Who was the dumbest leader in history? Not corrupt or evil, but just genuinely fucking dumb?

Who was the dumbest leader in history? Not corrupt or evil, but just genuinely fucking dumb?

i give you a clue he alive

Drumpf?

Pol pot

No contest.

easily adolf SHITler

Take that back

Ferdinand VII, a dumb with a giant dick.

Trotsky.

he was retarded not dumb

trotsky had a very keen mind and was a great debater and speechmaker

Then why did he get rekt by Stalin?

because he was seen as the most likely person to become the new leader and so was ganged up on by the other high ups, Stalin wasn't viewed as a threat until it was too late.

Any of the legitimately inbred nobility probably fit the bill.

Along with a million other political enemies. That is like saying there are a million people better than Stalin. If so, then why is he the political leader of soviet russia and why did he win ww2?

Whoever lead Paraguay during the Paraguayan War.

He was best!

>implying
He was smart enough to stay away from goverment as far as he could and just tried to live a normal life. I'd say that he was pretty smart for what life had given him.

firstly because he was a hard worker who mostly kept his head down, this led to him becoming general secretary which meant he could stack the party with his supporters.He was underestiamted frequently. Once he was leader he ruthlessly eliminated opposition and had a strong support base. He won ww2 because unlike hitler he knew he was no military expert and let his generals handle most of the planning. Most of the decision he did make, like not leaving moscow were good ones.

Donald Trump :^)

Staline.

lol stfu fags

Doogan Gormpf

>be a faggot
>lose all your battles and have 250000 losses on your army all because of your incompetence
>"SOLDIERS ARE COWARDS AND AREN'T MOTIVATED ENOUGH"
>Someone substitutes you and despite all the losses BTFOs austrians

GG old fart

YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE

Humpty Drumfy

He was smart for being a retard, if that makes sense.

Did he seriously not know he was trying playing god?

Mao at first time

I'd have to go with him as well, say what you will about Mao or Stalin but they managed to dominate their political party AND stay alive.

Meanwhile Pol Pot manages to lose to a Vietnam still recovering from the war and be thrown under the bus by his own group.

Donald Abzorbaloff

Pls no bully

you're mixing up moral actions with intelligence

Legit brainlet

Bugann Grunpf

He did not help in winning ww2, his purging of a lot of the skilled generals was a detrimental factor to the russian war effort.

that was before world war 2

>Born to a failing working class Georgian family and managed to rise to become the dictator of Russia, outmaneuvering all of his opponents and living a long fulfilling life
I hate communism and even I can admit the man was not a brainlet.

You shut your mouth

>leader
The vast majority of extremely inbred nobility didn't actually lead their countries, but were just figureheads.

Simply epic good sir. You have officially won all the internet.