Tfw you realize girls only care about facial aesthetics

>tfw you realize girls only care about facial aesthetics

What's even the point in lifting? Let's be honest. Girls would date a fat weak faggot with an aesthetic face but never a Veeky Forumsizen with an ugly face.

Fat hides facial aesthetics.

Lifting raises testosterone and you lose fat obv, so your face will be more defined and manly... MORE AESTHETÄ°C.

>lifting for women
how old are you op. I can't believe anyone who has held an actual job thinks this

Don't bring your faggot insecurities here you fucking homo

Not really. I mean, you can be overweight and still have a good face, but you can't be fat. At some point your face gains enough weight to make you less attractive, and fat body is repulsive which would more than negate a decent face even if they never gained weight in their cheeks and chin.

You might not need to be ripped or super buff to get chicks, but you can't be a big fat fatty either. So, you should at least exercise for your health and to not get any less attractive.

Ritalin burns fat / kills craving for junkfood

ritalin= facial gains?

>Ritalin burns fat / kills craving for junkfood

Do you know what else does this?

Aids. Tell me how good people with Aids look and get back to me.

It's not just about losing fat, it's all about gaining some muscle definition and red blood cells etc etc and boosting your natural testosterone/hormone levels.

Being fit also gives your libido a big natural lift. It's almost like nature wants fit, healthy people to breed....There's a reason the Olympic village burns through over 100,000 condoms in 2 weeks.

>have a good face
>it's not high enough off the ground for girls to notice

Ugly and Veeky Forums >>>>>>>>>>>>> ugly and skinnyfat

Gotta accomplish what you can with what you're given

But ritalin does make me even fitter

Endurance goes up atleast 30% and lifts by 15-20%

This.

You shouldn't get fit for others. Only for your own health/interest.

it does get mixed together, though. I started lifting for women because I looked like a fookin skelly, now it's a habit and I can't stand not being active. I like to watch my body grow.

It's one of the pillars of life.

But of course, if it brings more women, awesome (no such luck so far, autismo barrier is too great).

Yep, this is the correct attitude.

Neediness and desperation are THE biggest turn offs for people, women especially. Don't do something for yourself because you 'need' something from someone, do it to benefit yourself. Anything good that comes out of you doing this is then a bonus.

I consider going after women and getting laid a benefit to myself and a step in progressing with my life. inb4 you don't need it.

What now?

if you lift for women you decide these existential crisises and I hope you stop lifting so you stop coming here

deserve*

You don't have to lift to not be fat

Report and hide.

this whole argument makes no sense, if you dont have facial aesthetics then you may as well make the best of it and be in shape.. being in shape makes your face look better too

>living your life based on what you think women you dont know think of you

Caught a gym qt looking at me a couple of times today, made eye contact. she's gone into the room to do squats, what should I say when she comes out?