Hey Veeky Forums that's me on the left. I want to make the girl on the right my gf

Hey Veeky Forums that's me on the left. I want to make the girl on the right my gf.

Should I go full on PSMF or just lift as normal with a slight deficit?

What right are you talking about?

she has that horse smile
lovely twat

kek

Do not try a fucking PSMF. Read the sticky, lift, eat at a deficit, and try to be normal instead of doing that crash-diet meme shit

>girl

Blue bikini.

That's a dude, user.

I did read the sticky. I just want to see results within the year so I'm looking for something a little more extreme.

She's a 6 foot tall goddess and my personal 10/10. Pls no bully.

Lose 2 lbs/1 kg a week for a year. You will be fine. Weight/height?

5 foot 10 inches and 266 pounds last I checked. This honestly isn't about her. I just need to make a change. My knees hurt and breathing gets hard after extended walking. I'm a mess.

It's good that you want to make the change bro. Just do it responsibly. You said you want results in a year right? Well 2 lbs/week times 52 weeks/year is 100 lbs/year. In a year, just counting calories, you'll be roughly 170. Add some lifting and you're set, man.

>drinks 2x5
>basic hygiene until failure
>casual flirtation until failure

Believe it or not girls date you because of reasons that go deeper than looks.

If you just want to fuck you could stand to lose some weight though, count your calories m8y

Thanks my friend. I'll be doing my best from here on out. I work as a caterer so I'm already set as far as planning meals and counting nutrition goes. I think that's the hardest part.

Good. Godspeed, user.

She's rubbing her tits against the chad with the red shorts already.
You lost a while ago mate sorry.

Both girls are ugly. The skinny guy looks like some dumbass fuckboi chad type. Get better looking friends dude and get the other guy to not look like a carbon copy of some random dude. He literally looks like a walking stock photo on google.

she's quite ugly and if u cut down u probably will look better than her

Good luck, famalam.

This, kind of. Flower-tits seems to be into OP, why not her? Is she your sister or something?

My cousin.

Post more of your crush and I'll help you.

Red bikini is better

Preferably something with exif data or your location clearly ascertainable, this will make tra- err, helping you much easier.

If you lift moar, she will be ugly to you and you'll land even hotter chicks like the one in the red shorts.

Not a 2, but I wouldn't bang her either unless I was drinking. I've fucked some pretty ugly girls when I was drunk.

>I want to make the girl on the right my gf.
why

Veeky Forums is a white board only.

saged and hidden

>5'10 266
That's like 1.80 and almost 120 kilos init
You're carrying the excess weight relatively well or whoever took the picture has done some next-level angling stuff. I'm 1.85 and 95 kilos and look like someone took a slightly muscular coathanger and hung a loose-fitting coat made of decomposing dogshit on it.

PSMF might be for you if you got the dedication to go through with it, but if you're looking at a more permanent lifestyle change and don't have any experience with dieting or exercise, I'd instead suggest you just do regular dieting at a moderate deficit, regular cardio to increase said deficit, and take up lifting to get stronger, improve posture, look better, feel better (This, in particular, will be instrumental in your pursuit of a girlfriend) and, again, increase the aforementioned deficit.
If you set your mind to eat 250 calories under you maintenance a day and put in 30 minutes on the elliptical/stairmaster/walking outside, you won't feel as lethargic as you would if you started with a more severe deficit, as fascilitated by PSMF. I'm bringing this up because the best diet and exercise regimen is the one you stick with, and if your diet has you feeling tired and weak, you're not awfully likely to stick with it.
Losing 1 lb/wk for 52 weeks > Losing 2 lbs/wk for 3 weeks.

top kek

Y'all are retarded right is sexy af.
>dem legs

not those guys but they are objectively ugly

Then that's the opposite of a problem!

t. subjective observer

No problem then.

>MUH bogeyman

Really? I thought most people here were black because I've seen people call each other nigger.

The girl in the white bikini is much prettier and she's actually touching you, you enormous virgin. J

damn that girl is ugly as fuck, jesus christ

Please read the thread.

Where was this taken OP?

tfw pictures like this remind me I have no friends at all...

the girl on the left is touching you though, bro

They're COUSINS, dipshit

Please don't be a faggot and fuck your cousin.

Soooooo? What are you trying to say here?

A waterfall behind my house in Hawaii. I'll be your friend, user.

You're fat as fuck.

m8 if this is a legit thread, you've already fucked up and aren't going to make it posting yourself and friends on Veeky Forums.

>MUH Veeky Forums is a degenerate shithole meme
It's extremely tame compared to most communities.