twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Muh EEERIKA XDDD
>muh nazees

>posts a fucking Slavic actress

Erika is a good song regardless of nazis

I fucking hate that song so much.

>t. biased nazi sympathizer

Slavs were allied to Germans.

Do I need to be a nazi sympathizer to like good music? I also like the nazi germany uniforms and helmets.

Are you retarded?

>Slovakia
>Croatia
>Bulgaria

Sorry, it's this: youtube.com/watch?v=uwKgGTANQQg

>nazi """""music"""""
>good
pick one
youtube.com/watch?v=MAvgDhI01_A

How many % of Slavs did these three people composed?

Mamayev Kurgan makes your fucking chest hair grow out just by standing there

Slovenia also had a lot of German sympathizers and had an armed group called Home Guard that was equipped by Germans.

After ww2 a few ten thousand Slovenians were murdered by communists for sympathizing with Nazi Germany during war

Be realistic. Soviet soliders were hardly nationalistic. They were a rat tag group of poor drunkyards which is why they were beaten by Finns and lost so many people to Germans

The only thing the Soviets had was numbers and they lost 24 million men nearly losing the war on home ground during a harsh winter

this is genuinely too retarded to be called bait at this point

It isn`t. Soviets were forced to be in the army or they would either be sent to gulag or outright killed.

A ways majority of communists around Europe were fighting against their will.

My ancestor was siezed by communists when he wanted to see the birth of his child. He was then killed in battle two weeks later

He was but a poor farmer given a rifle and forced into a communist resistance group

Holy fuck please stop embarrassing yourself

So Nazis copied Katyusha?

The name of my ancestor is on the tombstone of fallen "Partisans" even though he was an apolitical farmer who was killed two weeks into being forced joining the partisans.

You communist shills are nothing but liars and cheats.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmhcTXht6Jk

My country has some really cool marching songs

What were Ukranians?

>What were Ukranians?
Imbeciles

Koch's first act as Reichskommissar was to close local schools, declaring that "Ukraine children need no schools. What they'll have to learn will be taught them by their German masters."[1] His brutality is best exemplified by his remark, "If I meet a Ukrainian worthy of being seated at my table, I must have him shot."[8] Koch worked together with the General Plenipotentiary for Labour Deployment (Generalbevollmächtigter für den Arbeitseinsatz) Fritz Sauckel in providing the Reich with forced labor. He was also involved in the persecution of Polish and Ukrainian Jews. Due to his brutal actions, Nazi rule in Ukraine was disturbed by a growing number of partisan uprisings.[1]
Statements about the Germans as a Herrenvolk (gentleman race) belong to the Nazi officials of various ranks. In particular when Reichskommissar Ukraine Erich Koch said:
We are a master race, which must remember that the lowliest German worker is racially and biologically a thousand times more valuable than the population here.
—Erich Koch, March 5th 1943, [9]

Fuck off jew.

LE KIKE JOOS XDDDD

>american education

>were forced to be in the army or they would either be sent to gulag or outright killed.
sounds like a policy of literally any country with conscription

europoor march music are shit tier desu

youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg

I always wonder whilte the "superior" and "aryan" master race had to hire a foreign actress to play as German.

based BLACK brothas

greetings from Lechistan,

#sorry4vienna

> Yee we are european n zheet

because g*Rmanoids are ugly as fuck and often don't fit the "Aryan" stereotype they tried to shill so hard

pic related, Nina Franoszek born in Berlin, played Frau Engel in Wolfenstein, take a fucking guess what kind of surname is 'Franoszek'

soon we will liberate our based Eastern German BLACK brothers

Well i doubt Hirschbiegel is a Natsoc with racial believes so he probably didn't care to hire a Russian girl to play a German as long as it maintained the historical acurracy.

Erika is a terrible march.
I hate Hungarians with a burning passion, but their marches are top-tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=lzlMzQMbISI&list=PL420FA8CEE688A96A

frau engel a cute

(((You)))

W-why would they not be Soviet Nationalists when we starved 4 million of them when we stole their wheat?

Face it. Ukanians saw Germans as a better option because Soviets were so shitty very few people were actually nationalistic

don't challenge me wh*Te subhuman

lol

>tfw when your generals force you to touch a subhuman

What the fuck are you talking about you idiot,
the Ukrainians did welcome the Germans, yes, but it was a brief period that ended when the Neetsocs started to subjugate and exterminate the locals. They literally lost a potential civilian support because of their racial autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=NuWj4BzV-TY

>the Ukrainians did welcome the Germans, yes
That's overblown meme. Galician Banderites hardly represent Ukraine as a whole.

The fact the Ukranians sided with Germans because Soviets were genocidal fucks?

How many millions of Ukranians were killed by Germans?

>The fact the Ukranians sided with Germans
"fact"?

>How many millions of Ukranians were killed by Germans?

>Hungarian and Jew shaking hands with Hitler means that Slavs were Hitler's allies
7 milions

>In conclusion it seems reasonable to estimate that because of the German occupation and the Soviet repression from 1939 to 1945 during World War II, that Ukraine lost about 10,000,000 citizens or one Ukrainian out of four. It is reasonably estimated that about 50 million people perished in the world because of World War II which means 20 per cent of all the victims were Ukrainians. In this figure are about 600,000 Ukrainian Jews.

infoukes.com/history/ww2/page-18.html

youtube.com/watch?v=mwAGw92RHQc

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc-V8U10kUI t. pole

youtube.com/watch?v=a67AZVgmSm0
+ "My Pierwsza Brygada" "Ostatni Mazur" "Pierwsza Kadrowa" "Wojenko Wojenko" (my fav), there are much more.

Finnish "Suomi-Marssi, also known as Marsch auf Petersburg"

bro
Others for the French are: Le Boudin, C'est nous les Africains.

For Austrians: Pariser Einzegmarsch, Prinz Eugen.

nazi punks fuck off

Get lost beernigger

EBIN MURDER OF CIVLIANS XDDDD

EBIN BUTTHURT XDDD

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

I mean it's down to taste, but picking Erika over Panzerlied or SS marsschiert in Feindesland just shows you're some American Nazi LARPing plebbitor
I like Russian/Soviet music better

youtube.com/watch?v=GkX89LWtCPc

youtube.com/watch?v=mSgqSRtU28M

youtube.com/watch?v=oj9U3IGkVLw

youtube.com/watch?v=ezAxpRVhKWY

youtube.com/watch?v=OjINuMEuSKA

youtube.com/watch?v=3ou9GMaUYOw

youtube.com/watch?v=tuysoNnRiwk

>being this far gone

There's just no reaching you people, is there? You genuinely have zero critical thinking skills.

This.

Don't fall for the propaganda that the Nazis hated slavs.

>Natsoc
Stop using this term if you want to appear in any way credible to normal people, btw.

Why do Stormniggers refuse to read Mein Kampf?
If you can't go through the whole thing (I don't blame you, he was a shit writer), just pick up Chapter XIV.
He says openly their main foreign policy goal is to seize land (''by that we mean Russia and her border states'', paraphrasing), which will then be colonized by Germans (expressions like ''German sword will provide land for German plough'', again, not exact quote).
He also implies Russians and Slavs in general are inferior, and even goes full WE WUZ and claims Russian state was made and maintained by Germanic elite.

And it's not just fucking Mein Kampf. First thing Germans did when they occupied Poland was shoot some 100,000 of Polish intelligentsia, officers, Catholic priests and so on.
It's not propaganda, it's fucking reality, and real fucking Nazi would spit you in your face for implying he ''loves Slavs'', you dumb Amerimongrel.

All I'm saying is, you need to stop thinking you can ''win over'' Slavs by pushing this retarded meme that Hitler loved Slavs.
Majority of Slavs (literally everyone but Croats, and only a smaller part of Croats) fucking loathes Hitler and Nazis, and even Germans by extension.
Just an advice, because I cringe hard when I see you, don't believe you're ''winning over'' Slavs just because you see few nutcases from Slavic countries praise Hitler. These people would be quartered if they ever said such shit in public.
You can't really sell a German radical nationalist who planned to enslave or exterminate a large part of Slavs to Slavs. Stop fucking trying, and stop making Nazism appealing. Either be a Nazi and follow their tenets, or don't. This ''rainbow Nazism'' you invented in America is just fucking retarded and ridiculous, and plastic.

reading Talmud is enough, it's basically the same thing

My (Slavic) country literally experienced its golden age during alliance with Hitler so seeing all these cuckolds trying to amerisplain their public school propaganda points is a great source of amusement.

>and plastic.
Like everything American.

Bulgaria or Croatia ?

t. Jozef Krautowski

Slovakia.

>time when we banned atheism and lost 1/4 of our territory and allowed our "ally" to occupy part of it followed by his Hunnic SS units burning villages and murdering its inhabitants was golden age

Didn't I tell you to fuck off you Czech swine?

Fucking edgy 12 year olds

Calm down Attila

After you Schlomo.

>Nazis loved Slavs!
>no they didn't
>mmuhhh joos n lolocaust!!112
every fucking time
why do you do this?
where the fuck did I mention Jews or Talmud or anything like that?
why are you switching discussion to something that's not relevant to whether Nazis hated Slavs?
prove you're Slovak
write something in Slovak

Always been partial to La Victoire est à Nous
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hF9cF3eOQDA

Češi peši do Prahy

You are the one supporting the greatest Zionist of the entire history.
Find some actual heroes to follow like mr. Pazúr here instead of Emo Vegan and Hungarian Jew
Mein Kampf is Talmud in German

>le everyone I don't like is a Hungarian maymay
It's not the 1930s anymore you can drop the propaganda now.

>zionist
look in the fucking mirror

>guy that said Slovaks are Hungarians and should be annexed by them isnt Magyar
>what is Haavara agreement

>never presented himself as Hungarian
>argued for Slovak independence in Czechoslovakia
>after 14th March he sided with Slovakia and not with Hungary
>almost a century later Czechs still unironically believe their bullshit propaganda from 1928 about him being a Hungarian nationalist

>1st republic
>golden age
what the fuck I'm reading?
>ceded 1/5th of the country to Hungary thanks to Hitler
>ruled by a FUCKING PRIEST
>Helped invade Poland
>Helped invade USSR
>fucking collaborators helped to hound the resistance, just like in the good old Austro-Hungary days
>in a "moment of clarity" proved to be shameless turncoats - the most celebrated event in the history of the country - got utterly BTFO, because Russians weren't breaking their legs to help a nation that invaded them
fuck I wish we would go back to relive that

>an unironic communist shows up
We should've sent you all to coal mines instead of treating you traitors like royalty during the 1st republic.

>shilling for Hungary and studying on purely Hungarian universities is not presenting himself as a Hungarians
>wanting to break the country isnt being Magyar fifth column
>in a "moment of clarity" proved to be shameless turncoats - the most celebrated event in the history of the country - got utterly BTFO, because Russians weren't breaking their legs to help a nation that invaded them
Germanophile government wasnt supported by the most Slovaks due to the clerical autism

>Preussens Gloria

He never shilled for Hungary you fat fuck, not even once.
>studying at Hungarian universities during Austria-Hungary makes you a Magyar
You're a literal retard.
>wasnt supported by most Slovaks
It was. The only ones who didn't was the traitorous (((Legionnaire))) officer class around Golian and Viest who sold out their own country for Beneš and the communists. Not even modern bitch made liberal historians view it aa some sort of popular uprising, that's literally communist propaganda.

No.
youtu.be/Tf0KFdbra0A

whatever you say anti-Slav cuck

>not being in favor of the judeo-masonic shithole known as Czechoslovakia makes someone anti-Slav
Don't you have to tithe your salary to Israel?

ok race traitor

Koch's first act as Reichskommissar was to close local schools, declaring that "Ukraine children need no schools. What they'll have to learn will be taught them by their German masters."[1] His brutality is best exemplified by his remark, "If I meet a Ukrainian worthy of being seated at my table, I must have him shot."[8] Koch worked together with the General Plenipotentiary for Labour Deployment (Generalbevollmächtigter für den Arbeitseinsatz) Fritz Sauckel in providing the Reich with forced labor. He was also involved in the persecution of Polish and Ukrainian Jews. Due to his brutal actions, Nazi rule in Ukraine was disturbed by a growing number of partisan uprisings.[1]

Statements about the Germans as a Herrenvolk (gentleman race) belong to the Nazi officials of various ranks. In particular when Reichskommissar Ukraine Erich Koch said:

We are a master race, which must remember that the lowliest German worker is racially and biologically a thousand times more valuable than the population here.

—Erich Koch, March 5th 1943, [9]

Soon after the invasion of the Soviet Union, Koch was appointed "civil commissioner" (Zivilkommissar) on 1 August 1941, and later as Chief of Civil Administration in Bezirk Bialystok.

In 1942 Gauleiter Erich Koch expressed thanks to Theodor Schieder for his help in Nazi operations in annexed Poland wrtiting: As a director of 'Landesstelle Ostpreußen für Nachkriegsgeschichte' you have provided material that provided significant service in our fight against Poles and continues to help us in establishing new order today in Regierungsbezirke Zichenau and Bialystok.[5]

You're not my race kike.

>Of 3.6 millions of prisoners of war, only several hundred thousand are still able to work fully. A large part of them has starved, or died, because of the hazards of the weather. Thousands also died from spotted fever. It is understood, of course, that there are difficulties encountered in the feeding of such a large number of prisoners of war.
>according to information on hand, the native population within the Soviet Union are absolutely willing to put food at the disposal of the prisoners of war. Several understanding camp commanders have successfully chosen this course. However in the majority of the cases, the camp commanders have forbidden the civilian population to put food at the disposal of the prisoners, and they have rather let them starve to death. Even on the march to the camps, the civilian population was not allowed to give the prisoners of war food. In many cases, when prisoners of war could no longer keep up on the march because of hunger and exhaustion, they were shot before the eyes of the horrified civilian population, and the corpses were left.

>One finds the opinion that the people become more inferior the further one goes East. If the Poles already were given harsh treatment, one argues, it should therefore be done to a much greater extent to the Ukrainians, White Ruthenians, Russians, and finally the "Asiatics".
>The Reich ministry of the occupied Eastern territories has repeatedly emphasized these abuses. However, in November for instance, a detail [Kommando] appeared in a prisoner of war camp in Nikolajew, which wanted to liquidate all Asiatics.

When he got controll over the Prussia, he ordered to hang everyone who tries to flee and when he got order to evacuate the civilians, he used tugboats and trains to take the furniture from his house
neither are you mine Schmuel

Don't call me a traitor or communist you fucking imbecile. There was no Slovakia EVER. You nazi fucktards suck Hitler's cock because he gave you a sense of accomplishment for having a fucking country for once - its utter fucking unnecessity and uselessness on the backdrop of already being in a strong federation with Czechs be damned. You are behaving like the fucking Ukrainians, the parallels are just striking.

I don't know much about pajeet military history but damn, this is a catchy march
youtube.com/watch?v=Eps-4alpQaw

Don't care kike, go complain to ADL.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uwKgGTANQQg
That was pretty rad, user.

this is gud