Natural lifting

>natural lifting

So tell me why haven't you hopped on yet Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myLphSZY0FE
massivejoes.com/athlete-interviews/cliff-wilson-natural-bodybuilder-and-physique-coach-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and 2bh he's probably not natty anyway

>EEY BOI
>HOLL UP
>SMACKS LIPS
>LOOK AT THIS FOOL
>NATTY

>EY MAYNE
>U WANT TO BUY SOME ROIDS

"Whata you lookin at smoothskin"

You're saying he would ruin his ''lifetime natty status'' by taking Anavar or some shit to make him look ripped ? Nah he's natty 100%.
Just don't expect him to look like that every single morning when he wakes up

Classic example of lifting while ugly being such a futile venture

This dude lifted for 8-10 years and looks like this?
Why the fuck am I wasting my time?

This dudes Instagram is just depressing to look at
The funny thing is his delusions and that he's happy with his progress

man this guy has shit genetics

If all goes well by the end of Hillary's second term he'll have gained another 14lbs and bought a real shirt

Poor guy probably counts every single calorie to the tee aswell
He seems super dedicated and into it however he gets nothing in return kek

he clearly has some kind of thyroid/genetic issue and is without a doubt using something.
what the fuck man.

>taking growth, test, tren a and tren e for this

The most sickening physique ever unleashed

the mustache, the tiger picture, the speedos, the sickening iron extortionist. this photo literally has everything.

looks like a dwarf

*dorf

I have. Fuck off

Why do you think so?
This is how naturals look like in contest shape

what's actually wrong with him?
He looks just as unaesthetic as pros in terms of ultra low body fat

his fucking incredibly small bone frame and extreme leanness. Idk what the actual disorder is but he's clearly got something. look at his chest insertions. that's abnormal, dog.

He doesn't have a fucking disorder
When naturals get contest lean they look like him. People underestimate how much muscle they have when theyre 15℅ bodyfat
As for his chest, thats his insertions

he's lean at 163 and he's on shit, yeah it's sad, and yeah he has horrible genetics, look at his non existent jaw, if not some kind of disorder. keep bumping the thread I'm sure someone will chime in on what specifically he has. maybe it's just very low test. idk

>these are the people that think they're qualified to give fitness advise on a Catalonian cardboard collection chalkboard

>8 years
>6'1
>163@5%
I'm pretty sure he's natty. Otherwise these numbers would be way too fucking sad.

If he had super-low test, he wouldn't be holding that kind of mass at that level of BF%.

Feels good to be a manlet

>Coach, bodybuilder, training and nutrition author, core nutrionalist athlete
>9,175 followers
what the living fuck is wrong with people?

it is sad, he probably has some kind of undiagnosed genetic condition similar to this lady. youtube.com/watch?v=myLphSZY0FE

first explain what's wrong with you and what's your problem with that

because at just over 2pl8 weight I have an almost 7pl8 squat 4 and a halfpl8 bench and 7 and a halfplate deadlift natty. and im still progressing

juicing would mean I lose all respect for any gains I have and any progression I lose. I'd probably quit lifting soon after if I did

>I can't wait to see what the next 8 years bring!
Not much, I guess.

...because he roids, he just has extremely bad genetics. if someone with average genetics took as much gear and trained for as long as this guy they'd have more mass.
you can go now, team cw wilson.

anyone who writes nutritional shit but isnt a dietician should shut the fuck up

>2pl8 weight
>almost 7pl8
> 4and ahalfpl8
>7 and a halfplate
>3.82953pl88
Just use numbers you autist.

we believe you mate

105kg
290.5-195-320kg

because i dont want to risk infertility, baldness, and cancer just to look like a weird ass hot dog.

I honestly think the natty contest should have a 1940's oldschool bodybuilder look.

The stuff they have going now...it's just low hanging fruit for people who live in a fantasy world of I'M NATTY I'M NOT LIKE THOSE GUYS

No you aren't natty, you're just trying to be a geared up ottermode.

Natural isn't Natural.

Ronnie coleman Dorian Yates are the super heavweights

Guys like jeff seid and zane are the middle weights

Natural is like...the welterweight of the bodybuilding world. Just as much gear not as much mass.

It's for gear heads who can't or dont' want to compete in the higher level leagues for whatever reason. Big fish, little pond, their hustle is "NATURAL", they genetically can't compete at their level, who knows.

not really, good conditioning in the OP and decent for being carb depleted. Probably looks good enough at 10-12%

This

I love how an ugly face always goes hand to hand with bad body genetics and muscle insertions.

I kinda want to but i work 2 weeks on 2 weeks off abroad and dont want to take roids with me on the plane. I could use longer esters but im not that knowledgable about this shit

Actually he doesn't really look natty, but whatever I don't really care

massivejoes.com/athlete-interviews/cliff-wilson-natural-bodybuilder-and-physique-coach-interview

This site says his off-season weight is around 92kg. He probably looks very massive at that weight. Most of you I'm pretty sure aren't interested in bb contests, so it ins't like you are going to walk around at a 5% bodyfat like the OP's photo. Too lean is ugly anyways.

His face looks like that because of his ultra low bodyfat, idiot...

Oh man I love fit

Yeah, his nose is gonna be right straight when he packs on a couple of pounds.

kek

it looks like only the tan and the lighting improved

Kangaroo mode

Pic related called my friend a small dicked chink so I called him out on the old tiny tren dick

Pretty gross bath desu

>DK mode

That's a pretty disgusting beard. Jesus.

Call him a chinlet, hes obviously hiding his inferior chin with the beard.

>e-statting

How do you pull enough to get traps like that and never push enough to develop a chest? My infant daughter has a more developed chest than he does.

You don't know what you're talking about. He looks similar to that girl because the are both at dangerously low bodyfat levels which creates that unhealthy, malnourished look. The difference is that he chose to diet down like. He would probably look fine in the offseason.

Roided lifters don't get that look when they diet down because the drugs give their muscles a very full look. The fact that he doesn't have that full look is actually evidence that he is natural. All natural bbers look like that if they diet down enough.

As for his insertions, that's just normal genetic variation. Bad insertions don't imply any disorder, it's just the shape of the muscles.

Lol, your cheating threads are shit and so are you op. Never going to cheat. Natty 4 lief.

No, it's evidence that he's not on a shitload of steroids at the time of the contest.

olympic champion yet mate ?

that is the most depressing thing ive ever seen, you could LITERALLY make those 6 years worth of gains in 6 weeks on a mild to moderate oral only cycle

Nope
Orals just fill you up with water it's not actually muscle

Probably has horrible form on every single exercise so his traps take over

COPE
O
P
E

The guy has a strange looking physique but he's bigger and leaner than 99% of Veeky Forums guaranteed

>bigger
don't think so
>leaner than 99% of Veeky Forums guaranteed
definitely

How can someone have that much muscle and still look like he came straight outta auschwitz?

Holy shit everything about the picture is hilarious. He looks terrible

166lbs instead of going for a man's 200+lbs

I gained 20 lbs in my 3 months of testosterone only cycle.

This guy gained 20lbs on 6 years

Naturall lifting is a meme.

Yeah but now you lost your natty card

I'm natural bro, if I go to the doctor and get my bloods everyone will think I'm natural, there's nothing out of the ordinary.

;^)

Nice one Greg

The difference is you'll progressively lose your 20lbs of extra muscle when you hop off the gear.
That guy's muscle are pretty much there for life

>implying one ever hops off gear

Unless you are a pro body builder what reason have you got to inject yourself for the rest of your life?

You will get bored eventually and go back to natty life.

Nah just stay on test for life

What are diminishing returns?

Who the fuck told you that?

Whats the point though seems like hassle, have to inject yourself twice a week for rest of your life for no reason.

Injecting will get worse as scar tissue builds, it will become a nightmare.

Scar tissue will build up over time, but if you rotate your injection sites frequently you should not experience any serious complications.