I'm 5'8. There is literally no point in me bettering myself if I can't get any taller

I'm 5'8. There is literally no point in me bettering myself if I can't get any taller.

Manlet is 5'7 and lower, you're good to go my man

Any woman in heels is taller than I am.

More like good to go kill myself.

5'8"
I live and work in Miami and feel like an absolute giant next to all the manlet Hispanics. Feels good when in an elevator and am head and shoulders above everyone.

>More like good to go kill myself.

Truth, homie.

5'10'' manlet. We physically cannot make it. It's impossible.

fuuuuuck

I'm 5'8" too, but you're a little bitch, so you should kill yourself, please do it.

Manlet

Yes, i'm short, but still, i am not a little bitch

You are by definition a little bitch.

Fucking humans. 5'4" here, you niggers don't know shit about being small.

6'0 here. Still feel manlet. Gotta work with what we got brah.

Ok, you're a retard, kill yourself

When will you learn?

When will you return to where you belong, r9k or the soil?

Back to r9k, manlet.

No u
>i can shitpost too u know

You've been shitposting this whole thread. That's how I know you're from r9k, manlet.

This thread itself is a shitpost nigger, what the fuck are you saying
>u'll need a bigger b8 m8

5'7" to 5'9" barefoot is doable.

A big part of attractiveness here is actually confidence, personality, body, and face

Yes, you're short, but you're normal short. When you get below 5'7" then things begin to take a turn for the worse. That is actual manlet territory where you physically look abnormal

t. 5'7.5"

Wahhhh my height wahhh
> PLZ KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING LOSERS

I'm 5'10" and taller than most my friends and almost every girl I've encountered. But not gonna lie tho, amazons are a nice catch.

The truth is not shitposting. What's inaccurate about the fact that it's not worth bettering yourself if you're only 5'8?

5'7 grill here

You can build muscle mass more easily than tall people. Work that and you will make it. Short and skinny has no chance.

I dated a guy that was 5'8 I tried so hard to get him to bulk up. It worked a bit but not enough to make me fully attracted to him.

Agreed. Manlets should learn this already.

it's always worth bettering yourself
>stop b8ing

Lucky girl has an excuse not to wear flats

Did you have to lean down to kiss him when you were in heels? How embarrassing for him. You can hardly call him a man.

Oh, manlet. When will you learn?

>will they ever learn
pic related is what height does for you on tinder

you can't make me angry, i'm sorry maine, just stop trying

Imagine some 5'8 guy talking to a girl. Wow.

I just didn't wear them. It was a good excuse. I also don't end up looking like those drunk hoes walking around the bar with no shoes on.

Heals are terrible for you. They make you feel great and sexy for the first hour. Other then that it cuts on your feet and long term joint issues. The only thing they are good for are pictures and sex.

am 5'6, have 5'9 gf. her other boyfriend is 6'2.

we will all make it friend

You've already been angry, bud.

>I just didn't wear them

LOL oh my god, that's fucking hilarious.

>her other boyfriend

So why are you here? Go cry into your MLP plushie. We don't care.

Nope, still not angry, i'm sorry for the time you wasted in trying

Cause he's a manlet. He has not learned yet, nor will he ever.

I kek'd. 7/10.

This is such BS. There are benifits to being tall or short.

>cries the manlet

do lanklets have actual serious mental problems?
why sit down and spend so much time making this shit just to shitpost on Veeky Forums

Hey small fry, stop skipping the line.

she ask if i could share and i say ok. now i see her on saturday and he see her on sunday.

When you don't do anything in your life shitposting is your greatest joy

I didn't even know that people gave a shit about height until I went onto Veeky Forums. I also never really looked down on others until I realized how socially stunted and autistic people on here are.

There's height threads constantly, facial aesthetics rating threads, dick measuring threads,laughingsluts.jpeg judging you for doing inconsequential things, etc.

It feels like there's a massive amount of really insecure people here that haven't even held another person's hand yet they talk about how many chicks they banged because of them being 6'4.

I know the OP is just baiting for the manlet rage but I really feel sorry for the person who bought into the fictional caste system that height apparently puts you in.

A lot of triggered small people itt

i believe it was just made by a manlet to troll other manlets, it hits too close to home for a lanklet to understand and talk about those problems.

I'm a 5'7 female. Those were my posts. You can refer to me as Q. I think being short has its uses, but I could never date someone shorter than me.

>Short guys build muscle mass more easily, having shorter muscles.
> lower center of gravity = better for fighting and for difficult sex positions

> sprinting/running:
long legs = speed
short strong muscles = power/speed

5'5 here

Was made by a perfect height alpha to redpill you, manlet.

5'9 here with 5'8 gf. Don't hate.

>Implying all height threads aren't just bait

Every time I see the height judgement image the cutoff for manlet gets higher and higher.

what is your height barefoot? Are you 5'7" rounded up or what?

It's still true that the someone that takes the time to make this kind of stuff doesn't have anything to do in his life and is a pathetic waste of air, doesn't matter if manlet or lanklet

>says the manlet

It's nice that Bolt got to meet a favela orphan.

You're fine user, you're on the short side of average.

Q again.

This. This board is filled with self hate threads.

>tfw try to leave Veeky Forums and/fit/ to get away from height threads
>more people in real life start mentioning it than usual (probably because im going outside more)
>still reminded daily about manletism
>go back to Veeky Forums
>go back to manlet threads

No shoes. I consider it rounded up. But my last doctors measurement he said 5'7. So I accept it.

Lol.

Could you pls post a picture next to a door so we can see if you're telling the truth about your height? Thanks.

This

Being an inch or two below the average for your age group does not make you a manlet. A manlet, or someone who is not a man due to looking like a child, has to be several inches below average. Otherwise huge swathes of the population are manlets and that's retarded meme logic

Shut up, having gyno is worse. There is no point to fucking anything in my life with this gyno.
No girls ever gonna be attracted to me with gyno, you see hot girls with short guys somewhat regularly at least

Nah, count it as a blessing, you only have to be able to bench like 85lbs 2 inches and you'll have a chest like a mr. olympia competitor. You should try being 6'2"+ and still kinda looking dyel at an intermediate+ level.

Just date short chicks if you're insecure and don't let those bitches wear heels. Tell them it's because it fucks up their feet and you don't want to be around a bitch with hammer toes if they need a reason to wear normal shoes around you.

Get gyno surgery. 6 months later you look good as new.

Are the manlets gonna get their legs artificially lengthened?

I will not be posting a photo of myself on Veeky Forums I know too many people who come on Veeky Forums.

I don't understand why 5'7 is so hard to believe?

Q

how big are your titties

>dude just get cosmetic surgery you'll definitely resolve any feelings of anxiety, envy or depression you have

Lmao

Why does this matter? They are small.

do girls have the same feelings of inadequacy that men get from being short when they're chestlets?

i'm 5'8 and my gf is 5'10

so....hurray for me?

Only if they are insecure bitches

Only if they don't have one positive aspect. I have a very small chest, but it's balenced out by my butt.

I would feel terrible about my self if I had neither.

Q

That's not what I said, or implied, or what he said, or implied.

how does that work?

Are you guys social outsiders by any chance?

How the sex?

Q

Just date shorter girls. My brother is 5'7" and he gets way more girls than I do because he's charismatic and I'm an autist. I'm 6'0".

She bends down to kiss him.

Signatures are against the rules.

Alrighty. I remember the days when you could put a name in the header.

You still can.

Manlets - when will they learn?

On the phone app I can't.

I'm surprised no one has been fighting me for saying that being short has its advantages.

I figured it out.

I'm 5,7 and my gf is 5,8 so its still works

I thought you said she was 5 '10?

I'm not user, reread what I wrote

I cheated on my manlet BOYfriend with a real 6'4" man all the time, btw.

Manlets - when will they learn?

Good for you. Everyone loves a cheater.

> no point in me bettering myself

Apparently someone doesn't want to get rich or die 'mirin.

>tfw 5'9
>long legs and short torso so look taller than I really am
>Can squat just as much as manlets
>stride length comparable to 6'4 lankies
Who optimal height here?

>5'8
>thinks anybody is mirin him

wow

>5'9
>can squat just as much as manlets

That's because you ARE a manlet.