What would happen if I took steroids right now? Pic related

What would happen if I took steroids right now? Pic related

Do it. Post pics.

Depends on your goal. Test/tren + clen/t3 would shred you but you probably wouldn't be able to handle it.

That aside, it just depends on your goals. Sterons are not miracle workers without work on your end.

Not much, unless you started hitting the gym hard

i hit 4 days a week, usually 6 reps a set to failure.

You'd still be a fat piece of shit.

t-thanks

Nothing because you don't lift

why couldnt I handle it? and i was thinking of doing a PH or sarm first

Steroids make you gain even without working out

I do, 4 times a week for the last year, going 6-7 reps until failure.

You would get fatter looking because of bloat and most likely develop gyno due to increased aromitization because of being so fucking fat.

Not being rude either, that's just the blunt truth. Don't touch roids. Go grab some ephedrine from the pharmacy and take that shit with your coffee in the morning or some caffeine pills and quit eating shit food.

My mid section sucks but my arms are fine

Well, keep at it then. Roids would be a waste of money til you're like 13% bf imo.

Do you still eat like shit? Its impossible to lose weight if you just keep eating like a hamplanet

yea it sucks legs are fine, arms and shoulders but from my stomach to chest just shit, which is ok i guess since i look ok in a shirt

You need to cut

honestly no not so much, i usually eat steak for dinner, or chicken, i think my downfall is drinking every night 2 40ozs a night usually. but my food is pretty much ok, and i dont drink soda through the day or juice just water.

Nice stretch marks, fag. When is the baby due?

why the hell you people think that lifting is the only thing you need to do.
do some cardio. please do some cardio. not just lift. when you are more skinny start lifting like a devil.-

Lol you're a moron. Tren is notorious for terrible mental and physical sides. Carb sweats, night sweats, insomnia. Test will bloat you and cause water retention making you look watery and bloated. Clen will make you shake like fuck,. t3 going to make you crave a shit load of food. Poor estrogen control will also result in even more water retention and gyno.

Learn to diet first, cut down to at MINIMUM 15% and don't use anything but test and perhaps a non-aromatizing oral, with research on the orals toxicity.

no u dont

I take steroids and am a fatty. I used tren/avar/tbol plus dnp together. Still fat but dam my arms, shoulders, and back are looking good. Obv got belly like OP but it helps alot.

Stats + pic?

i actually do, i have zero reason to lie about that aspect

you would become a big guy.

pic please?

kill yourself you fat fucking piece of shit

y-y-you to-t-00

Bump

lose the booze bro it will help you out a lot.

Instead of drinking go to the gym. Replace an unhealthy addiction with a healthy one. You can drink maybe once or twice a week but it will fuck with your recovery and gains enough that you wont really want to.

t. former alcoholic

As someone who isn't a complete fucktard like OP and knows a bit about gear, what's a good non-aromatizing oral that you'd recommend? I've been looking into Anavar and Superdrol.

I usually hit the gym in the afternoon and then drink all night

this is what i looked like back in 09

Why be a cunt? I bet you're perfect aren't you. Picking on people to make you feel better you insecure sad twat, kill yourself.

Your tits would get even bitchier.

How so?

lose weight first . stop eating like a fatass and do cardio

Roiding at your body fat percentage would be a very bad idea because the more fat you have the more estrogen related side effects you will have. It is inadvisable to roid if you're around 17ish% bf or more and you are closer to 30, maybe 35. Youre going to get absolutely horrid side effects; incredibly quick hair loss and tons and tons of acne.

I don't eat bad. Honestly

gyno due to increased estrogen

This.

not him but def turinabol, its like dry weaker dbol but good gains

Kek

Nice 12 inch fatceps you faggot.

Legit wasting your time at gym
You need sleep to recover/repair, alcohol is known to reduce sleep quality.
Cut drinking severity and frequency or just cancel your gym membership and focus on drinking

I sleep around 9 hours a night

>asks what happens if took roids
>nobody responds "you'd be a big guy"

am i even on Veeky Forums anymore?

but he wouldnt. hes fat

Faggot