Don't even think about selling your LINK any time soon. Just ignore it for the next 3 months...

Don't even think about selling your LINK any time soon. Just ignore it for the next 3 months. I know some people who sold their ANT on a dump and missed their shot at being a millionaire. Chances like this do not come around often.

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
swift.com/node/39911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>guys please don't sell
>please srsly
>i bought at the ath and it's going down
>i need my neetbux please guys
>don't sell this scamcoin pump and dump i fell for
>i know it's dropping right now but just ignore it
>c'mon you can afford to lose money on this i really need my neetbux okay please??
Fuck off.

I'm getting comfy for the long haul.

You are a sad, deranged little man

I'll sell 30% when it hits $50.

I guarantee theres noone on this board that bought at ATH

>selling below $50

How far can it go anons? $10? $50? $100?

$50 would be 17billion mc. Definitely doable

everyone got in under 30 cents you retard

oh wait, you didnt.

byebye nolinker

lel

if it would be on kraken I would give it a try.

As demand for the token goes up, price goes up. Node operators will charge fractions of a token

How the fuck can you guarantee that lol. SOMEONE bought my bags when I sold ATH, and I think there's a good chance it was a Veeky Forums FOMO retard.

Let me tell the amount of meme around Link easily qualifies Link as a memecoin.This is a huge deception.

Remember that Veeky Forumstards can never make up a sizable portion of the market cap of a coin, outside of stuff like Dogecoin or Chancoin, obviously. Shitcoins are not shit because they are shilled on Veeky Forums.

Node operators also lock up large amounts of Link.

how much Link for a lambo in 3 Years?

It's basically the only coin with fundamentals and actual working relationships with big organizations who may adopt it. Yet we have shitcoins that have zero use going $10-50. Id say Link will get there sooner than later and eventually even higher.

Fuck you my bags of chan will carry me to lamboland.

Sibos inviting a p&d group to conference
You are hilariously stupid

Me :D

Was very new to crypto (2-3 days in) and didn't know my shit. Bought some at 42cents per link (previous ATH) and more at 38cents.

Either 22 Million or 1k.

Allow me to enlighten you, user.

- beastly use case
>(mainstream fucking smart contracts)

- rock-solid fundamentals
>(peer-reviewed white paper featuring Ari Juels)

- practically finished working product
>(v1.0 of network done)

- major partnerships and endorsements
>(SWIFT, Cornell, Gartner, WEF, ...)

- massive marketing event coming up at SIBOS
>(invited by SWIFT as the ONLY external crypto dev to do a demo)

- sky-high interest from some of the biggest players in global economics
>SWIFT, WEF, Capgemini all underlining the importance of smart contracts and mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Sources for this last bullet point:

WEF: www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
World economic forum talking about smart contracts and crypto as a technological tipping point, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Capgemini: capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
Massive consultancy and IT firm Capgemini devoting an entire report to the importance of smart contracts, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com and Sergey Nazarov by name as the only providers of a smart contract solution that can use external data

SWIFT: swift.com/node/39911
SWIFT itself saying how "Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Smart Contracts (SC) promise to transform automation in the financial industry, and are generating huge interest amongst financial institutions and technology providers."

tl;dr not only are the very biggest and players tripping over themselves to adopt blockchain tech, they are specifically lusting after smart contracts, AND mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com specifically.

This.
The token is divisible to 18 decimals.

Ill just leave this Chainlink-Microsoft partnership right here.

>beastly
stop right there criminal faggot

ok i have a lot of link but you guys are scaring i see the same pattern digimarines made (i sold DGB @2k) same graphs same shilling post this is going beyond

>comparing DGB to LINK like a seer

Digibyte was never anything more than "bitcoin but betterer".
Chainlink is something else entirely. See

I'm thinking you and everyone else. I will cash out my 30% somewhere on an odd number.

DGB had three times the market cap of Link on the possibility of them winning an award from one bank. It took weeks to hit Links current cap after it crashed.

Some people never learn

As if it every happens like that. Also why would you sell at a loss?

To increase your stack retard

Where can I buy LINK?

ah yes, timing the market...being glued to my computer screen watching chart movements 24/7 is how i want to spend my life.

Binance, get in here faggot we are gonna moon

Price for Link in february '18? $3?

Actually pretty comfy. Would recommend.

Little more imo but yeah

If Bitcoin breaks 100 billion market cap we will probably enter the bull run from all the FOMO and news like we did before the China FUD and all promising/decent ICOs will skyrocket.

Binance trader.co or Binance com?

Also any other technical things I need to know about LINK or is it the same as other cryptocurrency where you just have it sitting in the exchange?

wise words for a new and hot coin, people sold eth,neo , omg and other coins too early

Don't kys in a few months after you sell

I really don't like the fact that I'm down almost 5 BTC since last week, but if that's the price for another spring 2017 type bullrun, I'll gladly pay it.

When people compare their failing coin to points on the chart of an entirely different coin I just Lmao
True desperation

Bought at .40

Sold at .48.

I’m actually really happy with my LINK experience so far

Will buy again at .40

im holding my mere 13k Link for at least 6 months then i will see whats what and decide i dont give a single fuck and nothing the price does in the mean time can have any impact on this

>All these anons falling for the hype.
The whales are going to dump on all your sorry asses somewhere between oct 14~17

fuck off metaverse pajeet

Been in LINK since day one (only 20k linklet tho), gonna be funnelling most of my Request ICO gains back to this baby.

Sergey Nakamoto will reward the faithful who do not waver and maintain hands of iron with bountiful gains and lambos while heretics and unbelievers will watch wretchedly from the sidelines.

Say it with me LINKbrahs: Sergey Nakamoto will save us, we all know it's true

I made this for the guy who asked for it and he never gave me the link he promised. I guess I'm glad it's being used.

just moved all my link from exchanges to my wallet, going to keep it until february to see what happens

binance.com

buy and hold

In terms of USD value, LINK has held steady since that initial dump. Meaning, even with BTC's value going up, enough people are still holding LINK for it to stay steady. At 44-45 cents, it's still up about 15% over where it was a few days ago.

And just keep it in the exchange for now, or put it back in your wallet on your comp. You don't need to do anything after you buy, just forget about it till 2018.

Unless you live in UTC time, that image is bunk.

DGB was cool when we thought BTC can't upgrade to segwit. now that it has, dgb is useless. sorry. chainlink has an actual use.