>not decorating your muscles with aesthetic tattoos

deffinetly not gonna make it

>decorating
more like desecrating, am I right?
Painting on perfection is idiotic.

Sweet ink brah

>injecting lead into skin
>permanent decision based on temporary idea

Great idea user. 99% of people that get tattoos dont have the money to get good ones, so what happens is the nostalgia glasses wear off after about the first year and then you see it looks like shit. Then you decide lets try to fix it by adding more to cover or crowd it out. Which then restarts the cycle.

Only time I'd recommend a tattoo, is something that has a deeper meaning than anything you see in the media or vidya. But only do this if you have the meams to search and travel to a good artist. Also I'd spend no less than like $1000 more is definitely better because then you can really be picky with who you have mark your body with lead.

Oh also, I'd advise a hand done tattoo vs with a tattoo gun. It lasts longer ,looks better brighter, hurts less, etc. etc.

the harry potter head is pretty well done

Tats are fucking degenerate.

>not decorating your muscles with aesthetic tattoos
deffinetly not gonna make it

90% of your post is stupid or wrong. fuck off with your misinformation you fucking cunt stain.

at least call it a tattoo machine you worthless fuckboi

> Decorating
Thats like drawing highschool tier shit graffiti over statue of David

Ooh, symamtics. Point out the 90% things that are wrong? Or maybe better yet, add something that can contradict anything i just said. Can you disprove me or prove a more plausible theory?

>I can't have tattoos on my body because I see my body as a Ferrari

preciate it bra

i know righttt

no u

and this is my pals tattoo. hes a voldy fan. we got it together

Tattoos are for people with no personality or sense of individuality.

bump for dank tattoos

But I am

Need to cover bacne with something at least.

I would literally sue whoever ruined my head with this shit. Even if, for whatever fucked up reason, I wanted this tat on my head, this quality is just unforgivably shit. Even the font is fucking disgusting. There can't possibly be anyone alive who can genuinely say they'd be happy with that

Gotta post this in every tattoo thread:

tattoos are form of literal tribal expressionism so in a way yes lower iq individuals are more likely to get a lot, But I have seen lots of stem majors with tattoos that said dumb shit like science! or had a nes controller or light gun or some shit, its just showing people ahead of time what tribe you identify with in a modern setting.
I.E.
>4,000 bc, you have to identify hunters from another tribe from far away
>your tribe uses bands on the face theirs uses bands on the arms or stomach, and other individual tattoos
it makes it easier to identify someone like this, its just another sort of individual expression that stuck with society because just like different types of clothes that are unnecessary it marks you as an "individual" in your mind making it easier for your ego to identify with your self.

I would consider only a barcode tattoo on the back of my head. I could always grow my hair to cover it up and it would look cool when I would go skinhead.

>But I have seen lots of stem majors with tattoos
You could get a stem degree with average intelligence, if you're a hard worker. I would say you would do in life even better than someone who's naturally intelligent but didn't teach themselves how to work hard.

I'm planning on getting Frankenstein stitches on my arms
Am I gonna make it?

>trip
>will I make it?
No

Thanks

It's still used like this. Every time you see a girl with tattoos, you instantly know they belong to the Trashy Whores tribe.

I have an insane urge to end your pal's sorry life. You guys are complete faggots. And not Veeky Forums faggots, just gay cocksuckers.

u sound mad, man. did i trigger u with our bad boy gains?

No. Triggered by fucktardness.

i wonder how it will look after his back hair grows back

Ahhh Rick Piano before he left humanity behind.

cant even quote?

pathetic

>Stem majors are all smart
>Being smart in one thing means you're smart about everything

A lot of degenerates have tats, but that doesn't inherently make tattoos degenerate.

It's more about -what- you choose to tattoo and where, rather than the act of getting a tattoo in itself.

No. Those tattoos. They're pathetic.

you just called your own moronathon a theory, you are literally the worst fucking moron

daniel radcliffe will probably have more stubble than irl

Hairy Potter

>tfw you have your chest and both arms covered in tattoos and know you can never post in a cbt because Veeky Forums will just sperg out