What's the most Veeky Forums conspiracy theory? I'm partial to the flat earth theory. More real estate to lift on

What's the most Veeky Forums conspiracy theory? I'm partial to the flat earth theory. More real estate to lift on.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KCqtNShmxgYTA1REcxai1OME0/view
ask.metafilter.com/187963/Is-this-Planned-Parenthood-memo-real
earthquake-report.com/2013/10/08/moderate-earthquake-off-east-coast-of-united-states-on-october-8-2013/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The conspiracy that is going on right now.

A 1969 memo to The Population Council (A Rockefeller NGO) from (((Frederick S. Jaffe))) of Planned Parenthood outlining ways to covertly reduce the birthrate in the USA in the future.

Among the main methods are promoting feminism, homosexuality, and making marriage more difficult.

Info about Jaffe here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe

Full Jaffe memo here:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KCqtNShmxgYTA1REcxai1OME0/view

>Jaffes son appears to confirm it in this thread:
ask.metafilter.com/187963/Is-this-Planned-Parenthood-memo-real

Type in Jaffes memo in google - plenty of stuff.

DONALD TRUMP IS A TIME TRAVELER

Trips confirm.

>those trips
Kek always shows up exactly where I'd expect him to.

This has been established. The West is falling.

Meme magic is guiding us.

The nuke that went of 600 miles off of the coast of South Carolina on October 8 2013. Nukes are Veeky Forums as fuck.

earthquake-report.com/2013/10/08/moderate-earthquake-off-east-coast-of-united-states-on-october-8-2013/

/pol/ was right.

what's happening here?

I don't know but it's 2spoop.

You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

How is this Veeky Forums related?

This one

I don't understand. Also why is Trump getting so many repeating digits?

>tesla
>blueprints

>le ebin Tesla mad genius meme

Every one that tries stumping the Trump is killed or has their life ruined. And we can thank kek and his wealth of meme magic for the repeating integers

What happened to Macy's on the bottom right?