Motivational Thread

This goes out to all of you that don't spam sadcunt threads and complain about your life on here, but instead do something about it: We're all going to fucking make it.

Be it your career, your gf/future gf, your gains, fucking work your dicks off and make it happen motherfuckers. I'm busting my ass to make it, so many of your are too, when we're at the fucking top, look back and remember the journey that made you.

So fucking add another plate to that squad, do whatever you need to break your PR, but give it everything you've got cunts.

For all you sad cunts: Man the fuck up pussies. That's all.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRKKKKKKKKK

OH yeah the good ole' myth of "hard work pays"

gtfo sadcunt. It does.

Why are you even here?

Not OP but brehs always motivate me

dumping

"This goes out to all of you"

'tis not a gay club in the 70s my dear fellow

There should ALWAYS be a Veeky Forums Motivation thread going. Dumping what I've got.

I'm 5'5"

wow.

I need the motivation not to jerk off to titcows on the internet brehs. Plz halp

motivation comes and goes. you need discipline.

OP You're a phony:

A lot of people that are searching for happiness will end up with “shiny object syndrome.” This is what happens when they bounce from goal to goal because they’re looking for something (or someone) to take away all their suffering.

Sit in zazen every day, that will teach you more than a thousand years of hard work.

any socratic bors here?

That pic is like from 2006 man, get over yourself. Fitness isn't an end to all meaning in life.

"What a shame for a man to grow old and browse Veeky Forums for years posting the same motivational pics to other half naked men and talking good about each other" - pleblord 2016

Err.. you know he's doing overworking and thats not good for u if u do that everyday..

A man can only be defeated in two ways; he either gives up or he dies.

Roids

No, there's a third way.

3: When you post a cringy 2deep4me motivational text on an online forum.

the only motivation you'll ever need

Has anyone been able to find this person?

yeah he is pretty cool lad
does it matter if its from 1999 or 2020? the message is still awesome dude

This 99.99% of the time. People quit before they even try, because they tell themselves they can't or they believe others that say they wouldn't make it.

*tips fedora*

Jesus the edge, take a breath there internet tough guy. I'm sure you think you're very educated and above everyone else, this silly little motivation thread means nothing. But imagine if every time the famous philosophers and leaders in the past made inspiring remarks or lines, some faggot in the audience went "ohh 2deep haha nice one bro". That shit is obnoxious my man, stop taking yourself so seriously.

I still tear up when I read this.
No homo

god I really hope that was bait, otherwise you really need to get your head out of your ass

The one and only picture needed.

Read it every morning still.

ehs a pretty cool guy

I prefer aristotle and his golden middle way desu

just peanuts

>lightweight baby

Why are you a cuck?

guys i was mired multiple times today at my first day of school and i spurg'd out how do i not do this, btw this is a new thing to me so idk how to handle

> Do it for her

me too

I can stand people stuck in automode and living like its a chore. Id rather die than live like them.

This chick right here.

The only motivation I'll ever need

Not if you eat like a man

>Graduated high school almost 2 years ago, was fit as fuck thanks to sports and weight class
>wagecucked to survive after, but stuck working random shifts so schedule was all out of wack
>end up just working and fighting the urge to suicide for about a year
>all gyms expensive as fuck and had the shittiest hours so I hardly ever could go
>meathead niggers mad dogging my skinny glasses wearing ass and being massive douchebags hogging all benches and weights not letting me work in
>told to fuck off many times in the middle of my sets by asswipes
>eventually give up and just go sedentary for a good while
>until one day I'm told I've got a seasonal hire helping me fix the store
>it's a cute girl with reddish hair
>get along nicely, have everything in common
>she makes fun of all the niggers in the town trying to "AY GUH FROW DAT AYYUS BACK HOE MMMMM" and assorted euphorics/white fuccbois hitting on her nonstop
>we both get added to some stupid group chat from work and just laugh it off an pick out each other's numbers
>we go to get some food one night after work, good ol Waffle House
>fast forward, we're dating steady and I have gotten my shit together, enlisted as nuke tech in navy and waiting for ship date
>life is just laughing at everyone at work, spending time with the gf and working out at the gym not giving a fuck about anything else as navy draws closer
>never been happier in my life
Every time I look back I wonder how it all changed so fast. But god damn it was worth holding out for
Never give up Veeky Forums, you're gonna make it.

Good on you man. We're all gonna make it

Same sorta deal

>2015
>got unlawfully dismissed from job
>failed enlisting in the army
>lost gf
>had to sleep in a car for 4 months
>had to stop part time study as well
>got fatter, uglier, no self respect

>managed to get a full time job
>volunteer as a paramedic
>studying part time to afford benefits
>new car with only a small loan
>manage to hold onto 3 fwb
>hitting the gym 3 days a week and almost finished my cut (5kg to go)

Life is better than its ever been!

If you've got nothing worth dying for, you've got nothing worth living for.

When l joined fit 2 years ago this was one of the first post l saw
Such an amazing read

Can you show me?

here you go