Is snus Veeky Forums...

Is snus Veeky Forums? I'm not really a tobacco user but I'm looking for something to distract me from the misery of life. Wondering if it will affect my health and gains

Other urls found in this thread:

whyquit.com/whyquit/SeanMarsee.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gains no. Health yes.

Weed.

Go to the doc, lie and say dressed and get SSRI's.

Tobacco is for trash.

Is this a viable method to quit smoking?

I already smoke weed. Need something I can use while in class though, can't rip the bong while some boring prof is yammering on for hours.

Do you live in Sweden? We could start blowing each others dicks for gains and fun. No homo.

If you want to replace a bad habit with another one, yes.

>Want to quit smoking
>Try snus
>End up using both

it'll erode your gums if you constantly use, but it is definitely a lot safer than regular dip. Also doing some General White right now, as I study/shitpost on fit.

Lots of Swedish top athletes use it instead of smoking, so while not healthy it's probably OK gainz-wise.

It's about the same risk as running a lot haha

it can fuck your teeth and gums not worth it

If you want something to distract you from a boring life, just kill some of the mudslims in /swe

I hear that there's plenty.

>norwegian fag

You could actually kill some romanian beggars and no one would give a shit.
People would even cheer you on.

Yes almost every smoker I've known has traded smoking for snusing. Healthier for you aswell

Portion är för faggets

>accidentally took a sip from a dip cup at a high school party

I can still taste it 10 years later

>mfw snus is illegal in my country
gotta stick to snuff

nigger get your life together. Why take/ show up to a class your not getting shit out of, and why can't you just do something else on your laptop during it? It isn't a good reason to make a health averse choice just to distract yourself from a class

bruh just start making edibles, shit will last you through the lecture.

Or just do LSD and it will hill you realize you don't need to be fucked up to get through the day.

After studying abroad in Sweden I fell in love with this shit. I typically don't use tobacco either, but love me some snus mayne

It's less dangerous than smoking. You are still in the risk of getting cancer and it WILL fuck up your gums if you use it often.
You will also feed your body alot more nicotine from one baggie than from smoking one ciggarette, so the habit can be alot harder to quit.
Slice a piece of ginger and put under your lip, same feeling/burning sensation, less dangerous.

Epos strong mint or Odens wintergreen

best snus eu

where you live at?

whyquit.com/whyquit/SeanMarsee.html

Used it every day for 8 years and just quit a month ago. My teeth are fucked and permanently stained but my gums only slightly messed up above the tooth I put it over ever day.

Eh bought a pack but it just made me feel like shit. Tobacco is garbage by itself, only good with alcohol