Hey bros...

Hey bros, I know this is asked quite often but what is a good squat-centric routine to get a better ass for my chubby pawg gf who's willing to go to the gym?

Starting ass
>A
Squats 3x5
Romanian Deadlifts 3x10
Hip thrusts 3x10
>B
Squats 3x5
Leg press 3x10
SLDL 3x10

Shitty VIF management/10

As to the op, no such routine exists.
While glutes can handle a high training volume, they respond better to a lower training frequency (check out dr mike israetel's interview on iraki nutrition about frequency)

Something like your basic bitch novice routine, adding hip thrusts on deadlift day, and light isolations on non deadlift days (cable leg kickbacks are a good one)

Don't get too crazy. Something like ss or greyskull is fine.

Also Bret contreras has some free routines and great info on glute training

>zero progress
>100% pose and angle of the picture

>OP asking for squat-centric routines
>hip thrusts, cable leg kickbacks

yes, user. such routines do exist.

has a good example of a routine, but Romanian deadlifts are not easy to master

I seriously hope you are joking...

Hip thrusts and cable leg kickbacks added to a basic bitch novice routine like ss.

how is the fagtard with no reading comprehension gonna try and shit on my reading comprehension?

Also op implicitly wants glute training, and contrary to popular memery, squats are highly suboptimal for that (even lowbar)

Tfw chub gf who is lifting since november (with her since november) and when asked about the weight she squats says
>35kg
Shes been at 40 or 45 but its "so hard" and when I tried to show her good form went through fits

Otherwise sweetheart with cute doggo, but damn kinda destroys you to know that 9 months of lifting got wasted and the ass could be thicc by now

Try photoshop or implants, like in the pic. Pretty much every fitness girl is fake.

I've never managed to get my glutes sore from squatting. Split squats, yes, but not from backsquats or frontsquats.

Put her on a regular program rather than a glute-specific one. SS works for women.

Show me one single woman who's gained a nice ass or nice body overall from doing SS.
Go on.

>tfw gf is finally going to fuck off with Zumba and body pump classes and do a real routine after months of no progress
Feels good man.

How can she do a program for months and not see ANY progress?

A "real program" isn't going to help her at all in that case.

Doing those classes is honestly a waste of time. She didn't increase weight lifted...I'm sure she got stronger but not as strong as you could get doing a normal rep range routine instead of the shit they do.

Zumba?
You mean that dance aerobic thing?

Yes. That retarded shit.

>She didn't increase weight lifted...I'm sure she got stronger but not as strong as you could get doing a normal rep range routine instead of the shit they do.

It's not about peak strength you dumbfuck, it's about losing weight and getting fit by dancing. Any strength they gain is going to be based around making it easier to dance.

I don't understand. Do you actually think getting a stronger bench and squat will automagically lead to losing weight and getting a anna sophia robb booty?

A lot of it is angle, lightning and posture though.

The angle and posture in pic one is the most realistic one to judge an ass. You can see it entirely.
There was also no decent light.

Second picture is the best angle and posture. It's from the side, so you only see the popping part. And the girl has her back hyperextended, so pushing her ass out.
There is also good lightning.

I am not saying that there was no progress, because I cannot tell, but it's retarded to have a comparison shot taken under such different circumstances.
That just gives the spectator the impression that you are trying to hide shitty progress.

Do I have to use weights? Are weightless squats pointless?

Oh shit boys, we got a DYEL over here.

Not entirely, but use weight.

Your gf is fucked, a buddy of mine got fuarking jacked on wii fit and zumba. I feel sorry for you bro.

I seriously hope YOURE joking. Ops pics are the exact same ass at different angles. Its not hard to reproduce that "effect" . You are easily misled

not him

kill yourself

Did he tell you that when you asked why he is so jacked yea?

I literally prefer the before ass.

Thanks for the luls, gonna save this screen cap for later

>shitty VIF management
>literally SS but without heavy 1x5 DLs (that a girl wouldn't want to do anyway, no upper body volume (which a girl wouldn't care about anyway) and two light thigh and butt hypertrophy accessories
No, it's fine.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Monday: squats
Wednesday: squats
Saturday: squats

Square ass ahead.

Hate this meme
Women who do male routines look gross

There was this tripfag sparrow who did SS if I'm not mistaken

Come on ladies!!! Don't you want to look like that too!!

Starting strength turns people into t rex mode.

Trex mode with a disgusting core and quads too big isn't aesthetic

What ever happened to sparrow

I do squats, but don't have room in my routine for deadlift or hip thrusts

I don't care about quads or hamstrings, but would like to make my glutes look better (no homo). Should I replace squats with hip thrusts?

She got hot as hot ass.
No seriously, I broke no fap to bust four loads to her pics.

The pics you are talking about weren't sparrow.

Seriously doubt it