I only just discovered this dude and a lot of what he says makes sense

I only just discovered this dude and a lot of what he says makes sense.
Making it sound enlightened or whatever is a bit pompous but the diet and cardio in the morning, resistance in the evening, with certain foods. I feel like the meat removal is unnecessary but I don't know.

Anyone got anything to say about this? Is most of it bullshit or is it just because he's taking care of what he eats exercise?

amentaeliteathlete.com/the-amen-diet.html

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1FCJS8DoM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLAWbwYzStU
youtu.be/-1sgju7sAdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just do 16/8 IF and lift.

>have god tier genetics
>do it with animal products for years
>go vegan

My eating pattern currently is as soon as I wake up and again 3-6 hours later.
Am I already doing a 16/8 if?

just the simple fact that he lies about being the deadlift world champion in his class in the first minute of the video should be all you need to know that this man is a charlatan.

IF is a meme

>1000-1500 calories a day.

Absolutely confirmed scumbag.

He's the biggest poser I've ever seen, he claims to only eat 1250 kcal, acts like a fucking nutjob, speaks like the poshest prick and most of the stuff he does doesn't make sense. Also he gives away books for a small "donation".

He looks like he's roiding as well.

Another psychopath-looking veganigger
Cool

>dude on roids is big

more news at 11

Is /fit to degenerate to ascend into higher existens, or is he meme?

The way this nigger talks does my head in, someone curb stomp him.

What's up with his pecs?

>do steroids
>claim eating one meal a day got you juge

he has gyno

>The originator of AIAA—the founder of the Ascetic Order of Amenta—is an able theoretician steeped in Psychology, History, Philosophy, and Theosophy
>Theosophy

>Thanatologist/Osiriologist
creepy

also that staff
>WE WAZ EGUPTIANS N SHEET

nigga is like a real life TEAL'C

Natty
Capped delts
Striated shoulders at his weight
Sucker born every minute

Since he probably posted this I'll say this and leave it alone. You have well versed people here in the body's response to exogenous hormones. All of your sources are to your own literature and no mention of where you information comes from. We get it that you're here to make money but you need to mention your height and weight. Most charlatans don't do this as they have something to hide but exogenous hormones are not illegal without a doctor's prescription. You will be met here with skepticism at best and criticism at worst due to the cryptic nature of what you're attempting to convey here.

What's the stick for?

This guy in legit autistic

his face look like a chimpanzee (no racist)

He's black you donkey

youtube.com/watch?v=tLAWbwYzStU

i think i might follow this guy

I use it so I can eat huge meals at night. I don't think it makes a huge difference in hormonal levels though.

It has a squat plug

Why would someone say he lied about a deadlift record if he posted that...

What's the diet protocol...and his height. 172 looks natty but height is impt. At least he isn't full out roidfagging and lying about it though thank goodness

>his goal in life is to be healthy, that's why he's a vegan
>takes steroids
LOL

ill guess

he is a nigger so he have high test and growth hormone
he doesnt train too long

its not about his eating. but i believe that you dont need too much calories, like 6000 cals for SS like riptoe suggests

this guy is possible but still stretch. 1500 calories is not enough so he is either roiding, or makin himself unhealty with that low calories

also vegetarian is bullshit. berries and stuff doesnt help with growth at all. if you are vegetarian bodybuilder you should actually consume more calories from complex carbs

Says he takes steroids
He posted video from a tested powerlifting meet

Wew lady how's that hate you sipping on

Where does he admit to taking steroids?

>also vegetarian is bullshit. berries and stuff doesnt help with growth at all. if you are vegetarian bodybuilder you should actually consume more calories from complex carbs

He says he mostly eats grains, beans, some dried fruit and nuts, little fresh fruit or veg because those take up too much space in the stomach

>some dried fruit and nuts, little fresh fruit or veg because those take up too much space in the stomach
appearantly nature doesnt want us to consume that much fruits. so we eat dried fruits. human race is really, dumb

also if you are carin about your stomach cuz u can only eat one meal, so u have to stuff urself with dense shit doesnt make sense either. eat as u get hungry. thats why there is, hunger and blood glucose. its all about fuckin calories and macros, why people cant understand this. no need for new age approachs to eating. if u eat 1500 cals and u need more, that means you are burning fat. so you are on a cut. good for u as long as you are in healthy range of bodyfat. but if u like %5bf and still consume 1500 cals, then it will fuck u up

What he's going for has nothing to do with nature. He's trying to slow aging by exploiting autophagy.

Yes. The only reason I can see to start your first meal later is if you like to eat at night. You're doing just fine.

slowing aging is simple. live less, live longer.

yes, if you eat little calories, you will live longer. if you are short, have little muscle, dont workout, sleep all day, you will live the most. hell, even if you breathe less, you will live longer. breathing and using oxygen as fuel oxidises the dna and makes you old. so certain meditation techniques focuses on slow breathing, slowing the blood flow etc. its all connected as u see. not rocket science.

Okay? That's what he's trying to do

while

trying to deadlift record
bodybuilding
possibly roiding

u know the term of march walking? two steps further, one step back. he is literally moonwalking

>HUURRRR BLAK GEN-ETICS GUD DURRRR

I hate cucks like you. Being black is the genetic lotto you moron. Nothing about being any one race is superior. You see quite a lot of Bodybuilders are black; that is because When you are lean it shows much better. Why do you think Bodybuilders tan? I'll give you a hint, It's not because they want to emulate blacks.

> tripcuck
filtered

"Being black is the genetic lotto" , you moron.*

anywyas gotta go man. tc

He says the exercise aids in the process. It looks like it's working.

>have terminal brain cancer
>cant do anything about it
Meh, why worry!

This chart is fuckin dumb

Nice rebuttal.

>I have no argument against what he said. I'll just say I filtered his trip. He will be so mad.

On topic the Egyptian got wanna be is clearly on roids unless everything the rest of the world has studied in medicine since the beginning of written language is wrong and his back assward ways are god tier.

I've been a trainer and working in gyms for over a decade. The only way you get 3-D delts and striations like that are from anabolics, especially at that bf%. His vascularity and hypertrophy are from drugs as a natural body doesn't look like that. Go back and look at sandow and the pre steroid body builders. They had mass but weren't striated. Argue with me all you want but these are the cold hard facts. The fact that he's vegetarian only further proves he uses "supplements." No vegetarian can achieve that size/bf% at his age. He's just trying to sell bs and get revenue like every other YouTube "fitness expert."

Do you see his name. I would suggest you put some respect on his name when he's over 6 foot and 172 lbs in a tested federation...

They test at bodybuilding shows, friendo. That means nothing.

Comparing a cash grab bb show to one of the most tested powerlifting federations around...no

Have you ever competed? I'm guessing no. I've competed in power lifting shows that were regulated with team members on gear. And they passed and competed. My guess is that you have no clue about cycling and half lives of chemicals.

>lot of what he says makes sense.
No it doesn't. He's a shill and a quack

I'm sure he is on gear I just had no clue what he would be gaining. I just chalked it up to him wanting to spew non-sense. Did you see the way that fucker feels so gratified while the interviewer is lapping up the garbage coming out of his mouth.
"I don't sell my materials, I release them with a donation." -Amen-ra "the douche bag"

Yeah because no one beats drug tests. It's not like wada was created because people were just beating all the test that could be used; ohh yeah nvm it was. Anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding, power lifting or strongman knows tests don't mean shit. There are new compounds every day that don't get found in testing. People spend way more money to beat drug test than people spend on having working drug tests.

Look you're extremely emotional right now so I'm going to say this gently. It's a rinky dink meet. Go bash him on his youtube if you hate him so much. It's your funeral

Exactly. All these YouTube and instagram fitness celebs just juice and claim they're natural so idiots will donate to them or buy there super secret exclusive supplements. Lol. Unfortunately it works all too well. Listen up Veeky Forumsizens, the only supps that work are amino acids, creatine and anabolics. Everything else is merely the placebo effect. Nothing beats consistency, diet and rest. No pill and no powder is better than effort.

It's my funeral? He kills people that comment on youtube? lol
I don't hate him I hate idiots that believe everything without any evidence no matter the topic.

Sigh wasting your time mate. Idiots gonna idiot that's all. Basketball Americans eat that shit right up

Umm honey he lookin real fine. Gotta get my booty right for little jamal to git some more money from dem programs. Call that fine chocolate brother from youtube...you think I'm kidding but I've literally heard women talk like this

seems like he has some truth there ... desu.
am I just an idiot or what?

>Believes they fairly test everyone

You probably been told Arnold is natty too eh?

>passing a drugtest means anything
kek

he's one of the many faggots who roids like a mad man and builds up some shitty personna while pretending to hold some sort of ancient secret to get bigger, stronger, leaner and healthier
if and only if you buy his e books (and may i remind you that snake oil sellers resort to selling e books when they fail to publish their pathetic bullshit) and his bullshit supplements.

fuck that guy

pic related

Posts that and doesn't post his comment saying this ON his youtube page.

Hillary doesn't need to kill this place...it's already dead full of nu males

I thought he was just crazy at first but then I heard him say something like

>I do not SELL my program on my website. One can make a DONATION, and then I will deliver the program to them.

That's called selling something.

>not doing starting penis staff

>maintain

pic related vegan olympic weightlifter

>do this fasting regimen to get jacked guys, but you will need this product that I sell
>also buy my ebook to get more info
oh yeah hes legit

But it makes ENOUGH sense to SOME people that they'll buy into it. Believe me, I've worked in sales. Can't go 100% retard, gotta have SOMETHING that will appeal to some people. Vegans tend to be less science-focused on average and more into "spiritual" bullshit, so lots of them will it this Amen Ra shit up.

lool hes got saggy pecs

Yeah and his total at Rio was only 2 kilos higher than it was in London even though he was in a heavier weight class this year, and it was still less than his Beijing total.

Is this achievable natty?
youtu.be/-1sgju7sAdU

"Aliksir" as his product name roflmfao... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxd

Fuck me, is he even trying?