What is up with all these men with childbearing hips?

Is there something in the water? Food? Today a guy came to view my place and I swear his hips were looking very shapely, his hips were wider than his mother's with the sort of thighs I usually only see on women. This is something I have noticed in the last 5 years, maybe its always been there but I just thought they were women from a distance until I saw goatees and shit. What is going on? Anyone find this sexy?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB872027142837521500
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's hot af

Estrogen in plastics, no physical activity and emasculating feminist culture would be the causes in my opinion.

sounds like youre gay desu

yes, because a "culture" that has only really existed for like 5 years is capable of altering the musculoskeletal structure of adult men

feel free to kys any time

Shit genetics which are becoming way more noticeable with the modern lifestyle and complete absence of exercise.

You grew up in a feminist school system retard

Xenoestrogens leaking into water from plastic, lack of physical activity, shit diet with a low nutritional value etc.

This guy has a point, it's not that the actual musculoskeletal structure of man has been altered, it's just that men who are genetically inclined to have wide hips, will have accentuated their natural structure DUE to poor life choices, but if things stay this way for the coming decades, obviously man will change for the worse.

Seriously though, the more I look at xenoestrogens the more convinced I am that they are a major component of what the fuck is going on in the west today.

They don't just affect men, they cause weird shit in women too like decreased fertility.

Governments and some NGO's in their pockets keep claiming whatever particular xenoestrogen (for instance Bisphenol A) is below the safe levels where it would have an effect, but the problem is there are literally hundreds of different xenoestrogens in all the different flame retardants (so every piece of soft furniture) and plastics (even metal cans have plastic linings) and each one of these xenoestrogens accumulates along with all the others.

As far as I know no scientists have actually measured ALL the xenoestrogens a person would be exposed to- it could be hundreds of times above safe levels.

Oh and I forgot to mention, obviously xenostrogens are a huge factor that play a role in a man's bodyshape, i'm not denying that, it's just that the genetic code can't be altered in such a short period of time relative to the time it took for humans to transition from one evolutionary phase to another.

What's wrong with his foot?

the nice thing about the whole "xenoestrogen" thing is that it lets me find out extremely quickly whether someone is retarded or not, and saves me the effort of having to talk to these brainless conspiratards for too long

>I'll insult them instead of coming up with arguments to counter them!

It's probably been there for awhile, but yeah, it probably is becoming more prevalent because of all the feminizing Jewish chemicals in everything that didn't come from a farmer's market.
I actually saw the most perfect, thick ass and thighs a woman could have on a chubby bearded hipster in a grocery store the other day. I should not be turned on by this at all, but I am and it's fucking shameful. Shame.
I'd definitely go gay for an ass like that so long as it was instantly wiped from my memory after the fact.

kek, exactly

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

here:
>wsj.com/articles/SB872027142837521500

i dont know why i bother though, its not like you're going to read it or change your dumbass opinions

lmao
because of course its impossible for someone to disagree with you on their own, there must be some shadowy organisation pulling the strings behind the scenes - right?

Clubfoot

$0.10 has been deposited into your account.

So, did you fug him?

Read up on BPA

The problem with this whole "excess of estrogen" phenomenon that everyone on Veeky Forums gleans over is that even slight hormone imbalance causes a boatload of problems for men and women. If there was an issue with "xenoestrogens", I think becoming less masculine would be last of out concerns. Ridiculous how conspiracies float around on Veeky Forums.

Fuck off op i have wide hips and i cant help it (I got an amazing ass tho)

>all these bold claims with no scientific sources

why am I not suprised

>b-b-but all sources of unbiased peer review have been compromised because of feminism!

lmao

You can't just say something like that and not post a picture user

>tfw male with an hour glass figure
is there anything more embarrassing

how is that embarrassing. it's not something that you've done to yourself, so it can't be an embarrassing thing

doesn't look so bad desu

Your issue is thinking it has anything to do with genetics you mong, hormonal influences during formative years can easily influence massive alterations in human anatomy.

girls develop faster and better so its okay

tough luck for unlucky betas with shit genes

just gonna have to do even more upper back work to try and counter out those hips.

>tfw have wide hips
>not just embracing it and slowly going fridgemode
gotta be a big strong man now, son

Nah, it just looks that way because their upper body is nonexistent. And that is because there is hardly anything in modern city life that requires any use of upper body strength.

Deadlifts

How does one go "fridge mode"? As a wide hipped man who lifts, this interests me greatly.

Just make your back and legs massive.

It balances it out.

It's called genetics. They existed since ever (and I'm one of them).

Thing is, while someone with narrow hips can attain the V-taper easily, it will be damned hard for him to get hercules/bear mode. For people with wide hips, it's the reverse, far easier to get a big bulky core.

Now for the sexyness or lack thereof.
Bitches like nice round glutes. They're easier to have with wide hips. Narrow hip guys will generally (with exceptions) have flat butts.
Bitches also like V-tapers. Other bitches also like wide cores. It all comes down to the girl's preferences. Nothing's linear in the world of preferences.

Now, these wide disgusting hips have appeared because guys don't exercise. Hence, the hips seem bigger than the core or legs, which is a bit disturbing and disgusting. That's the problem.

>Bitches like nice round glutes. They're easier to have with wide hips. Narrow hip guys will generally (with exceptions) have flat butts.
literally the opposite. with narrow hips any mass that you add to your ass makes it look nicer and rounder and with wide hips your ass just looks ugly and too big

Narrow hips make it more difficult to add mass to the ass though.

It has always been like this.
It's when you get fit and your eyes are drawn to other men you start noticing it.

confirmed for knowing nothing about chemistry or endocrine disruptors

i think its a little bit of the poisoned food and water and alot of selective breeding. Think about it, men are attracted to women with smaller jaws and chins and obviously with wide hips. I guess the next generation is taking after their mothers as opposed to their fathers. If you want an alpha kid have a baby with a girl that has a man-jaw and rectangular physique. Just compare the actors today to the actors back then. These men are apparently the ideal of this day and age.

obesity decreases testosteron production and increased estrogen in men.

it's just proportions

if most people had a bigger back wouldn't look A shaped

i had big legs and big hips before starting lifting, full A shaped, and now i have a strong V taper

also i don't know but if you already have a big lower torso it's easier to add upper body mass, i know a guy who has very small lower torso, small hips and a natural v taper but the guy can't add mass to his frame for shit (he has been lifting for three years with shitty routines)

probably something related to metabolism

Dude look at old WW2/Vietnam pictures. Tons of skinny as fuck dudes with bodies of all types.

Men have always come in diverse body shapes you fucking morons.

So why were dudes universally skinny as fuck then but today they're fat as fuck (in the US)?

Are you being dense intentionally?

Because food has gotten cheap, and jobs don't burn as much calories as they used to. So people are eating wayyy more of an excess of calories they need to since people didn't evolve to live with unlimited food.

More attractive women are getting selected for impregnation, and their feminine traits are thus appearing more in the resulting offspring.

This isn't complicated guys.

Repeat sexual selection of feminine characteristics result in more feminine male offspring being produced.

i live in south america and 70% of males are skinnyfat just like in the vietnam pictures

It's not like the only jobs that existed in the 60s-70s were hard ass manual labor bro

bc of eating habits fucko

So americans today baloon up to obesity while in other places in the world people are pretty much the same as americans were in the 60s.

Why tho?

>It's not like the only jobs that existed in the 60s-70s were hard ass manual labor bro

They weren't hard labor, but they were jobs that involved standing on your feet and moving around.

That burns a shitton more calories than comfortable office jobs.

Look man, if humans suddenly need less calories to get fat that would be a miracle, but that's simply not the case.

Depends on how broad he was in other areas of his body. I have broad hips but also have wide shoulders and just big bonestructure in general. It's all about proportions.

>Take GH until you get roid gut
It could just be that easy

Okay so the food is more shitty for some reason.

Britain/Australia/USA have similar overweight/obesity rates.

Western Europe isn't as bad, but they're still pretty bad, they have walkable cities and food is kind of expensive there, more expensive in terms of standard of living when comparing it to Britain/Aus/USA.

because americans eat up pork and shitload of fats as fucking breakfast

here normal people ate oatmeal as breakfast or a slice of bread with nothing at all, or some coffee or tea, and nothing else until lunch

Calorie rich food is not inherently shitty.

Just don't eat above your maintenance.

It's a classic dilemma. The more gorgeous a woman you impregnate, the more likely your son will be feminine.

It's all that sugar and corn syrup, m8. Western food, American in particular, seems to be chock full of shit like sugars and fats, and all of it is fairly cheap especially shit like Mcdonalds. It's filling and a $1 burger is like 1000 calories.

I'm sure the fact that there is less physically intensive jobs and less incentive for physical fitness in highschool/youth plays a part but the food is a big part of it. Come to think of it though, I realize that technology also probably plays a massive part. I'm sitting on my computer typing this right now and it's nice outside. In the 60's I would be out cruising on the beach or some shit. Granted I still worked out this morning but that only goes so far.

No you idiots.

So much awful science in this thread.

Sexual dimorphism allows to have widely varying traits in men/women.

Yes, but it's the increase in feminine traits being selected for.

If a greater number of gorgeous women get impregnated, you increase the odds of feminine traits being selected for.

It's like rolling a bunch of dice but changing the numbers so that there are more "5"s on the dice sides.

You increase the odds that those traits will be selected for, collectively.

from what I've read, xenoestrogens don't have nearly as strong effect as childhood obesity. Fat produces estrogen and fucks your puberty.
Also girls have puberty way earlier than 100 years ago and that's a statistical fact.

And the odds go up further in any environment where gorgeous women hook up with feminine men, thus reinforcing the feminine trait selection further.

>To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In
nice source retard

>"Normal"
Ask me how i know that picture is from an american source

most gorgeous women don't have feminine children you idiot
purely 100% feminine high estrogen women aren't the most attractive
actually that kind of woman was considered the best since forever just until very recently
low bodyfat and good jawline are the new high bodyfat and wide hips. we're literally going the direction opposite of what you think

>tfw pointy jaw

>tfw i like girls with square jaws or square faces

it's my fetish

It's an illustration of an infant's foot.

huge core

Estrogen in water

I don't think that's how it works.

Why do so many men have weak jaws nowadays?

I have wide hips and thick thighs, and am a guy.

I blame it on my costant milk-drinking

that guy in the middle has a good jaw though

Serious lack of facial exercises. You can buff up your facial muscles like any other.

It's a useful way to hide one's age.

Childhood obesity is a much greater factor in long term health and body type than anything they could be putting in your food or water.
This isn't new, since the late 70s boys have had less and less physical activity and fed more and more shit diets.
We are a culture raised by single mothers (or in some cases single fathers) which leaves neither single parent time to actually babysit their child the way they are suppose to be. To play with the child, to teach them and nurture them into healthy young teens, ready to go into puberty with the perfect body type to really maximize those male gains as they reach adulthood.
Imagine using roids for 10 years, but just sitting on your couch the entire 10 years.
Would really not be that different than some of the chemical processes in teens.

You're fucking yourself up for live.
Young adults are popping up with heart problems usually associated with someone who is 20 years older than them.
While we are on the subject, low physical activity and an unbalanced diet is a breeding ground for genetic mutations (the bad kind). So if and when that man decides to mate he will probably create offspring even worst off than he is. Same for women, low physical activity has just as many negatives for them as it does for us.

wide hips can look good. but only if you're really tall and have fuckloads of mass. that way, you get that >strong look.

but then again if you're tall with lots of muscle, you will look good regardless of hip width.