Why aren't you as intellectual and aesthetic as Frank Yang?

Why aren't you as intellectual and aesthetic as Frank Yang?

youtube.com/watch?v=wzNr0npRS0I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nggMBKFnYJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
youtu.be/FakIyMRAj4s
instagram.com/vidadadada/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not a trust fund baby

well, im not Frank Yang

I dont watch my gf fuck niggers

Im not asian?

He's gotta be on roids, right?

Frank Yang can fuck my bitch

>I don't have a bitch

fpbp

yes he is

>"you shouldn't stop working out just because you get a gf" stretched out over 7 minutes with some faggy music
>"intellectual"
Do you learn history from history channel too?

Also what the fuck is he doing here?

nobody except 12 year olds on Veeky Forums and legitimate retards on misc think frank is unironically deep/entertaining.

frank yong literally lives off his mommy, he's a faggot that's never accomplished anything in life outside of lifting weights and fucking random whores

>asian manlet

he would kick your ass with one arm tied behind his back.

because i dont leech money off my daddy as a 30 year old

That didn't make him wrong, you faggot.

i would crush that 150 lbs midget with 1 hand
he wouldnt be able to reach me if i would just hold my hand against his forehead

>live with mother
>kissless virgin
>not as aesthetic

Who am I to judge?

man whore faggot, no thanks

have u seen his training mixtape

he's not just a bodybuilder, he was a beast athlete. idk if you're as strong or athletic as him, are you?

Who has the worse reaction?

tumblr whales when they see an attractive fit chick, or Veeky Forumsizens when they see frank yang?

so you're saying he's even more retarded than I thought or what?

a retard that is richer than you, better looking than you, stronger than you, more athletic than you, and a better fighter than you

sucks to be you.

How old is your mother ? You know what to do.

how tall is frank yang? is he really a manlet? he looks at least 6 feet

i am 183 cm, 95kg at 12% bf
with 155kg bench
and 95kg ohp
and combat experience

i would demolish this little chink midget

Kek! Let me guess, you think you could beat Conor McGregor in a fight as well, huh?

no, conor mcgregor is one of the best fighters and 5'7 170lbs or something. so much bigger than the chink midget. and he can actually fight

and kids here look up to him
almost as sad as the fact that so many people looked up to Zyzz

are you fucking retarded? lol

>combat experience

Oh boy we got a badass over here watch out everyone kek

say that to my face and not online and see what happens dyel

I agree, we should all be inspired by his bbc sucking prowess

youtube.com/watch?v=nggMBKFnYJQ

test dont reply

What the fuck is a "training mixtape"? Sounds like something that videogaming 14 year old white kids with a monster energy drink cap would watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

5'10" -ish, I think or 5'10"+3/4

>155kg bench
>and 95kg ohp
seriously train ohp more that ohp is pathetic compared to your bench you should be able to ohp at least 120kg

>trust fund
>lives off his mommy
>leech of money from dad

What is bad about this exactly? Some are born with advantages, some not. Money, genetics, good upbringing. To become deserving, one should be poor, deformed and be from a broken family? This is wrong attitude to have because to have more 'deserving' people we would have to break more families, have more deformed babbies and rob people of their wealth. Good thing we are having less and less of these problems, sad day for you bitter, jealous folks.

Mh

He doesn't work, he has like 9 hours extra every day to do whatever he wants, including doing cringe worthy youtube videos. Has enough money to get optimal training, nutrition and sleep, also has more time to develop himself mentally

how stupid are you that you consider this idiot "intellectual"?

I don't care if you were born into money but if you never earn your own income and you just mooch off your parents than what is there to respect, you are a child still.

>than what is there to respect

maybe he doesn't seek validation through others. you should try it.

>but mommys money le validates his entire existence!

that's his family member who is clearly happily taking care of him, not random butthurt autists online

Jesus christ i can't breathe

Frank Yang seems like a pretty cool guy and he seems to be enjoying life

any means it takes to escape wageslave hell is worth it, even if it takes being a trustfund babby or living off of your parents

found the dyel

holy fuck hes like an real anime

What's he doing post this photo on instagram when he's supposed to be in that 2 week meditation class where all communication is forbidden?

>muh work -the post

Ah I see. Work is what makes man valuable and respectable. Man is nothing without his work. But hey, why are you here then if you value work so much?
I know some people like this who claim they are always busy. Ask if they are watching the new popular tv show, they answer 'no time for that, work'. They are Super focused about their work. Nothing wrong with that. But the thing about these people is that they would never be wasting their time on Vancouverian asian-exchange forum.

You can post on Veeky Forums at work, while taking a shit, while doing other things. How stupid are you man ? You sound jobless

Aren't you supposed to be spreading your ass cheeks with both of your hands so you'd get back to work faster you wagecuck.

this

all these idiots saying WHAT'S THE POINT TO LIFE IF YOU AREN'T WAKING UP AT 5:00M EVERYDAY TO WORK OUT, GO WAGESLAVE FOR 8 HOURS, THEN HAVE 2 HOURS OF FREETIME BEFORE BED need to kill themselves pronto.

almost as bad as those redditors who take quotes like "if you can't le deadlift then le you have no le reason to live" seriously.

You forgot the part where he has a maid that makes him protein shakes at like 1 am in the morning.

I actually enjoy my job m8, feels good being useful

so if you inherit 300 million from your parents that creates over a million dollars a year in interest alone you have to make even more money to be considered a man?

Veeky Forums why do you hate success?

itt butthurt rich kids

stay whitebread niggerfaggots

Nice one mate, Mr. Goldenberg is happy to hear that his goys enjoy being a replacable cog in a system and that they feel "useful"

This guy is still making videos? Is he still dating the same girl?

>Veeky Forums shitting on fronk

why? how is he not an intellectual?
youtu.be/FakIyMRAj4s

>meditates hard
>plays violin on a professional level
>aesthetic as fuark
>funny
>has gf

he's natty. he looks small in regular pictures

who cares if he lives off his parents. he's doing what we all wish we could do. not be a victim of jewish wage slavery and focus on spiritual and physical development.

>>t. frank yang

Fun Fact: You can also get on Veeky Forums at work. Wait until you have a bigboy job cuck yang.

He's been lifting for like 20 years.

I'm not a cuck.

That's some serious delusion. He lives on a completely different planet.

I refuse to believe this pic is real. He can't be a cuck. He just can't.

I'm dealing with a long term relationship breakup right now, and this video actually made me feel better.

he literally has like 20 videos dedicated to worshipping BBC

Frank has a point. Can you really say you wouldn't be motivated while you're in the squat rack when Kali Muscle's erect BBC is less than 2 inches away from your fatigued glutes verbally threatening to "straight up fuck the bitch out of you"?

he looks natty

tho im sad for that girl had to deal with his retarded video

I actually watch his videos, but he's probably the biggest pseud on youtube

>having understood kant's first critique AT ALL (which he reads in multiple videos)
>talking about consciousness in neuroscientific terms
Choose one (1).

he was a real cunt to Vivian who really loved him

Fronk a shit

The new girl? I jack off to her IG pictures sometimes.

instagram.com/vidadadada/

Him and Vivian are still together

I met the fronk IRL in LA.

The YouTube frank and real life frank are 2 completely different people.

If you like frank yang do not peek under the curtain, you will not like what you find.

why you saw what an overcompensating boring loser he was irl?

Fuck off white knight

so you think getting in the gym for 1 hour 3 times a week is actually hard? I don't care what job you have, unless you're a fuckin surgeon or doctor or paramedic shut the fuck up. 1 hour 3 times a week is not hard. going to the gym is not hard. kill yourself you stupid cunt

People who actually say that quote need to be put down. Ironically, it's either usually really fat ugly lifters who think they're 'strongmen' or skinny faggots just starting off deadlifting 1 plate. God I hate people like that so much.

Luckily for you, the originator and one exception to that rule is already gone.

Wow, salty much? There isn't a problem with being born into richness, but you read all that in yourself. It's just a statement that if you're born into wealth, you can spend all day working out, being optimally fed, get your sleep, and be low stress. Why the fuck do you think so many actors look better as time goes by? Because they have trainers and $ and that is their job. So, it's not a knock againt him -- if anything, props for him treating his body well. But wealth helps open the door to being able to spend inordinate amounts of time at the gym.

Asian male, but STILL, a very girly face. Asian man can not be chad!

He's natty as fuck

4:12 he loves her so much he even drinks her discarded toothpaste spit from the blender.

I'm sure if you accidentally found yourself rich you'd just give it all away to keep working the 9-5 to build your spirit.

He is working plenty, he just doesn't slave his time away. He reads, plays the violin, lifts, creates videos. There are a lot of people out there who do only one of those things