Veeky Forums, I constantly burn more calories than I consume in a typical day. I'm already Mr...

Veeky Forums, I constantly burn more calories than I consume in a typical day. I'm already Mr. Skeltal as is (6'1 (185cm) and 150 lbs. (68 kg)). What would you guys recommend for calorie dense foods?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legume#Human_consumption
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_potato
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Penut butter banna shakes

Drink more calories. Put whole milk, protein powder, peanut butter and a banana in a blender, that's Hella calories right there.

Cookies.
Cheeseburgers.
Milk.

can't drink too much milk, I got rushed to the hospital one time because I couldn't shit for 2 weeks

Meat with pasta

have you tried almond or soy milk yet?

fucking anything. just eat more of it. stop being a bitch and empty that tray of lasagne

I fucking hate the taste of it... but yes I try to drink as much as possible
That's kind of another problem I'm busy as fuck trying to manage full-time college and a 30 hour work week

excuses and complaining, you not gonna make it brah

Nuts. Cheese. Not lean ground beef.

Do this. Also eat oatmeal with peanut butter. You can easily make a 800 calorie bowl of oatmeal if you use peanut butter and whole milk, and it's tasty and very easy to down.

>peanut butter
>banana
>with milk

Does it taste good? Seems like an odd combination.

Busy as fuck is a dumb excuse. Prepare meals in advance if you have to, takes an hour to prepare a few shakes and some chicken breasts. Nobody is too busy to sit down and eat for 10 or 15 minutes a few times per day, especially if you have something like shakes that can be drank on your commute or during your job/school.

>soy

E S T R O G E N
S
T
R
O
G
E
N

>is a dumb excuse

Don't assume you know what other people's lives are like.

>shakes on comute
>bringing a 1.5L container with you besides the water, lunch, snacks and work material

>the 1 hour meme

Jees you all are missing the point of the thread. 185 is more like 6'0. Prob. Not even 185 since you lied with the 6'1.

Fucking manlet

I'll have like 3 bananas with a double stacked Peanut butter sandwich pretty good if you ask me.

Yes it tastes good, even better with some whey protein powder in it (mine is Cookies n' Cream)

There are people busier then you who can pull it off. Quit your whining

Fuck off, skelly enabler

Even if you were 185 cm at 150 lbs you are not fucking skelly. I'm 185 cm and weigh 137 lbs (63 kg) and even I'm not considered skelly you lying sack of shit. Kill yourself, OP.

>argue with reasoning
>BUT YOU CAN DO EET, FUCKIN SKELLY

Yes, everyone can find a way, but stop with the 1 hour memes or suggesting I carry 3Kg of food to work.

>I'm 185 cm and weigh 137 lbs (63 kg) and even I'm not considered skelly

I'm 186cm and 77Kg and I look like a coat hanger.

actually sometimes I carry 5Kg, but it doesn't cover what I need.

It's faulty reasoning, you're posting here so obviously have free time.

Is it because you cant lift 3kg?

meant for

>10 min break at work
>PREPARE A MEAL YOU FUCKING LAZY SKELLY

You work 16 hours a day do you?

>what is logic

Legumes are great for gaining if prepared properly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legume#Human_consumption

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_potato
Also tubers like Potato and Sweet Potato are great baked or made into mash, add a heft dollop of full fat unsalted butter as well.

>I'm working all day and i can't carry anything to work and i only get a 10 minute work break and blah blah blah
You're not some coal miner in siberia, your hyperbole isn't fooling anyone. Why even make this thread if you're going to be a retard and not listen to anyone?

You stupid fuck, he asked how I have time to post here, I said I have a break at work. We're not talking about the rest of the time I have free. Jesus christ it's like Veeky Forums suddenly got filled with 12 year olds. 9/10 for the bait and making me post past my break.

Time to post but no time to eat lunch ehh? Sounds like you have your priorities in order.

Phytoestrogen is bad, but bovine estrogen in whole milk is fine.

Why?

a great fucking shake is PB, banana, milk, chocolate protein and a few scoops of greek yogurt.

Awesome for recovery but taste like a shake you would just get for taste.