Get Veeky Forums

>get Veeky Forums
>still look and act like an awkward beta faggot when walking near a Stacey

Why do you even bother when it is all in the genetics?

Holy shit, I didn't know Taylor Swift looked like that.

>a Stacey

that's Taylor Swift dumbass

99% of men would probably fall down and lick the pavement she just walked on

nah id fall down and let her eat my ass and call me susan

>Taylor
>Not a Stacey

get cucked son

Yeah no way her tits are that big.

She is an Elder Stacey if anything

>mfw the dude looks like a roided picrelated

>Damn, Taylor Swift looks like *that*?!

>that guy
>roids
hope he gets his money back

Wtf... I love Taylor swift now

me on the right

He's has primal fire in his balls right now, stand back lads the madmans gonna do it!

Imagine being Shaggy in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Taylor Swift, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Shaggy and not only sit in that chair while Taylor Alison Swift flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the mystery machine. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the paparazzi calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Taylor swifts security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Shaggy. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>this ugly mf is balls deep inside Taylor and you're busy shitposting on Veeky Forums

thor wins again

You know what I meant nigga, I know he's not roiding

how often do you think taylor masturbates?

everyday

is that a chiaotzu costume?

do you think she's touching herself right now?

Stop projecting. If you really wanted stacey you wouldnt act like a beta fag at all. You would work hard and do what you could to have her. Thats the missing link here, your physique is a sign that you can get your shit together but if you cant do anything else then who the hell is going to want you?

All you're doing is waiting around for people to come to you. Youre better off just lifting for yourself until you find someone you really want to be with. Then it kinda happens by itself.

I'd bump into her on purpose and then act like I dont know who she is and treat her like trash for bumping into me.

dare I say it's a riddleston that a brute like tom hiddleston get away with a beauty like taytay?

where as us classy gents get twisted and bent chasing after decrepit witches whom should be burried in ditches

truly a shame that all it takes to succeed is fame..
but I guess it's all part of the game
to suffer and parish in this wicked life
all because I will never call her my wife

Only an autist would say that.

Or a man who knows worshiping pussy never gets them any and its best to treat them like normal people.

The fact you think worshiping pussy would get you any proves your the autist trying to cover your autism with that autistic post.

He aint really ugly but has an awful haircut and seems pretty awkward.

I feel like if I have to chase a girl and do shit to get her then it's like i didn't really deserve it .

you can learn pick up and whatever and do all the little tricks to make them fall for you, but then another guy can also get her without lifting a finger just because he has good genes, so what's the point? seducing women is just a really convoluted form of masturbation

fucking bravo

Not reading any of that shit

Just imagine him going zoinks in her jinkies.

>Tfw Tay will never go back to how she looked during RED

she had breast implants

>actually believing they are a genuine couple
>not knowing that TH is gay irl and TS is his beard.

>can't see that flat ass
>huge bras. Compensating?
>waist not narrow enough
Still 10/10 qt tho

that's what girls do, nothing, they just wait and hope a man gets the courage to go and talk to them because they're scared, don't be a girl, all you're doing is rationalizing your fear of approaching women,

that other guy with good genes often has a shit and boring personality because he never had to work for it and gets only low-quality women who only care about showing him off to further their social status, that guy doesn't get quality women with high standards, not with any consistency at least, because he has to rely on the girls making the moves, while the guy who works on his body PLUS his personality and social skills goes for what he wants, screens women for the qualities HE wants and takes initiative, while the other guy just sits there and hopes for the best

i've met bimbos who hang around celebrities and they tell me these guys are dull as fuck, just sit there at parties and don't talk to anybody and are creepy as hell, these girls just hang with them for the status and money, while laughing at them behind their backs, if that's what you're looking for suit yourself, but i'd say you should always go for what YOU want

/rant

>its best to treat them like normal people
I don't think bumping into someone intentionally then talking shit to them is how you're supposed to treat a normal person. Sounds antisocial tbhfam.

You realize that guy probably has like 4 black belts and a gun right? This chick doesn't walk around alone and that's why he's staring at the guy taking the picture

more tay pls

He's not fit. What fugging world you live in?

>that's Taylor Swift dumbass
No, it's Becky

Acting like a loser is not genetics, just like being a ham planet is not genetics. If you can get Veeky Forums, you can get cool.

>not recognizing it as a spin on copypasta the first sentence in

Nice

>treat them like normal people
>purposely bump into them and berate them for bumping into you

You sure seem wise senpai

I guess it's time to look for Velmas instead.

>It's a fit celibates dont understand that even guys like Chris Hemsworth and Zac Efron have to make the first move on women thread

You can be as fit as u want but women aren't gonna fall in your lap. Even a 1/10 success ratio when hitting on women is good. Taking rejection personally is a sign of not gonna make it.

Fucking underrated

that pants

>tfw don't know how to make friends

fucking horrible.

i need to go out and get an outdoorsy job for a while i think

*Beta Cardio Man

>"what's a pushup bra?"

oh my god

Nice breast implants...

Her best phase was the long curly haired pure maiden countryfu phase.

me on the left

This isn't any flavor of pasta I've tasted before...

You're kidding right

what the fuck is going on in this thread

underrated lolol

>catched

She doesnt.
She has no ass&legs and that's a pushup bra if I've ever seen one (I've never seen one in person btw)

If course you dont.

>cheerypicking

he would be fine if he got a decent haircut, dressed better, and carried himself properly.

is there a view of her rump on this same day?

That dudes got real rape eyes

>implying their relationship isnt a false flag to distract normal fags from the Kanye/Famous debacle

Its not genetics buddy, its all in your head. Well its mostly in your head. I have seen an ugly guy missing his front two teeth pick up hot chicks but it probably would have been even easier for him if he looked good.

> women must be hit on and worked for

You're right, and actually that's why guys in stem have the most trouble with girls. It isn't because stem guys aren't smooth or are autistic, but it's because they're too logical and calculating. They've figured out that a woman is a bad deal because:

1. Marriage and children costs time, money, and hurts your career
2. No matter how many times you pass your genes on, you (the person) still will age and die
3. You have no guarantee the children you're raising are even yours
4. You have no guarantee your wife will have sex with you even if you marry
5. Mistakes in the selection process can later lead you to lose everything in a divorce and even go to jail
6. You're expected to voluntarily spend time, energy, and money to find and romance a woman to agree to doing this with you.

If you're logical, you'll realize that unless life puts the perfect girl just for you in front of you, chasing tail is fucking retarded because women aren't worth it.

sweet lord my dick is diamonds

you must definitely study CS or Engineering (stop with "Stem" meme), because you are terribly autistic and dumb

Its Taylor Swift she gets pumped and dumped and treated like shit all the time. She'd probably fall to her knees.

They can just pump and dump

she used to not look like that

def surgery

Only Based Jake Gyllenhaal for real pumped and dumped. The rest she uses as publicity and as songwriting angst.

Underr8d

Nah. Stupid college bimbos get wet as fuck when they see my 5 pl8 squat and 3.82 gpa. Enjoy being weak and probably a business major or some other stupid shit.

>Inb4 fat

didn't even read this shit