130 lbs, 17% BF, why the fuck do I still have this belly after I eat or drink anything that isn't water?

130 lbs, 17% BF, why the fuck do I still have this belly after I eat or drink anything that isn't water?

I cannot burn this fucking fat off because I keep eating shitty foods and I feel like an autistic cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

active.com/fitness/calculators/bodyfat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you 4'4? how are you this fucking fat and only 130 pounds? first, the 17% BF seems absolutely impossible.

what the fuck is this

>17% BF
Try 30%

>130kg

Let me go take a picture.

share the load

you must be either a dwarf or weak as piss

I am a basement dwelling gnome.

Those scales are horribly inaccurate. You're 25%bf+ easily.

What about measuring your wrists, neck, waist, and hips? How accurate is that?

like this:

active.com/fitness/calculators/bodyfat

>17%

>only having fat in my abdominal region

How tall are you??

>17%
I was first hoping this was a troll thread, but it wasn't.

The most accurate thing you can use to measure body fat percentage outside of that water displacement thing is calipers.

>17%
Made my morning OP. You're 30% easy

>calipers

Same results. You do realize that I had just eaten in the photos and was pushing my stomach to it's extent, right?

LMAO it is physically impossible for you to get 17% with calipers with that gut. Stop lyin son

Even in the last pic you're in no way at 17% BF. Veeky Forums's estimations are usually a tad off, but you're more like at least 25%.

Cardio. And cut at 300~500 clas under your TDEE, weighting and measuring EVERYTHING you eat, to the last crumb of bread. You'll loose the belly in the end. That is in 4 to 6 month I'd say. Also, lift. But Cardio first.

How the hell do you even weight 130 lbs though?
What's your height OP ?

?

>17%

Why are you censoring your fucking phone? Are you ashamed of that shit or what?

it's an s4 so not really.

17% bodyfat
user is this bait

Still not 17. Maybe 20~23. But in any case why the hell did you post the first pics where you're bloated as fuck.

In any case, just cut. And quit junk food and salt. If you feel autistic, first of all it's not necessarily a bad thing, and then tell your self that for the passing year, I have an accurate log of my weight and every calorie I've consumed until now (safe for one holiday week where I did not cook nor could have access to a scale). Now how autistic is that!

So just man up and learn to not binge on fast food. Just binge on green beans and cucumber, you'll be full before being fat.

How..? I'm 5'7 143 lbs dyel but have like no tummy at 12-14% body fat. You have to be like 4 foot.

I don't eat junk food, this is the first time in 8 months that I've had mcdonalds. Aside from that I cook everything at home, usually chicken and rice.

I'm pretty short but not under 5', I don't lift either. I tried it for a week and lost all of my stomach bulge but then cancelled my membership.

>I cannot burn this fucking fat off because I keep eating shitty foods and I feel like an autistic cunt.

Dude you're the one saying you eat shitty food... Plus, cooking at home doesn't really mean anything. In my case, two table spoon of oil is the difference between a slight cut that still get noob gains and some gain, and eating at maintenance. It's easy to just eat to much even at home.

>I don't lift either. I tried it for a week and lost all of my stomach bulge but then cancelled my membership

you're a weirdo OP
I like weirdos

I quit my job to go back to school, couldn't afford the jew mongering price of the gym membership without any income.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

You are a lot higher than 17%

Dude, only three things give a semi accurate bodyfat reading.
Dexa and eyeballing it.

You are well over 25% bodyfat.

But you know what, that don't fucking matter.
You know you're fat as hell.

The scale and what it says means fuck all. Look in your goddamned mirror.

Fix your diet, up your daily activity levels, start a consistent exercise plan.
Simple as that.

you're retarded user

/thread

The people are saying OP is fat proves the amount of shit-posting there is on Veeky Forums. OP might have a gut but his legs, arms, and fingers are all thin. You forgot your /s, stillborn.

It's not just that... The guy posts shit-tier photos exaggerating his belly, insisting his shitty scale is accurate, and not answering correctly the questions he's asked. Plus he says himself that he eats "shitty food" (and I quote).

OP isn't thin, and there's only one way to loose fat, be it gut fat: eating less.

What would you have us do?

You're still fat and higher than 17%

But never fear it can be saved.

Limit carbohydrates to 100calories a day to stop you going into ketosis

Eat protein every meal, eat some nuts in serious moderation. Aside from your 100calories of carbs a day, you need to cut out rice, bread, pasta, potatoes, sugar, soda, milk.

Eat no more than 2500 calories a day

2500 is the reason he's that size, what the fuck?

OP pls go

I have been jobless since November because of school and I ditched a handful of the few luxuries I have to be able to pay the monthly $40 dollarydoos the gym requires. Step up.

If you are serious about kissing your belly try the McDougall diet. And improve your overall fitness by lifting weight, running, stretching.

Fuck I didn't even notice till you pointed it out lol

Explain fat ass.
No seriously.

Nothing I said is wrong.

No stupid, the OP is fucking fat.
He wants to NOT BE FAT and thinks that it's merely a matter of an incorrect bodyfat percentage on a goddamned scale.

If he wants to lose the gut then he has to eat better, move more, keep hydrated, occasionally workout. That's all there is to it.