This is what happens when you hit 10.9% body fat after being a fat kid

This is what happens when you hit 10.9% body fat after being a fat kid.

6'3 205 lbs 22 years old

Got my DEXA scan yesterday.

Found out that shit on my stomach and hips/waist is fucking loose skin.

Im discouraged brothers. Help me.

good

how fat were u?

Fill it with muscle.

Looking good OP,you'll make it.

It aint fair man. Should i just bulk

what's the problem you look good?

you either:
>know that and want reassurance and compliments like girls on instagram
>have body dysmorphia

yeah it sucks but you have to keep on man. hard part's over just keep on keeping on and it will tighten up. imagine your fat little self and how proud he would be. you did great user.

Like manny from Modern Family fat.
Lost it through the course of 8 to 9 years. Still no dice brothers. Its time to strongman this shit

yeah, you should. Also start working your core

My woman tell my im dismorphic but i want to know how bad the loose skin is. Been trainin for years and 10.9 bf but no good waist size to show for it .. fucking infuriating. I jus wanna know can i work a bit harder to fix it or just hop off and bulk now

Funny thing is my little brother IS a version of my fat little self and I just got him on myfitnesspal yesterday. Want to make him proud of himself. Haye seeing him pull the short off his gut to hide it like I used to.

Don't even worry about it.
You have a better physique than 90% of the random Joes on the street. Besides, you're fucking 6'3 man that is your gift from the physique Gods.

Anyway, work on your V-taper and shoulder broadness as much as you can, it's the only way to make your waist appear smaller

You need to A) get more core B) lose more fat. Once your abs get bulging, they'll show :)

6'3 former fatty like OP

I definitely experience this feeling that my body is far from good enough, I'm basically a fraud look good, fake charisma, but still a massive autist crippled by insecurity.

At least I lost my V right?

Damn this the most positive thread I seen here in a while. Thanks anons.

This OP,dont be hard on yourself,you look good,just keep at it and don't be down on yourself,you'll make it bro.

breh you got way less loose skin than id expect. like these guys said, put on a few lbs of muscle that shit'll stretch right out

Why is it that DYELs always wear Under Armour clothing?

Here's your requested help: It's simple, try not to shrug (no pun intended) it off-

Eat more, lift heavier. Increase muscle.

Are you kidding me bro ?
Don't even worry about it.
You have a better physique than 95% of the random Joes on the street. Besides, you're fucking 6'3 man, that is your gift from the physique Gods (and a great gift)

Anyway, work on your V-taper and shoulder broadness as much as you can, it's the only way to make your waist appear smaller

Cause we're still trying to build our own under armour, user.

This. You're pretty much a god to normies.

21yo 6'0 recovering fatty here. I've been fat my entire life and got loose skin on my belly and thighs as well, but I still hope to look like you one day.

you have to cut more for your stomach area to look better, there still is fat on it.
What do you expect from 11%?
also stop blaming so called loose skin

11 percent is God tier for reg folk nigga
I dont care about normies.. i want to be objectively amazing, you know? Thanks brother.

That's what you get for reading Twilight

My girls i dont rock that faggit shit hahahahaha dan browns pretty good doe

you look great man, I literally can't even tell.

>11 percent is God tier for reg folk nigga

keep telling yourself that excuses man

Looks fine Pajeet

for the record I posted twice because I had a posting error the 1st time I tried

have you even ever seen a pajeet in your life

How fat were you at your biggest op?
I was 300 lbs at 6'4" and I'm now around 190 lbs but looks like I might get some loose skin too.

how the fuck is that 11%

fuck what some stupid ass scan says, when people are talking about bf%s they mean a certain look. look-wise you are like fucking 15%

Im mulatto haha

DEXA scan is the most accurate brother
I think about same weight but maybe a foot shorter

>pajeet dexa scan

this guy looks more like 13% so his dexascan should be more like 16+%

SHUT
THE
FUCC
UP

YOU'RE DYEL NO SHIT YOU DONT HAVE ABS

LEAN BULK FOR 1 FUCKING YEAR

CUT FOR A FEW MONTHS

BAM, ABS.

FUCK YOUR ATTITUDE DISGUSTS ME
ITS HOW YOU GOT FAT IN THE FIRST PLACE

NOTHING IS EVER YOUR FAULT RIGHT?

WRONG

GET TO WORK.

They don't mean a certain look. The scan is to know how much body fat you have left. Unless he's lying Op looks like that because of skin, not fat.

He clearly has fat everywhere on his body hence he looks shapeless. His legs have ZERO definition, he is just a fatty in denial due to a """accurate""" dexascan

Bro i been cutting on 1600 kcals for 3 weeks and 2000 kcals for the 2 months before that, some depletion is natural.

My nigga, off to work it is

you look great Tbh

You can see vague stretch marks on his belly in the lower pic, so his skin is a bit loose.
That being said, they really don't seem that severe so building more muscle should take care of it.

I bet there are some pretty nasty stretch marks on his inner thighs though, but I'm not sure if I want to see that close up.

None there actually. Bottom of my ass was saggy but a lot less now

If you have no stretch marks then congratulations, the looseness will go away.
Cut a bit more and then start bulking, you'll have defined abs by the next cut.

It's your punishment for ever letting yourself get fat. You deserve it so take it like a man.

this

I don't care what the scan says, your midsection is typical for 15% - cut more or do another bulk/cut cycle, in whichever direction you want to progress; keep in mind winter is coming so may aswell do the latter

2 more weeks then

Lose more weight. The less fat left in the excess skin the better it will look. In theory if you were at 0% fat it would just hang in a sheet 2-3mm thick, and it will tighten back up some with time.

Stretch marks will also fade with time, but you can always try coco butter or whatever black girls use, and they would know since most of them have 2 kids, and a welfare check to spend on skin products for their stretch marks by the time they're 19.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
→ ←
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

This.

2 weeks won't make that much of a difference, I'd give it a month or two depending on your deficit.
Right now you have no room for excess fat during the bulk if you still want to look good.