Be honest. If you're going on a date with a girl you've never met...

Be honest. If you're going on a date with a girl you've never met, do you workout before hand to make yourself pumped up?

Nah, sets the bar too high.
I wear sweats to my first date and take them to Burger King.
I figure skip the whole "ooh we're on a first date" garbage and go right into the "we've been dating for 3 months" phase.

... I have never been on a second date.

I do some pull ups and wrist curls to get my arms nice and veiny

No. You're insecure and misguided if you think a pump is going to make a girl like you more. Your face, personality, earning potential, and sexual prowess (how long you last, size, if you're any good in general) are much more important as long as you look somewhat athletic. Plenty of dudes pull girls without muscles and so really all they are is a cherry on top to some girls. Plus, if she is super fixated on your physique, she's probably a psycho/slut/both. Most normal people balance out what they want in a partner so don't be a dumbfuck and pretend improving one aspect of yourself will cause you to win the pussy lottery ya cuck.

>Going on a date with a girl

depends on my schedule

where do you think you are

>dates
>2016
mfw

No. Anytime I fug after I workout it takes me a literal hour to cum and the bitch is already out of the mood and I lose all sorts of gains from the cardio

chicken wings and fries we dont go on dates

I tend to but just because I'm gonna work out in the first place. Usually because I gotta make time to go to the gym if the date is going to cut into my day.

ottawa bro?

>Implying I ever work out

No, I like to look as svelte as I can in my clothes and keep things Veeky Forums.

I also don't rub the easy one out when I think there's a good chance of laying pipe. I like to have as big of a load as possible. I don't care if she's grossed out or impressed. I just want to drop some fucking loads she wasn't prepared for. It amuses me.

But how will she know if you're wearing a rubber?

Skurt

I pull out, take it off, and let loose on her backside or stomach usually.

I've been on so many dates I don't even care anymore, I used to be nervous but now I don't give a fuck, most girls are boring and have no personality, I only want to know if I'll be able to fuck them or not before leaving

Nobu nobu nobu nobu nobu

lol this. People nervous about dates, when males are usually the ones doing most of the talking while leading conversation when it's not about pedantic shit.

Lmao I feel you user. I always save the biggest possible load for the first time with a new girl. I showered my now girlfriend the first time we fucked and I think she's into it

brehs

Oh wow, obese women! Yum!!!

ottawa bros?

eeewwwwwww

ottawa bro!

do you even lift?

ayyeee

>fat girls with cute faces

BREHS
R
E
H
S

JUST

She does many fork pulls and beer-ups I bet

Only something very light. Get a pump going in the arms shoulders and chest. . If i did my usual routine I get bloated up and shit

kek

Ottawa sucks, sorry OP.

>tfw former ottawa bro
>have to return to shitty toronto and no more white girls

Atleast my current gf is a QT brown grill

>return to toronto
>get kileld by a crossbow

>Why does my boyfriend keep cumming all over me? He did it our first time, but now he does it every time. Is he retarded?