Average of 5 hours of sleep per night

>Average of 5 hours of sleep per night
A-am I not gonna make it Veeky Forums?

no. you won't make it unless you stop jerking off at 2 in the morning.

That's 15 hours of lost sleep per week (assuming a 5-day week) based on the typical 8-hour sleep per day recommendation. You're gonna die young.

why only 5 hours? you can't sleep or you're too busy?

not him but i try to go to bed early but i end up browsing 4chinz on my phone until 2AM before going to bed
i've been operating like a zombie at work ever since i started working 2 years ago

As a natty, I shoot for 8. Arnold slept 6, the Rock claims to sleep 4, Jay Cutler says he get 4-5, but keep in mind these guys have access to some pretty good gear.

As a natty, shoot for 7-8. Sleep is vital for muscle recovery.

>not him but i try to go to bed early but i end up browsing 4chinz on my phone until 2AM before going to bed
but do you browse the 4 chins because you don't fall asleep and get bored, or do you just really, really want to shitpost and would have fallen asleep if you put the phone away?

i think it's a combination of both
free reign to do anything with my time over 4 years of university resulted in me never learning responsibility

Kind of, I suppose.
I wake up at 6:30, get to work at 7:45, stay until around 5, gym until around 6:30, then do various things that keep me busy until around 10 - 11, and because I'm a fucking Faggot I want to take 30 mins - 1 hour to just unwind. Feels like I never have any free time.

if you want gainz then getting enough sleep should be part of your routine. sleep is the closest thing you get to roids as a natty

w a g e c u c k

get out of here, NEET scum

how do u unwind do u jack off

Normally get 7-8 hours pretty consistently here.

Last night I got 4..maybe 5 and my gym session today was absolutely dreadful. The worst session I've had in ages. I felt drained, weak, I couldn't even touch my usual working weight for 1 rep on many lifts and had to go lighter today as a result and it was still a struggle.

So yeah, sleep is pretty important guy. You'll have more energy if you get closer to 7 hours than 5.

Keep saying that to yourself while my family pays for med school, don't forget your mortgage cuck.

Well I know how you can fix that!

Nigger how did you not learn some modicum of self control if you had to keep a schedule to get to class on time? That's a poor excuse nonetheless

Those sim games are getting out of control... they got inter-generational wealth transfers now?

İ only get 4-5 hours a night because İ start having anxious thoughts at night about relationship shit and other shit that is quite threatening to my well being as a human and my heart starts beating heavily and İ can't sleep.

I usually sleep 6 hours except weekends and I feel fine, but get really tired in the evening, today I slept 8 hours and I fell awful all day.

classes were like 3-4 hours a day

And? So you just turned off your brain for the rest of the day to lurk Veeky Forums?

y-yeah..
amongst other things like vidya & gym

kek, can relate, only happens to me when I sit on my ass all day though, on gym days I sleep like a baby. going to start implementing some light cardio in mornings to avoid that from ever happening, I by no means consider myself an insomniac because I know what causes my sleeplessness and it's a pretty easy fix, good luck brah

Only advice I can give is stay up for 48 hours straight and go to bed when you want to with an alarm set for when you want to wake up to reset your sleep cycle. And have some discipline in your body to stay off the phone before you go to bed

t-thanks

idk even on gym days and cardio days i can't properly sleep, all these bad thoughts come to my head and then blood starts pumping so i start getting worried and then my sleep is lost

İ used to lay in bed tossing and turning with my eyes closed for 8 hours and never being able to fall asleep

You're welcome

Same thing here
Hard in the beginning, i slowly became used to it

But i guess it cant be a good thing.

might be a magnesium deficiency or a million other things, would get my blood tested if I were you

you gonna come over to my house to hit me or what

>take atleast 1 hour to fall asleep
>weeks where i only sleep 5 hours and wake up at 5-6 am no matter how late i sleep
>weeks where i sleep 10 hours
>no matter how long i sleep, what time i sleep or how little i sleep, im never rested
>went to get a sleep study test done
>doc said i don't have obstructive sleep apnea or narcolepsy
>tfw at this point its either psychological or central sleep apnea, neither of which are good
>look tired all the time and been told i've seen shit

So how do you guys get yourself tired enough to sleep?

Sleep scientist here. They'd know if you had central apnoeas. Get an MWT or MSLT to see if you can get on some meds.

wait op so you wake up 6:30 and you're asleep by 12, or am I reading this wrong?

That's 6.5 hours, a pretty good improvement over 5 hours a night.

What else are you doing wasting time?

Bourbon

you won't get restful sleep from drinking yourself blind drunk
the liver has to work overtime to get rid of the alcohol

Have you tried sleeping more?

You sleep pretty fast. Nice, user. Arnie would be proud.

>med school
You're suffering a worse fate than any wagecuck.

>take melatonin
>turn off all the lights in your house
>get into bed
>turn your screen brightness down to the minimum
>install flux
I can pretty much guarantee that you'll fall asleep within an hour