Would I be able to get this body doing SS+GOMAD?

Would I be able to get this body doing SS+GOMAD?

use 1%milk anb only half gallon. also do SL

i look like this and i fucking hate it, the lateral fats bother the shit out of me but im also too scared to go cut harder and risk looking much smaller than this.
life truly is suffering

No. GOMAD is retarded and SS only uses OHP/Cleans/Pullups for upper body.

What about GSLP+GOMAD?

This is such a shitty body holy fuck why would anyone want this

look big but attainable natty

A fat curlbro with no shoulders? Yeh great

This guy is in full dad mode. Honestly I would love to look like this and have the genetics for it. Pretty motivational desu.

No. Try 3 years of consistent hard work at the weights and at the dinner table.

Please tell me what I can do to make it better daddy.

I bet you're scrawny as fuck with no meat and very proud of your "abs"

>meat

You know how i know you dont lift?

GOMAD sounds expensive , if you really need calories just drink weight gainers with low sugar

screamed the fatfag, a mixture of spittle and cheeto dust trickling from his snarling lips

fucking shit tier b8

GOMAD is the recipe for getting fat and SS does not yield aesthetic results.

If you are a begginner start with Reg Park (kinda like SS but with a few improvements) and then go for a split.

He looks strong, natural and amazing imo. He also doesn't come off as vain. Girls love this look, trust me.

same here, this is actually my goal body. im 35 and am getting closer, but need to drop some more dadfat and get some size on my biceps. i need to look huge and terrifying so my dadbod can frighten my daughters potential suitors

honestly if i had this body id be set
dont lsiten to these insecure fagets itt

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

I have similar goals, i'd like to look big enough to intimidate any potential suitor and also be a rolemodel for my daughter so she wouldn't settle for any pussy little bitch.

keep it up user, i'm sure we'll both reach our goal. ive already got enough size on my chest and shoulders that my daughter and her friends yell MUSCLES when i get back from the gym. shes 2, so ive got a good chunk of time to get myself into full dadbeast mode before she starts dating

he looks like a guy who doesn't care what he looks like and has just focused on living heavy weights instead of being a pussy bitch who benches 1pl8 and doesnt wanna bulk because his abs will disappear

he's a guy who doesn't lift for women

Shut up you fat fuck """"""powerlifter""""""

Not without adding accessories

back to ylilauta

What do you mean? Like lifting accessories or fashion accessories like bracelets? That guy isn't wearing any.

This looks fine when you're standing up, but when you sit down or bend over it's disgusting. I have about the same level of body fat (although less muscle haha kill me).

yeah man all those bench presses bulked up my quads way too much

Yes a nice pearl necklace from your moms closet will do fine.

>implying you would ever need to sit down when you are this strong

some time ago i also tought that looks pretty good, but now i can only see how fat he is, how small are his forearms, traps and shoulders