God... is that what normies thinking of us?

God... is that what normies thinking of us?

youtube.com/watch?v=ctNZocRguVY

>some fat nerd youtuber
>normie
This being said, kali muscle looks like shit and his retarded nigger persona is annoying

>implying any self-respecting Veeky Forumsizen gives a fuck what normies think.

Pathetic
I have to question how someone even finds a video like this, and then thinks it's worth posting here. It's just sad all around.

Holy shit, this fucking video. Holy fuck.

A bloated, fat, soft piece of shit watches a roided nigger work out, while screaming unfunny shit in his nasally pinched, bitch voice.

And he makes money while doing so. And according to the ratings, people like watching this stuff.

I don't know anymore man. I just don't know.

>rowing machine
not gonna make it

Buy a fucking wardrobe jesus christ.

Who gives a shit about what that fat fuck thinks?

Watching two idiots is funnier than just watching one.

>fat ugly fuck
>roided out jail-nigger
I couldn't care less about what either thinks of the other.

>tfw you google image search "Chuck basher"

They talk a lot but don't know shit. The guy tries too hard to be funny but he isn't any better than Kali.

>The Rock is natural

>fake laughing at hisnown shitty jokes

i just wanna bash his fat face in

>can you imagine having sex with a guy like this?
all night, every night

this famalam

Neither of the people in that video are normies though

well he does look like a video game character too he looks like e.honda with no muscle.

idk but he's just some sad fat guy who is trying to cover up his own insecurities.

I'd rather love myself than hate myself. What's this faggot got against being proud of yourself and body.

He's right about most bodybuilders having complexes, but then he goes on to make a cover for his own (justified) insecurity about his androgenous blob-body.

He is also about as far from a normie as you can get.

He's insecure. That said, bodybuilders typically have some serious body image issues

Police: where do you live Boy: With my parents Police: Where do your parents live? Boy: With me Police: Where do you all live Boy: Together Police: Where is your house? Boy: Next to my neighbors house. Police: I'm not playing games, Where's your neighbors house then? Boy: If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. Police: Tell me. Boy: Next to my house. Police: ...

LAMO

Yeah i really give a shit about what some pasty default looking motherfucker thinks about bodybuilders