Tfw when a lanklet rests his arm on your head and establishes dominance over you

>tfw when a lanklet rests his arm on your head and establishes dominance over you
>tfw can't do anything because he'll probably beat the shit out of me if I confront him with his superior frame
>tfw I will never be able to hug a girl and have her head rest on my chest

I'm pretty short. It turns me on so much when tall chicks do that to talk to me. Plays into my I'm a little kid and she's an adult taking advantage of me fetish.

my secret fetish is fucking a tall girl

That's because your genes desperately want to correct themselves you fucking pathetic scum manchildren

6'3
my dream will never become a reality fag

Next time that happens, just jab him in the stomach, he'll be reeling for a second and look like a bitch. I know because I'm a lanklet and this happened to me.

>>tfw I will never be able to hug a girl and have her head rest on my chest

>Tfw i will never hug a girl and have my head rest on her tits

fuck bro i cant decide which is worse

they exist tho, I witnessed a girl who was taller than me
>6'5

Some drunk guy did that to my cousin and said he mistook him for a bar stool. Cousin gut punched the guy and he fell down heaving. I'm a manlet too but it's sadly not my story. When will lanklets get their heads out of the clouds?

probably ugly as fuck

the tallest cute girl i met was 5'9

same here

A solid 6 at least

pics

That is just wrong though, it gets uncomfortable for both parties

I am autismo, yes

I've seen enough naked men in the showers at the gym to know that height is almost inversly proportional to dick size

Nah, it's roughly proportional - looks bigger on smaller frames tho

>punching a drunk guy
why are manlets always so angry and insecure?

>tfw 5'4"
>no tall gf to peg me

Guys, as a short, cute user let me say first hand that we all want sex from tall people. If you're at least three inches taller than me, just approach me and start fucking. You don't even have to ask!

>can't do anything because he'll probably beat the shit out of me if I confront him with his superior frame

Just punch him in the fucking liver and watch him writhe in pain for hours
How do you not know how to hurt people

>tfw girls heads are closer to my abs than my chest

6'9 is too tall anons

spotted the lanklet

>mfw tallfags trying to get people to feel sorry for them

Holy shit how are you able to type, haven't all your joints given out yet?

>im 5'9
>never known this feel
>recently started dating a girl whos 4'11
>very weird feeling being so much taller than her
>usually date girls that are 5'4 - 5'7

>6'9

Please tell me you're fit.

Giant men are my fetish.

What's the Lnaklet cut off ? I'd be a Lnaklet if I didn't lift at 6'2. What's the cut off point at which no matter how much you (natty) lift , you'll still be a Lnaklet

Unless you are an actual homosexual you probably should not be assessing the penis sizes of the men in your locker room and graphing them against each man's height.

It's hard gaining mass with my lanklet genetics but I'm eating loads of food every day (probably twice what a 5'9 user eats) so I am slowly gaining more mass, I was skelly for a long time but I'd call my current body type fitskellymode.

I'm 6'6 and i love short girls. I dont rly know why but i whenever i see a short qt i instantly want to creampie desu senpai

role reversal is a hot button fetish of mine. Too bad that I'm a short anonette.
>tfw you'll never tower over a twink and shove him around a little

I know that feel brother

I like this one beter

>tfw will never be turbo manlet
>tfw will never hug a girl and have her chest rest on my head

Just give him a sack tap, open palm, hard enough to hurt and light enough to play out as a joke, rinse and repeat

You can shove my twins around if you know what I mean.

It can be pretty hot when tiny girls are bossy as fuck in bed.

I don't know man, how pretty do you cry?

Well, sure, but being bossy isn't the same as physically dominating someone.

You are a pusy not worth of being a man. If someone did that shit to me id bury my knuckles in their face.

Yeah true, maybe I just have a thing for chicks who are bossy in bed. Extra points when they are taller than me and we reverse roleplay with me as a school boy being disciplined in detention.

Same. I just want to beat a cute guy up and mark him as my own.

>talking to manlets