Ive drank 300ml of pure vodka this afternoon to forget her and now im sobering up again

Ive drank 300ml of pure vodka this afternoon to forget her and now im sobering up again

She left me 9 months ago without a reason how do I get over it on rest days

>not drinking 750ml at the very least

It's like you don't even really want to forget her

occupy yourself with whatever you can

try literally everything

start with all the things that aren't drugs

Isnt 300ml alot? Or am I just new at drinking in 20 and ive never really drink in my life first few times

I usually do about 400-500ml of whiskey shots to get drunk before going out. Anything beyond that and i usually don't remember much.
I'm a 5'9 skinnyfat manlet too

New to drinking/don't abuse alcohol desu. I can down a 750ml bottle and still function. Although not on an empty stomach and not over a short period of time.

Meh I regularly drank 450ml of dark rum a night when my gf left me (also for no reason). It helped me to sleep and postponed my anxiety but was far more harmful in the long run. Please don't make it a habit user. Work on improving yourself and don't waste time being sad over her.

she already left, and this cannot be undone. You need to realize that this event happened like any other and you need to move on.

How do I move one when I cry myself to sleep 3 days a week thinking about her

I'd suggest going outside, don't dwell on shit thats what bitches do. godspeed

You know, maybe there's a reason.

Maybe the fact that you're susceptible to drinking and being depressive like this is tied to things she left you for. It's not like you didn't do anything wrong.

You get over it by realizing out of the millions of people available to you, she isn't even a drop in the bucket.

God speed op. I don't mean to put you down further, but a bitch isn't worth you doing this to yourself.

Today I went outside it was good weather so I actually drank the 300ml of vodka on the beach tanning

I was around slutty women all day not feeling any attraction whatsoever even when I was drunk

Sluts bore and even worse disgust the shit out of me man I dont see how all these men hang with these characterless women all day

This desu famalam

Dont be a pussy

There are billions of women

>Pure vodka

The drink is called neat or straight, not pure. Stop triggering my alcoholism.

pussy

> mfw waking up that one night i drank 700ml of vodka

Sorry im not into alcohol that much I dont know the correct terms

>look at how cool I am I drank THIS MUCH of my fathers PURE vodka

My father lives on the other side of the country with his wife and kids(not my mother)

Post her nudes first off so we can assess the damage.
Post your weight so we know how much you should drink.

Let us help you sadnon

Welcome to the post-feminism dating pool. Go back to church, seriously.

I dont have her nudes all I have left is this

Im 6'0 208

You could get a gf with no effort with this body,you are not too musclar and in the good height range.
Dont fall to the "loving gf" meme,as you experienced no girl will really love you,fuck it and move on m9

Thing is something in my head is still waiting for her to say sorry and return

I dont know how I can explain this feeling well but when I talk to other girls she is still on my mind and i even compare A LOT of girls characteretics (nose mouth hands style nailpolish this that) to her is this normal

are you 17

Where is this "rest" muscle and how do you train it?

It's normal man. We're hardwired to do this kind of shit, it's terrible. Not all guys suffer from it so bad but to an extent we all experience this.

I'm lucky to have never gotten burned in a long term relationship but I've had a few bouts of oneitis that screwed my mind up.

No im 20 why

cause you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

>not all guys do this

I know dude I have a few friends who literally change girl every 2 months and are happy about it and make jokes about how they fucked them up and that shes a dumb bitch

Inb4 true ALPHA
I just dont see how a man could talk like that about somebody they loved

Thanks I appreciate it

I don't want to say it's a "dumb guy" vs. "smart guy" thing but there is a difference in the ways approach getting with girls

I'm really selective and tend to develop big crushes on individual girls who I exclusively talk to, I have a lot of friends who just talk to a lot of girls at once and play the odds game, it's hard to not make something bigger than it was. For you you saw and planned a future with a girl, for her it was just a fling and she moves on, tough stuff but it's reality

>left me without a reason

That reason always has a name bro.

Maybe

>tfw pre-drinking a bottle of vodka before spending £150 on drinks in a club of strangers

The world is awful. Dancing helps. The gym helps too. Making out with random sluts that I don't know the name of is mildly fulfilling too. I drive to and from work hoping for someone to slam into the side of my car, but only in a way that i'm not at fault.

How do I fix it Veeky Forums?

I don't believe you, if your this torn up over such a basic looking body she would have sent you nudes.

/threads over

You dont have to believe me
Why would I lie

I'm sorry OP we were already fucking. She said she was tired when you wanted to hang out and fuck presumably the week before, she told me she just wanted to see what would happen.

We were fucking when you were at class, you called her and she left the room. I'm sorry user, how about a slice of za on me.

What do you even mean

>she said she was tired when I said I wanted to hang out

Dont make me open another bottle man this is literally what happened

>pure vodka
>300ml

I think you mean straight vodka, all vodka is pure since it's literally just vodka. Also, stop being a pussy, 300ml is 6.7 shots, I'm not impressed.

buy some clothes baka

Go back to /b/ faggot

I never was on b how can I go back

We went on a proper date mate its cool, 9 months and you'll realize at a year...it was for the best.

I got some creamy garlic dip and a half a pep z with your name on it bro, clen yourself up and lets go get big cmon

"I really hope you're doing well. I know it's meaningless coming from me, but I wish you all the best. I know I fucked up, hard, but I hope you're doing well."

She sent that about an hour ago. Am I gonna make it, brehs?

no stop texting her

>I know I fucked up bad, after the gym, before class, when I said it was a long week and I needed the Friday off. I feel terrible *slapping noises*
>Are you fucking someone right now?

I didn't start it. She did.

Date other women.

Tell me country and im gonna flip my shit cuz

I know this is Veeky Forums but stop teasin

You're depressed, most likely. The car thing is very familiar to me. It might turn into self-destructive behavior bro. Better to stop it now before it consumes you.

pussy

Fuck her, her loss.
Block her and move on, replace her with something new and stay busy.
You have more time to work on yourself now.

I've already been through a course of therapy. My doctor wouldn't give me anti-depressants.

I argued it's not self destructive, it's negligence at best. I'm not going to put myself in a situation that I believe is going to have a negative outcome. But I also make a point of driving at least 100mph for a couple of miles each day.

I don't want to die, I just want to skip the boring parts

Lol funny bro! Nice

>She left me 9 months ago without a reason
Aww come on man... Surely there must have been a reason. Take an honest look at your self or something. Has to be something right? nobody is perfect?

(its been 9 months ago and you are still drinking because of it, that sounds rather unhealthy and not something which the average person would do. Maybe this is something which is related to the reasons she dumped you in the first place? ) Or maybe i am ignorant about heartbreaks. Idk

I havent been drinking for 9 months dude this is literally my first time drinking more than 2 beer I never drink

God I miss cuddling her or even talking to her on the phone at 2 midnight

helpless cuck

Dude she's not even worth it. Go watch some bro science, go hit the gym and go get fuckin huge.

She misses the shit out of you

>liking to hug the girl you love makes you a cuck
>talking to your girl at night makes you a faggot

?what kind of people are you? Its 2 midnight its americas time to post i forgot

I dated this girl for a year (5/14-5/15). I eventually broke up with her and ended it because it was becoming really not fun and we fought all the time.

For a year after that we were intermittently hooking up (5/15 - 5/16) and staying in touch. Still had feelings for one another, but she wanted something more serious, like to start dating again, but I was comfortable with where things were at.

Then it started to die down over the summer and I didn't hear from her much. Finally got a drink with her last week, and found out she's dating a guy now and doesn't want anything more (she knew I wanted to date her again).

Why do I feel like such fuck? I see pics of her on Facebook and Instagram and regret letting her go.

I'm not doing well, bros.

Women are strange objects

>decide to do a drink with ex-lover
>tell him youre dating somebody else knowing the person ure doing a drink with NOW wanted to date you
>not telling your ex this online and avoid murdering him from the inside

Quit being a pussy and play some video games.
Hell watch some shows or shag a slut. Nothing is sweeter than being single and having a nice stable number on your bank account

> tfw dated a girl for four years
> broke up and became depressed
> became borderline alcoholic drinking almost every night for a year and gained 50 pounds
> turned things around a few months ago
> started working out again and lost about 30 pounds so far

You're gonna make it breh. If I can turn my shitlife around, you can too.

>She left me 9 months ago without a reason how do I get over it on rest days
>God I miss cuddling her or even talking to her on the phone at 2 midnight
this makes you a cuck :^)

Antidepressants are generally unhelpful in non-clinical situations. If you feel unfulfilled, lonely, or angry like that on a constant basis you should talk to someone.

>bragging about a mere 300 ml

Where my fellows alcoholics with 700 ml a night MY BOYS

I think that after a year of not being able to get over me, she wanted to see my face when she told me she was seeing someone else.

And I still consider calling her and telling her that I want to be with her again.

sauce on hoodie?

What you're describing is "alpha" vs "beta" and indeed has fuck all to do with intelligence

OP you have to realize for yourself what a fag you're being, no one can do it for you. Stop drinking the pain away and face it

H&M man its pretty legit for summer days. Its sleeveless

thanks brah

This OP, its the second post and nobody has replied to it so I'm going to point it out again.

Stop the booze, I've been and done that myself, it fixes nothing and in the mid to long term makes shit worse.

Do things, both at home and outside. Anything, whatever you're in to. Gaming, go for a walk, hike, learn a language, play an instrument, learn to code, woodwork, metalwork. If you have friends, go hang out with them. If you don't, find a social activity/group

Fuck user...

Fuck.

That tshirt hes wearing IS pretty edgy

have you tried grief banging?. worked for me when she left i took a 1 week vaycay to another part of town and grief banged most of the women when i came back i couldn't even remember her name

fuck, you just remind me of so many old pictures I have.

>not doing a liter a day
WHAT YOU WANNA BE A FUNCTION MEMBER OF SOCITY OR WHAT user

People have died from 400ml before.

listen to drill music it will get you over oneitis
love no thots ma nigga

>tfw single

hehe suck it nerds you don't see my crying. just lifting, getting huge, and making lots of $$$

i dont get it

Not drinking a whole fifth?

>tfw 6'4
>tfw Croatian
>tfw go to party's with my friends
>tfw end up drinking a fifth of stoli and how ever many beers
>tfw everyone passes out
>tfw drive home and shit post on fit about my drinking problem

4x300ml C'MON

take a color blind test.

If you're an average weight (say 160) and you don't drink I'd expect you'd get pretty drunk from that.

Alcoholism is a bitch though. I could chug 750ml right now and function fine, because I've been drinking that much regularly for years and I'm 205 lbs.

there are worse things than
being alone
but it often takes decades
to realize this
and most often
when you do
it's too late
and there's nothing worse
than
too late.

I was driving down Wilton Avenue
when this girl of about 15
dressed in tight blue jeans
that grip her behind like two hands
steps out in front of my car
I stop to let her cross the street
and as I watch her contours waving
she looks directly through my windshield
at me
with purple eyes
and then blows
out of her mouth
the largest pink globe of
bubble gum
I have ever seen
while I am listening to Beethoven
on the car radio.
she enters a small grocery store
and is gone
and I am left with
Ludwig.

I drink half of 1.75L is a day. I chase it with beer.

My lifts are losing. My arms are shrinking.

This is the end.

sometimes i drink a 1l bottle a day just because my life sucks

Just suffer about 30% of length of your relationship. Unless it was babys first love, then it might take bit longer.

Hep OP, sorry for your loss, man.
Women are fickle as fuck and are always looking to upgrade, that's why you never make your girl the center of your life.
Your priorities should be:
1, yourself
2, family
3, friends
4, your dog
5, your hobby
n+1, your girl

You are gonna be okay, you are young as fuck, I'm envious of you. Just work out, study/make money, invest in yourself. If you are a high value man, than you can pick your next girl. If you are some runner up, your next girl will be the first who let's you fuck her.

Drink with a friend if you have to, get her out of your system. Go make some money and gainz. Godspeed OP.

I still don't get it. Elaborate.

Was with someone for 15 years. Love of my life and my best friend. She died from breat cancer at 38. Biggest regret is we never got married. It was something she wanted but i kept putting it off because i would save money and we would travel together instead. We visited every continet at leas 3 times except antarctica. I dont think 30% will be enough to forget or get over.