Why are you still paying shekels to some gym owner Juden for the god-given right to be strong, fit?

Why are you still paying shekels to some gym owner Juden for the god-given right to be strong, fit?

Don't you know with minimal effort you can get thick, solid and tight without stepping into a fucking gym and paying some fucking slimeball business owner for the PRIVILEGE to work your ass off?

Don't you know you can lift in the comfort of your own home, backyard, garage or even local park? Don't you want to be better than a jym slave?

You can build a squat rack like this for 20 bucks fit. You can build a bench press for even less. Since when did molding yourself into a greek god become something you paid for?

Gym's are where gains go to DIE fit. Do you even realize how much you're paying for the privilege to perform 3-5 simple movements?

How are you not sick when you enter a gym with 50 isolation machines that you know are FUCKING USELESS?

You must break the chains fit. For the good mankind you have to put greedy gyms and gym owners out of business. We have to reclaim our right to be fit and strong without emptying our bank accounts. We have to use our money to invest in OURSELVES.

Post pics and stats.

implying $30 a month is shit to me

I lift at a gym for free

I live in an apartment in an expensive city. And my gym is a literally 600 steps from my front door. You can't put a pool in a homegym either. Also I could pay $30/mo to work out with the poorfag manlets over at 24hr fitness but even $60/mo is nothing.

30 a month is shit to you? 30 a month? Thats half a plane ticket from New York to Chicago. Thats dinner at a fancy ass restaurant. Is your cable bill 30 dollars too? How bout your internet, phone, utilities, barber, gas, food, rogaine, supplements, clothes, netflix, and every other useless fucking thing you spend hard earned shekels on? Do you know what you could be doing with that money?

This looks like a repurposed catapult.

I see some blocks bolted on with carriage bolts, how are the planks making up the "safety bars" joined?

I got 15 doll hairs at my golds and now they're charging everybody that much because they renovated the whole place.
Good thing I've been going there for five years.

It's not that much money, dude. Yea, it's a waste, but it doesn't break the fucking bank. No reason to come on here with some kind of prison workout cult mentality.

If you want to help poorfags and asocial people that don't like gyms get it in, sure, give some advice, but don't act like you're better for not utilizing what's readily available and convenient to a large number of us.

homegym masterrace for years dawg
the world is a gym

6'0, 236 lbs. I regularly bench 4 plates, 5 plate squat, 6 dead.

timestamp body or fake

>implying you are Fedor
nigga pls

That's fucking fedor are u srs?

>fedor

So you're saying you want us to pay hundreds for kettlebells instead? Fuck off shill.

>hundreds for kettlebells

so youve never touched a kettlebell in your life. noted.

I would literally rather do an unspotted bench with suicide grip than rely on a homemade safety bar or rack.

Kettlebells are memes anyway

Yeah wassup nigga lift something

Between this,cat litter, and a big ass tire I found in gonna be swole as fuck in no time.

You pay TAXES for PLAYGROUNDS while TYRONE uses FOODSTAMPS to eat PIZZA and FUCK white GIRLS