Sent my KYC docs but never got a response.

What can I do?

This is a problem with the system that I came up with in a previous thread. Given my absolutely amateur experience with blockchain tech, it's baffling that not one single developer raised the issue.

I'd be fine with monthly payouts. And maybe coins need to pass a certain threshold of daily trades to be worth paying out. Earning .000002 feathercoin means shit to me.

You guys are totally retarded. They never send the dividends to your wallet. It's all internal to the COSS exchange. They don't pay gas fees for anything because they never send coins to anyones wallet.

You must think you're some kind of genius and that a whole team of people building an exchange are morons.

then why haven't they done it yet? not fudding just curious

How would I know?

I'm just stating that what these guys are saying is impossible because anyone with a minimal knowledge of blockchain tech would know it's not a viable solution to send a millionth of a coin times Y to thousands of different wallets.

Given everything we currently know, it's the only reasonable assumption that fits. Until I see a logical argument refuting it, it's the theory that I'm going to accept.

You said it: theories. I really don't know what to say to you if you believe that they want to spend more money sending the dividends than the dividends are worth.

It's basic logic and therefore your theory is retarded.

I hope to fuck you're right. I came very close to selling all my COSS today based on this exact FUD. It's pretty much the only thing holding COSS back from Andromeda right now.

They should simply stop charging fees in altcoins and only taking from the main coin (BTC/ETH). This is what bittrex does and it would solve the problem completely.

Again, come up with something better and I'll consider it. Because the truth is they're not spending anything yet, and you're not offering anything different. Someone screwed up somewhere.

I'll give you the following example:

NEO is indivisible. But how do you explain that you can buy 123.324 NEO on bittrex? Well, because it's done internally on the exchange and they're not actually dividing NEO since it's not possible. It's just an internal algo to facilitate the transactions on the exchange.

Now, the same applies to COSS. The dividends are stored in your COSS wallet and are just another result of internal algos. The coins/dividends are never sent to anywhere, they are just allocated to your user ID as with any other exchange. Only after you manually withdrawing them, will they be sent to a specific wallet.

Again, you're not offering anything different. I know how a damn exchange wallet works. You're telling me why they should have paid out, but clearly they haven't.

So give me a reason why they haven't. Because the only valid option right now is sheer incompetence.

*sigh*

I'm trying to clear the air with these opinions. I saw your post and it's clearly not the problem at hand.

Yes, they have a problem. The payouts are delayed or who the fuck knows, it might all be a scam. What it isn't though, is the issue you and the other user were saying: they fucked up because they didn't know you couldn't send a millionth of a shitcoin to a wallet. That is 100% not the problem.

It's something else for sure.

If you think you're going to find a correct answer in here, sorry to disappoint.

They should just scrap the idea of paying you dust of each altcoin and let you choose 1 altcoin or BTC/ETH that you want your total payout to be paid in.

you're the cunt who posts all these awoo pics in coss threads, can you tone it down a bit,

Want a better exchange? Check out Kucoin

- Shares 90% trading fees to their users
- Adding Waltcon coin soon
- Daily dividends on all coins based on volume

There's no stopping the Awoo Train.