What the fuck? How is this recovering when everything else is bleeding?

What the fuck? How is this recovering when everything else is bleeding?

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
swift.com/node/39911
instagram.com/tsuruko/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we were right.

I don't know but I want it to dip back to 36 cents.

cos its not a shitscamcoin like 95% of icos

it's metaphysically tied to just below ICO price, therefore it literally can't dip
Also it solves the oracle problem

Because people rightfully assume it's a valuable coin.

because it's almost 16th. get in or get left behind fomo

It's the next big thing in crypto. We've been telling you: to buy low and wait.

nolinkers

it's really not lmao

are we looking at the same chart?

>mfw people unironically said kyber was a better investment

Well, aside from the obvious dip when BTC started mooning it's doing really well. Look at the last couple of hours

just buy and wait two years until it hits $100. boom youre done

>tfw comfy in link waiting for muh moon

This will go to Pluto, let alone the moon.

lol what are you talking about. it's down relative to BTC. the only reason it hasn't tanked is due to pre-sibos pump

it will dump hard though as people sell off from the peak hype wave

be warned

I have literally never felt this comfy with an investment. My only indecision is do I take out some profits when I've made 500k or leave it all in for a few million.

FPBP

Looks like it's steadily recovering as BTC calms the fuck down but keep an eye on it.

>recovering
>dropped 4%

retard

initial buy in 7.5k sats, sold all 8.7k sats today bought back at 7.55k sats, now HODL

>tfw buy order @ 7961 sats that got filled

we are LINK
we are legion

where can I buy link?
I have some bitcoins on Coinbase.

>came within 200 satoshis of my 2 day old buy order before going up

Down 4% from the 24 hour ago price. Up 5% from the 1 hour ago price.
Shaky start, but looks to be picking up

LINKies are going to rule the world.

binance.com

*back at 7951

In the future, look up the coin on CoinMarketCap.com, hit the "markets" tab and you can see where each is listed.

how many links for a gf like that

Because this is very likely the most promising crypto in a long time.

- beastly use case
>(mainstream fucking smart contracts)

- rock-solid fundamentals
>(peer-reviewed white paper featuring Ari Juels)

- practically finished working product
>(v1.0 of network done)

- major partnerships and endorsements
>(SWIFT, Cornell, Gartner, WEF, ...)

- massive marketing event coming up at SIBOS
>(invited by SWIFT as the ONLY external crypto dev to do a demo)

- sky-high interest from some of the biggest players in global economics
>SWIFT, WEF, Capgemini all underlining the importance of smart contracts and mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

WEF: www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
>World economic forum talking about smart contracts and crypto as a technological tipping point, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Capgemini: capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
>massive consultancy and IT firm Capgemini devoting an entire report to the importance of smart contracts, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com and Sergey Nazarov by name as the only providers of a smart contract solution that can use external data

SWIFT: swift.com/node/39911
>SWIFT itself saying how "Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Smart Contracts (SC) promise to transform automation in the financial industry, and are generating huge interest amongst financial institutions and technology providers."

tl;dr not only are the very biggest and players tripping over themselves to adopt blockchain tech, they are specifically lusting after smart contracts, AND mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com specifically.

if people dont know this then why do they even bother investing in crypto?

Kek has risen Sergey from the grave while the rest continue to sleep in death.

dumb idiots this is bait literally every thread lmao

Have you not noticed all the newfags since bitcoins bull run earlier this year?

btfo

Hehe

The "Sell the news" meme is inapplicable for this coin, since everybody knows LINK is destined for at least one powerful investor for SIBOS.
Granted tt might dip a bit.. but IMO it's not worth the risk for me to take that chance to sell and buy back in later.

pls gieb source on this qt

fuck, why did you write this post
im selling my fucking car and buy Link now

>He didn't sell a kidney
Do you want the Lambo or not.

So it's "down", but at a "peak hype wave" at the same time?

Buy LINK, user.
instagram.com/tsuruko/

its not a trap right?

pls no moar traps, i keep falling for it

yeah...as I understand sibos is a closed event, there won't be a livestream or something...news will come after.

Please don't insult her EVER AGAIN.

TELL ME

DOES SHE HAVE A COCK OR A PUSSY

KYS.

WHATS BETWEEN THOSE LEGS

I NEED TO KNOW

Anyone who thinks it's going to dive as thousands of wallets try and sell after the conference is retarded, the orderbook is too thin.

Most likely a cock

The orderbook is not a good way to indicate the future orderbook, user
People with no orders can open orders, and the conference (or a jump) is literally the most likely time that they will do that

She's a cis-female from Australia.
No guy could look like that.

enough estrogen and make up can do wonders on a skinny twink boi

glad its a legit girl tho, can proceed to beat my meat

how did she get so much uglier in this photo?
vs

Ugly from the start. Just not hiding it in that one.

That's one grade A happa.

imagine this little qt getting BLACKED

probably her orbiters biggest fear

or desire

>everything else is bleeding

Only BTC/LINK is dipping.
It isn't dipping in $ charts.

I don't really care.
I just prefer posting her pics over some anime shit or frogs.

Good job on buying LINK, user.

. Her freckles don't look like they're covered up with makeup. Could be photoshopped out.. but I'm not sure.
Also, I just now noticed in the first pic, her eyes are different colours. So this must mean there are two Tsu's.

Idc, i've been riding the Link wave perfectly so far. Bought back in at 8.1k just before

probably just a lens

Those freckles are makeup.

Wah man, I'd pay 0,2 Link in 2025 for a girl like her.

with a lambo on the side

how high can link go with a supply of 1 billion?

Have you seen the Veeky Forums standard of LINK Ranks? I'd say at least a 1st Lieutenant.

It's going to take years before 1 billion goes into circulation

how confident are we that itll hit $100?

We need to get this bad-boy on more exchanges.

>$1:00 80%
>$2.00 75%
>$2.50 60%
>$3.00 45%
>$3.50 30%
>$4.00 15%
>$4.50 10%
>$5.00 2.5%
>$5.50 0.8%
>$6.00 0.05%
>...
>$100 0.000000001%

big true

You dont undertstand its potential buddy

Depends. We will know within the next two weeks where Link is headed. It could unironically hit 2 Billion within the next month. Or it could stagnate here for a year. It depends on the reception at Sibos and the announcements right after.

Close, but
>$1:00 100%
>$2.00 100%
>$2.50 100%
>$3.00 100%
>$3.50 100%
>$4.00 100%
>$4.50 100%
>$5.00 100%
>$5.50 100%
>$6.00 100%
>...
>$100 99%

metaverse is the BEST altcoin to invest in rn. only pajeets will say otherwise

Yea i guess well just have to wait and see

>mfw

at this point im numb to the dips and climbs around .35-.45 its a waiting game now and the longer you wait the more gains to be made

>it rose up again guess what happens around 8500 sats
i cant believe there are many weakhands left that that feed the whales

say you put in 600$
would this be enough for lambo after things moon?

its likely a new wave of weak hands buying in and when BTC bled all altcoins they panic and sold. my motto is follow the smart money if whales are accumulating a coin/token you should be too. after sibos is when the real test will happen reason being LINK may very well be $1.00 and its at that point for you to determine if you want to sell for a possible x2-x3 profit or wait through the inevitable dip after Sibos, accumulate more, and wait for more news/partnerships to bring the price beyond $1.00. just my opinion

Looking at about 13k dollars if each LINK reaches $10. Buy more. Do it now, user.

if the leddittards get wind of this tech it will be a feast for whales
call me deluded but i hope this thing will reach a market cap like ETH in a year (if everything goes right)

Recovering? Still at 8k sats

that's actually really impressive during this massive BTC bull run...besides LINK I also hold walton, and the btc value of that one is being completely obliterated.

look at all the other altcoins theyre literally crashing while LINK is in green

As soon as Bitcoin Gold hits and BTC starts to crash, you're gonna see some serious shit.

LINK LONG HODL

I truly wonder if gold is the prime reason for this BTC pump....I just can't imagine that people are ACTUALLY stupid enough to believe that their free shitcoin is going to be worth anything more than $1...it might not even get listed.

It's holding right around 44-45 cents. Imagine if BTC suddenly doubled and LINK was still worth 8400 sats; your LINK would now be worth 90 cents.

It's definitely because of the fork bullshit. It's just snowballing.

Linklets are going to be the last alphas standing

it just a plan use to trigger uptrend

This is the annoying part
Easy money in front of me but I can't liquidate or I might miss sure money

I'm retarded but not that retarded. During this period of extremely obviously manipulation if BTC doubles LINK value will go down in sats as more absolute morons sell everything they have to jump on the train.