Going starvation mode (~600 cals >25g protein) has receded my hairline in 2 weeks...

Going starvation mode (~600 cals >25g protein) has receded my hairline in 2 weeks. FUCKING REEEEEE TELL ME IT GROWS BACK RIGHT BROS?

Get merked.

I throw up everything I eat
I still don't lose weight

Why?

if you actually did this i'm glad you lost your hair you fucking retard

Happened to me too. Turned out i missed a lot of vitamins.
Ate some, hair got back.

god damn you are fucking stupid

This gives me some hope. Thanks.

And don't listen to these haters here, starvation mode worked for me.
I lost ~25kg in 3 months (pre working out, i had zero muscles so it was all fat i lost)

>600 cals a day

Nigga I hope you mean a deficit of 600 cals

It's working for me too but I prefer not losing my hair lol.

No. I had a small bowl of Greek yogurt for breakfast. A tin of sardines with some peas and about 30g of rice for lunch. Then either 1 piece of bread or a handful of nuts for dinner. Basically those proportions.

Why the fuck don't you eat around 1200-1600 cals then just do cardio to make up the rest of your deficit?

I hope you end up needing a kidney transplant and they put you so low on the list because you are literally mentally retarded that you die drowning in the poison of your own piss so that you won't be able to reproduce

fuck you i saw one thinning spot at 1200 cals i noped right out of that shit. Took two weeks to lose it and 3 months to grow it back.

Isn't 1200 like near minimum for anyone active? I still don't get why people on this board forget that cardio is one of the single best exercises to do to lose weight.

600 cals isn't even enough to support basic bodily functions of a fucking newborn female baby. You are literally killing your body and doing irreparable damage to your heart and other vital organs. You might as well just hop on DNP and hasten the process of dying, you nitwit.

1200 is what they say your body needs just to run. If ur in a coma, your heart still beats, you still breathe, bowels work, hair grows, that kinda shit

Yeah couldn't remember the exact number but I knew 1200 was like the bare minimum to healthily support organ functions. I do 1800-2100 and still lose weight fine. For losing weight I just work out more to balance out my caloric intake.

I tend to do things in excess without properly thinking of the consequences.

I do 3 HITT sessions a week; a 30 min run and 30min swim on weekend.

I didn't know it was so bad. I saw people posting succes with auscwhitz mode so I thought I'd try and copy it to cut down from 12-10% but do so quickly.

>I saw people posting succes with auscwhitz mode so I thought I'd try and copy it to cut down from 12-10% but do so quickly.

Yeah and I bet they never posted some of the side effects that got them there.

>I didn't know it was so bad. I saw people posting succes with auscwhitz mode so I thought I'd try and copy it to cut down from 12-10% but do so quickly.

Someone PLEASE post the vitamin K thing

Your body is really efficient at absorbing calories asap

Bumping cuz i dont know this meme

It's the stress, not the protein and calories. Simple answer, you need to meditate more and learn how to lower your stress response. And if that sounds "gay" and "weak" and "not manly" that's exactly why you're a weak, emasculated faggot who isn't ready to grow up to the next level. /thread

tl;dr

some user listened to a guy's cocktail of vitamins took it and basically killed himself

>38458678
Right here

Fast metabolisms are a curse

search tyvd Veeky Forums for backstory

I ordered 3 Mcdoubles because I was hungry but I could only eat one before I felt full. Feels batman. Dogs like the other 2 though

Cosmetic procedures.

Literally the perfect crime.