Why do you work out so much? If you lightly lifted weights and went for short run twice a week...

Why do you work out so much? If you lightly lifted weights and went for short run twice a week, you would have society's ideal male body.

Because I don't lift for fulfilling societies ideals.

We don't lift for society, we lift for ourselves.

Catposter here

Attractiveness is subjective and I'd rather they casted Klokov as Damien Grey instead of this puberscent faggot.

50 shades is degenerate as fuck, and I'll explain why his body doesn't matter.

He's rich, first of all, in a position of power. Secondly he's into bdsm, which is really an alien, interesting concept to most house wives, and women in general fetishize rough sex and being dominated, so that's why.

Do you even leave humanity behind bro?

THIS.

Name one movie that is happy to objectify the male body that Klokov wouldn't be the ideal?

idont lift to fulfill society standards you normie
i lift to make myself strong and to defend myself.
fuck these hoes

>most desired man in hollywood

No one even knows this faggot's name. He has this role and literally nothing else of note.

Thirdly, it's fiction and hollywood.
Don't forget that part.

because women lie about what they are attracted to so they don't scare away beta cucks

But I don't have stupid amounts of money to attract bloodsuckers.

It's addicting

I don't enjoy tv, movies, books ot video games so i have nothing to do except work out really

Feelsgoodman, makes me feel intense and then chills me out i love it

I hope you are ready for 2 movies more about shades of grey

>implying you can get that body without any type of exercise

>Without any type of exercise
>lightly lifted weights and went for short run twice a week
I understand it's a full two sentences which can be a lot for some people, but try to read the full post before commenting

Because I want to be able to crush a coconut between my legs. It's my fetish.

what are you complaining about? he clearly lifts casually, probably has a 2plate bench, 1 plate OHP. doesn't look too bad desu

correction...

Fun fact: they're already filming the sequel to 50 Shades of Grey

Dude, that gay fuccboi who gave up his boipussy for that role is not the most desired man in hollywood.
He's just an actress playing a role.
There's a reason movies of the type are shitbombing so hard you can see the mushroom cloud from the moon and are taking the books they were based on with them.
Awful hollywood casting choices fuck it all up.